Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any insite?

Kate

I'll be honest, I was concidering on being a Christian.. I just lost faith, I couldn't feel anything when i meditated nor did I ever feel like Father Satan was ever there for me. For two or three weeks I had been asking for a dream, or a sign, that he really was there. I never got anything, which diminished my faith further. I ended up stop asking for a dream or sign, and started looking into the Christian church. After three or four days of not asking, I got a dream that the whole world was under the control of Father Satan and everyone hated it. He was standing onto of a huge hill that had a cliff sort of at the end of it along with a very small cave (it didn't go in deep at all). I climbed up the hill and he turned to me and smiled and took me into his arms saying I was someone who had, and i quote, "believed and never gave up" on him.. He then gave me an extraordinary amount of power and I flew down the hill and away from the croud of Christians below.. Do you guys think this was the dream I was looking for? And if so, why would he say i never gave up on him if I've been drifting away for months now?

Hello Kate,
When reading your post I saw a lot of my self in what you wrote. I left the christian life in 1974 when I was 14 years old. Please believe me when I say you should stay far away from them. (I hope I can explain this correctly as I am not used to conveying my personal experiences to others) Many of the fears you are feeling will be because of them. That is how they rule, through fear and lies. They will have total control or else.

When I became a Satanist in my early 20s it was harder to seek guidence at least for me. I knew no other Satanist. My loyalty to Satan came from memories that are very old and dreams. It took me many years to be able to read my dreams and trust them to be true. It seems to me that you also have the same ability you just have to learn to reconize them and understand what they mean. Father will help you. He really does love us. I feel this and so will you.

I used to ask for signs when I was very new. I was very upset with myself for it. Not that I am trying to make you feel bad. Being alone not knowing what to do is something I know a lot about.
Have faith In our Father and in yourself. You say you did not feel anything you may be wrong, some times the difference is so subtle that you may not notice it at first. As you become more aware of your self you will notice and it is amazing. It will change your life forever if you embrace it. May I ask if you have Dedicated yet?
I hope this helps
Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kate" <katedeem@... wrote:

I'll be honest, I was concidering on being a Christian.. I just lost faith, I couldn't feel anything when i meditated nor did I ever feel like Father Satan was ever there for me. For two or three weeks I had been asking for a dream, or a sign, that he really was there. I never got anything, which diminished my faith further. I ended up stop asking for a dream or sign, and started looking into the Christian church. After three or four days of not asking, I got a dream that the whole world was under the control of Father Satan and everyone hated it. He was standing onto of a huge hill that had a cliff sort of at the end of it along with a very small cave (it didn't go in deep at all). I climbed up the hill and he turned to me and smiled and took me into his arms saying I was someone who had, and i quote, "believed and never gave up" on him.. He then gave me an extraordinary amount of power and I flew down the hill and away from the croud of Christians below.. Do you guys think this was the dream I was looking for? And if so, why would he say i never gave up on him if I've been drifting away for months now?

Yes,am sure that was the dream your looking for. As far as Father
Satan saying that you never gave up on him. Well, this pass months
have Father still been on your mind, your still here in the JOS
e-group searching still for Father. Your still hesitate seems to
me as you know deep down inside that you know the truth of Satan
and you still believe in him. The people in your dream who hated
Father are xians. You going away from the Christians I believe that
if you where to go back to the xian church you later on would come
back to Father. If that happened, or it could mean something else.
Am no dream expert, but that's what I get from it. Well I just
have one thing to say. Are you 100 percent sure in your heart
that you truly want to give up on Father Satan? I think that's
what he meant by you never gave up on him.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Yea I dedicated almost two years ago.. I would meditate and practice going into trances every day for months, but I felt as if I was getting no where. I am unable to feel my energy other than my third eye that I had opened shortly after my dedication. I'm just so lost..
Šëñt Frøm Mÿ īTôùçh
On Jul 17, 2010, at 7:28 PM, "Helen" <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

Hello Kate,
When reading your post I saw a lot of my self in what you wrote. I left the christian life in 1974 when I was 14 years old. Please believe me when I say you should stay far away from them. (I hope I can explain this correctly as I am not used to conveying my personal experiences to others) Many of the fears you are feeling will be because of them. That is how they rule, through fear and lies. They will have total control or else.

When I became a Satanist in my early 20s it was harder to seek guidence at least for me. I knew no other Satanist. My loyalty to Satan came from memories that are very old and dreams. It took me many years to be able to read my dreams and trust them to be true. It seems to me that you also have the same ability you just have to learn to reconize them and understand what they mean. Father will help you. He really does love us. I feel this and so will you.

I used to ask for signs when I was very new. I was very upset with myself for it. Not that I am trying to make you feel bad. Being alone not knowing what to do is something I know a lot about.
Have faith In our Father and in yourself. You say you did not feel anything you may be wrong, some times the difference is so subtle that you may not notice it at first. As you become more aware of your self you will notice and it is amazing. It will change your life forever if you embrace it. May I ask if you have Dedicated yet?
I hope this helps
Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Kate" <katedeem@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back