Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any suggestions?

[email protected]

Sometimes I stand up too fast and everything goes black and I'm dizzy. Then I either lie really slow (on purpose) or I hold myself up to keep from collapsing. Well it's not because of some vitamin problem or anything. But anyways, this isn't normal and it usually happens twice every six months. Today it happened and I fell into a yoga position. It was pretty awesome. But I was twitching too. Should I be worried, relieved, or see a doctor, etc. I need some suggestions.
Hail Satan!!

Don't stand up too fast, then. lol. And make sure you eat at regular intervals and drink enough fluids. I am no doctor, but these are the first things that came to mind. Maybe you should see a doctor, they can tell you what's up.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 11:45:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Any suggestions?

Sometimes I stand up too fast and everything goes black and I'm dizzy. Then I either lie really slow (on purpose) or I hold myself up to keep from collapsing. Well it's not because of some vitamin problem or anything. But anyways, this isn't normal and it usually happens twice every six months. Today it happened and I fell into a yoga position. It was pretty awesome. But I was twitching too. Should I be worried, relieved, or see a doctor, etc. I need some suggestions.
Hail Satan!!

I have that too. It's from sitting too long in one place, like when I stand up from my computer after constantly using it I feel dizzy and feel like I'm gonna black out and try to hold onto something in case I walk into something or fall. When you have that, try to focus on one point. Then the vision comes back quicker. From my experience anyway ;)Hail Satan!

clean your aura regulary.
------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 7:36 AM PST Magus Immortalis wrote:

Don't stand up too fast, then. lol. And make sure you eat at regular intervals and drink enough fluids. I am no doctor, but these are the first things that came to mind. Maybe you should see a doctor, they can tell you what's up.

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 11:45:58 AM

Hail Satan!!

Satan informed me this has to do with having to much energy in the upper part of your body and the action of quickly standing up creating a jerk of the energy which these things when combined can commonly blind your sensory and nerve impulses. I had this as well. Simply store the energy in a weak chakra or exhale some of it out.

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:45:58 +0000

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back