Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any opinions on my dream?

negatechrist666

I had a dream that I was on a motorcycle stuck in traffic. I see a raging bull in the intersection and I see that everyone else is safe in their cars. I try to hide behind a car, but the bull sees me. My motorcycle turns into a goat, and it gets me to safety in a room with many doors that leads to more rooms with more doors. While going through the rooms to find my way, I get off the goat and I have it on a rope. I do not need to have it on a rope though because I feel this immense love coming from the goat, and I feel the same back. We love each other so much. There is more to the dream but this is the part I want the opinion about.

I asked Satan to send me a demon to help me. Does anyone think the goat represents Azazel? Or maybe Satan himself? I am still all knew to this so I am doubting this, but the dream really stuck out for me.

I have noticed that I am having good fortune come upon me the more I trust in Satan. Lately I came across 170 extra dollars... easy money and I did a meditation to have this happen. Though my own mistakes at the same time cost me 170 dollars. Kinda strange really. I ended up even, instead of behind. Like I never lost the money from my mistake.. I see his interaction in my life.

Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

-Drew

<td val[/IMG]hey i think you are right on the money there i think it was a way of lucifer saying that he hears you and that he is there for you and you know it could very well be azazel as well im my opiion i would talk to father satan and he would tell you.

HAIL SATAN!!
~shadow~

-- On Tue, 2/8/11, negatechrist666 <negatechrist666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Any opinions on my dream?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 8:54 AM

I had a dream that I was on a motorcycle stuck in traffic. I see a raging bull in the intersection and I see that everyone else is safe in their cars. I try to hide behind a car, but the bull sees me. My motorcycle turns into a goat, and it gets me to safety in a room with many doors that leads to more rooms with more doors. While going through the rooms to find my way, I get off the goat and I have it on a rope. I do not need to have it on a rope though because I feel this immense love coming from the goat, and I feel the same back. We love each other so much. There is more to the dream but this is the part I want the opinion about.

I asked Satan to send me a demon to help me. Does anyone think the goat represents Azazel? Or maybe Satan himself? I am still all knew to this so I am doubting this, but the dream really stuck out for me.

I have noticed that I am having good fortune come upon me the more I trust in Satan. Lately I came across 170 extra dollars... easy money and I did a meditation to have this happen. Though my own mistakes at the same time cost me 170 dollars. Kinda strange really. I ended up even, instead of behind. Like I never lost the money from my mistake.. I see his interaction in my life.

Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

-Drew
[/TD]

Thanks I will meditate and talk to father to talk to me and give me signs.

Heil Enki!

-Drew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shadow Child <shadowchild66613@... wrote:

hey i think you are right on the money there i think it was a way of lucifer saying that he hears you and that he is there for you and you know it could very well be azazel as well im my opiion i would talk to father satan and he would tell you.

HAIL SATAN!!
~shadow~

-- On Tue, 2/8/11, negatechrist666 <negatechrist666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Any opinions on my dream?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 8:54 AM

Heil Satan!

Heil Azazel!

-Drew

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back