Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

any advise for achieving success in visualization?

angelcloudfyre

hi ^^

Im trying my best to follow the 40 days program for self-empowerment. I am doing the exercises twice daily as instructed. And i am trying to visualize the light as I understand this to be an extremely important aspect of the meditations. Hoever, I cant seem to get the visualizations to come easy. Please help anyone for advise in visualizing when unable. I have no problems visulaizing within my dreams. full blown colors blow yuor mind kind of details... i dont unerstand why it would not come natural to also be visual in waking life. thank you in advance :D

Also, is it weird for me to be scared to cut myself as per dedication (i know i should have posted seperate topics but this was so tiny :)_ )

It's normal for most people to feel fear or anxiousness about the dedication ritual. That comes from the enemy and all the programming that they subjugate us all to. Remember that there is no place for fear in Satanism, be strong and push on. You will feel much better after you dedicate. And in regards to the visualization, it gets easier with time. All aspects of meditation become easier the more you do it. It's like working out, if you lift weights every day, then your body will adjust, grow stronger. The soul and mind is the same way. Just don't give up and keep up the work and you will be just fine. =)

This type of thing comes in time. What you can do to help it along faster is a LOT of void meditation and just practice practice practice, Back in the day i use to visualize all the time even when not meditating (would try to visualize dragons flying in the sky, giants walking ect ect dont judge me lol XD) it seemd to help. 

On Monday, April 6, 2015 9:46 PM, "angelcloudfyre@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi ^^

Im trying my best to follow the 40 days program for self-empowerment. I am doing the exercises twice daily as instructed. And i am trying to visualize the light as I understand this to be an extremely important aspect of the meditations. Hoever, I cant seem to get the visualizations to come easy. Please help anyone for advise in visualizing when unable. I have no problems visulaizing within my dreams. full blown colors blow yuor mind kind of details... i dont unerstand why it would not come natural to also be visual in waking life. thank you in advance :D

Also, is it weird for me to be scared to cut myself as per dedication (i know i should have posted seperate topics but this was so tiny :)_ )

https://youtu.be/cuuK6eKRrI8 This should help. It helped me.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM, angelcloudfyre@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hi ^^

practice practice practice.

for visualization in general , what i do myself is daydream , like you
can close your eyes and try to remember random things or just imagine,
like a hilarious part of a movie or that beautiful girl i just saw
talking to me etc etc.
Also a tip is to use your astral senses.

for that exercise i had trouble too, what helped me was the sun ;
being literally under the sunlight made it easier for me to
*visualize* the sun and even feel it's energy.

Everyone is different , what works for some probably won't work for
everyone, but the more you do something the easier it gets.

just my 2 cents

On 4/6/15, angelcloudfyre@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
hi ^^

Im trying my best to follow the 40 days program for self-empowerment. I am
doing the exercises twice daily as instructed. And i am trying to visualize
the light as I understand this to be an extremely important aspect of the
meditations. Hoever, I cant seem to get the visualizations to come easy.
Please help anyone for advise in visualizing when unable. I have no problems
visulaizing within my dreams. full blown colors blow yuor mind kind of
details... i dont unerstand why it would not come natural to also be visual
in waking life. thank you in advance :D

Also, is it weird for me to be scared to cut myself as per dedication (i
know i should have posted seperate topics but this was so tiny :)_ )

I don't mean to oversimplify it or annoy you, but I think Satanic Void meditation really helps when it comes to being able to visualize.  I have a great thing going on with my meditations, say 6 simultaneous visualizations and next thing I know I'm getting interference.  I think its the enemy because their usually disturbing images that are totally out of context with what I was thinking about.  But the better my Aura of protection is the less of an effect they can have.  Both of those two compliment one another to a very great degree.  Being able to just sit there and not be distracted from anything is the first step.  That I know.  After that, being exterior from my body totally helped me to visualize.  When I feel I'm getting attacked I'll leave and place the vast majority of myself in my astral temple.  Nobody goes in their except Satan and his Demons.

---In [email protected], <angelcloudfyre@... wrote :

hi ^^

This inspiring message by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 might also help you as to why it is so hard. I literally sucked, really bad when I started... Hoo boy.. .

This might help you understand why it's extremely difficult, and to not be so hard on yourself when you do meditate. It's not so much about getting it perfect, but rather knowing that the working is doing it's job.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/126978

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back