Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any book suggestions for a new Satanist?

victorseay

Of course I have read "the Satanic Bible" but I want to know what books you all would recommend to a new Satanist. I also love to read the writings of Crowley.

Crowley was not even a Satanist and his books have much jewish bullshit and calling upon the enemy angels. It 100% pure crap, nothing to learn. The Satanic bible is also atheistic nonsense, Satan is very real. Read the JoS site instead, or see the reading list of the site for its sources.

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html

There are not really any mainstream books ON Spiritual Satanism, but you can do research e.t.c. from many books for example on kundalini yoga, meditation, ancient mythologies and other things and see how they relate to us. Satanism is ancient Paganism, basically its stolen story from the buybull sums it up, it's about raising the serpent (kundalini) which will make us all-knowing.

Also disregard any books to western occultism and jewish lies. It's pure jewish nonsense and completely irrelevant to us and not only it's insulting to us and Satan but also doesn't work. Satanism is more related to far eastern practices like Left-Hand Path Tantra and Kundalini Yoga.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victorseay" <victorseay@... wrote:

Of course I have read "the Satanic Bible" but I want to know what books you all would recommend to a new Satanist. I also love to read the writings of Crowley.

Thank you for the enlightenment. I wondered why Crowley's stuff was so hard to read. I also wondered about all that shit about "conversations with a guardian angel",etc. I will use the internet to learn more. The JOS website is very interesting and I would like to learn as much as I can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Crowley was not even a Satanist and his books have much jewish bullshit and calling upon the enemy angels. It 100% pure crap, nothing to learn. The Satanic bible is also atheistic nonsense, Satan is very real. Read the JoS site instead, or see the reading list of the site for its sources.

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urces.html

There are not really any mainstream books ON Spiritual Satanism, but you can do research e.t.c. from many books for example on kundalini yoga, meditation, ancient mythologies and other things and see how they relate to us. Satanism is ancient Paganism, basically its stolen story from the buybull sums it up, it's about raising the serpent (kundalini) which will make us all-knowing.

Also disregard any books to western occultism and jewish lies. It's pure jewish nonsense and completely irrelevant to us and not only it's insulting to us and Satan but also doesn't work. Satanism is more related to far eastern practices like Left-Hand Path Tantra and Kundalini Yoga.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victorseay" <victorseay@ wrote:

I noticed that one of the "reading lists" I was referred to has "The Satanic Bible" and "The Satanic Rituals" on it. I also noticed "The Illustrated Goetia of Aleister Crowley" on the list.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victorseay" <victorseay@... wrote:

It is explained why these books are listed, the illustrated goetia is on the list only to see the Extraterrestrial attributes of the Gods, of course their description is mostly false and blasphemous and the Satanic Bible is mostly for the magick techniques and basic ideology. Look closely to the description of each book in this page to see why it is referred. Of course the point of this reading list is to get you to PARTS of books that are true, it does not say to trust everything which is inside the books as many are said to contain xian nonsense and have to be read in the Satanic way. It even says in the description of the Satanic bible that many of the ideologies there such as extreme materialism there are wrong and not of Satan and should be disregarded, and the same thing is with the atheistic stance and believing Satan is just an "archetype".

But the Satanic Rituals Book is different, is mostly theistic and many of the rituals there refer to Satan as real and it also contains the Al-Jilwah from the Yezidis which comes from Theistic Satanists.

The first thing is basically the sources of the JoS site and where it got its info from so you can research it on your own and draw your own conclusions.

I noticed that one of the "reading lists" I was referred to has "The Satanic Bible" and "The Satanic Rituals" on it. I also noticed "The Illustrated Goetia of Aleister Crowley" on the list.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victorseay" <victorseay@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You do have the option of Buying all of HP Maxines books from the JoS store.I bought them all.Not only do you get great books,but you are helping support the ministry also.
Hail; Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 7/15/11, victorseay <victorseay@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Any book suggestions for a new Satanist?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 15, 2011, 7:15 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back