Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any Advice on Avoiding Church?

DerekD

I've heard that if you're over 18 you should stop going to church because you're a legal adult. Well, I didn't go this last Sunday and my mom was unsurprisingly not happy about it.

She asked me why I didn't go and I came up with some excuses that I didn't want to associate with the people there because they were bigoted and that my conscious didn't feel it was right. So anyways, we argued for a bit and she said that the bible says I ought to go to church. She also was saying that I should have a biblical reason if I'm not going to go.

So far, I haven't even told her that I'm not a xtian anymore and I think I may prefer it that. Heaven forbid if I should ever decide to not be a xtian! I wonder if she would ever stop hassling me!

Just so you know how fucked her thinking is she seems to think a lot of stuff is Satan's fault. When I told her the excuse regarding my conscious, she said she thought the devil was messing with my conscious. In an ironic way, that is almost true but that's not the point. She also said that she thought the devil tried to stop her from going to church by hindering and inconveniencing her. My last example is way crazier than the previous two. Once when I was with her and she was flipping through the channels, she stopped on a really retarded xtian show. It involved two sickening people who have no business being parents. The mother left her baby in a bathtub with the water running and left to go talk on the phone or something else as pointless. When she came back, the baby was drowning in the filling bathtub. Did you notice that I said she left the water on? It was serious enough that the baby needed to go to the hospital. Guess who the father blamed for this? That's right, Satan. Being someone who considers himself a Satanist, I was of course quite angry. I exclaimed towards the T.V. that it was not Satan but the stupid parents. Mom however disagreed! Oh no, Satan did it all right! Oh really Mom, well then why the fuck would the not so good lord let it happen!? But god saved the baby, and besides it's not like he can prevent every bad thing from happening. Mmm-hmm, or is it actually the fact that the xtian god doesn't do fucking shit for nobody!?

So yeah, you see why that might be kind of bitch if I told her? The devil would of course have to be responsible! Oh dear, I got to save my little boy from the big bad Satan! Seriously, doesn't my mom sound like a paranoid mental patient!? And if super xtian Mom can't save me, well then she can always try to run to ultra xtian Grandma for help or maybe even ask the "Robots R' Us" church to pray! Actually, I might prefer dealing with Grandma rather than Mom because she seems a little more soft spoken, unaggressive, and sensitive. The worst I might expect from Grandma for not going to church are a few stern or sad words, possibly followed by crying. That's another thing, when visiting Grandma for the holidays, it actually has been a bit of a tradition to attend her church. A lot of the family would certainly get upset if I stopped going. Oh well, Grandma will probably be dead some time soon in the future, then it will likely slow down.

So anyways, has anyone been in the same type of position? What would you do? Should I continue to refuse to go to church even if it might mean I will be frequently pestered about it? Could there possibly be any effective bible verses I could use to justify my not going? Or could it actually be better just to go to keep the peace? After all, it's not often that my family goes to church. How far do you think the demons would want me to take church non-attendance? I'd ask but I don't have that ability right now.

I have a couple or so ideas about how I might use the bible and such to give a reason to not go to church but they might make my family think I'm crazy rather than devoted to my (fake) xtian faith.

Anyways, any advice would be appreciated. Besides that, take it easy and wish me a happy birthday if you want! My birthday will be coming up this next month!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
I've heard that if you're over 18 you should stop going to church because you're a legal adult. Well, I didn't go this last Sunday and my mom was unsurprisingly not happy about it.

She asked me why I didn't go and I came up with some excuses that I didn't want to associate with the people there because they were bigoted and that my conscious didn't feel it was right. So anyways, we argued for a bit and she said that the bible says I ought to go to church. She also was saying that I should have a biblical reason if I'm not going to go.

So far, I haven't even told her that I'm not a xtian anymore and I think I may prefer it that. Heaven forbid if I should ever decide to not be a xtian! I wonder if she would ever stop hassling me!

Just so you know how fucked her thinking is she seems to think a lot of stuff is Satan's fault. When I told her the excuse regarding my conscious, she said she thought the devil was messing with my conscious. In an ironic way, that is almost true but that's not the point. She also said that she thought the devil tried to stop her from going to church by hindering and inconveniencing her. My last example is way crazier than the previous two. Once when I was with her and she was flipping through the channels, she stopped on a really retarded xtian show. It involved two sickening people who have no business being parents. The mother left her baby in a bathtub with the water running and left to go talk on the phone or something else as pointless. When she came back, the baby was drowning in the filling bathtub. Did you notice that I said she left the water on? It was serious enough that the baby needed to go to the hospital. Guess who the father blamed for this? That's right, Satan. Being someone who considers himself a Satanist, I was of course quite angry. I exclaimed towards the T.V. that it was not Satan but the stupid parents. Mom however disagreed! Oh no, Satan did it all right! Oh really Mom, well then why the fuck would the not so good lord let it happen!? But god saved the baby, and besides it's not like he can prevent every bad thing from happening. Mmm-hmm, or is it actually the fact that the xtian god doesn't do fucking shit for nobody!?

So yeah, you see why that might be kind of bitch if I told her? The devil would of course have to be responsible! Oh dear, I got to save my little boy from the big bad Satan! Seriously, doesn't my mom sound like a paranoid mental patient!? And if super xtian Mom can't save me, well then she can always try to run to ultra xtian Grandma for help or maybe even ask the "Robots R' Us" church to pray! Actually, I might prefer dealing with Grandma rather than Mom because she seems a little more soft spoken, unaggressive, and sensitive. The worst I might expect from Grandma for not going to church are a few stern or sad words, possibly followed by crying. That's another thing, when visiting Grandma for the holidays, it actually has been a bit of a tradition to attend her church. A lot of the family would certainly get upset if I stopped going. Oh well, Grandma will probably be dead some time soon in the future, then it will likely slow down.

So anyways, has anyone been in the same type of position? What would you do? Should I continue to refuse to go to church even if it might mean I will be frequently pestered about it? Could there possibly be any effective bible verses I could use to justify my not going? Or could it actually be better just to go to keep the peace? After all, it's not often that my family goes to church. How far do you think the demons would want me to take church non-attendance? I'd ask but I don't have that ability right now.

I have a couple or so ideas about how I might use the bible and such to give a reason to not go to church but they might make my family think I'm crazy rather than devoted to my (fake) xtian faith.

Anyways, any advice would be appreciated. Besides that, take it easy and wish me a happy birthday if you want! My birthday will be coming up this next month!
Well...if your mom wants biblical proof, you could use the whole "rest on the sabbath" thing. Since, technically Saturday is the seventh day, not Sunday.

And, that really sucks that your mom is so crazy about going to church. My family is a bit religious, but my mom stopped making me go to church since I was in my early teens, both because she only wanted to give me a moral grounding (which she did, to an extent...I don't lie often, I don't steal, etc etc...) and because she herself is not all that gung ho about Catholicism, or Christianity for that matter.

My Grandma, and quite a few of my aunts and uncles, are another story...They're a bit more in the spectrum of your mom on the whole church thing, and would likely go beserk if I told them I was a Satanist. My mom sorta knows, but leaves the issue alone as long as I don't "have all that devil stuff in the house". What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Confront her! Ask her why for example you would go to church when it's God killed 33 million people and counting and Satan 0?
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pope_Leo_X
"It has served us well, this myth of Christ." <= Ask her about this

Ask her why she can't think for herself, but to do what others tell her to do? To follow blind, no questions asked.
Put a thing or two from ExposingChristianity and you win an argument.
Remember, it is not your goal to prove you're right, but that she is wrong... Once you do that, you win a debate. That's how politicians ride.
And if she won't quit, threaten her with police. If she is wise, she will leave you alone...

That idea just might work! I've done a little research and I think if I were to use that as my reason for not going, I could make a pretty solid biblical case to support my refusal to attend church. Yeah, it's a shame I have to deal with such a nutcase xtian mother.

<e[/IMG]

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 10:24:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Any Advice on Avoiding Church?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "DerekD" <derekthehellviking @... wrote:

Well...if your mom wants biblical proof, you could use the whole "rest on the sabbath" thing. Since, technically Saturday is the seventh day, not Sunday.

And, that really sucks that your mom is so crazy about going to church. My family is a bit religious, but my mom stopped making me go to church since I was in my early teens, both because she only wanted to give me a moral grounding (which she did, to an extent...I don't lie often, I don't steal, etc etc...) and because she herself is not all that gung ho about Catholicism, or Christianity for that matter.

My Grandma, and quite a few of my aunts and uncles, are another story...They' re a bit more in the spectrum of your mom on the whole church thing, and would likely go beserk if I told them I was a Satanist. My mom sorta knows, but leaves the issue alone as long as I don't "have all that devil stuff in the house". What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

You may have a point. My mom will do anything she can to discredit me though, even if it might be something which makes no real sense. Also, she isn't so lazy that she won't do research! She would probably point to xtian websites that "prove" I'm wrong. I definitely don't think I would want to show her the Exposing Christianity site, since it links to the Joy of Satan site. Seeing "Joy of Satan" would immediately set off her devil alarm! Then she would most likely proceed to get others worked up and I just don't need that!

She would reason away your arguments by saying "men fall short of the glory of god" or something like that and she would strongly disagree that Satan doesn't kill anyone. You see, nothing is god's fault! It can always be blamed on man or the devil! By her logic, god would not be responsible for those 33 million deaths. Her sense of reason and common sense is rather loose and fallacious. She can be quite a willfully ignorant person.

So then, how do you reason with someone like that? You probably can't! Right!? She'll twist her logic in whatever way she can to support her beliefs!

However, if I were to confront Mom, I could talk to Dad first. He seems pretty respectful when it comes to my freedom. If mom got too out of line, he could step in and defend me and maybe even knock some sense into her. I'm confident that Dad wouldn't let her thrash out at me. He doesn't really like it when my mom gets into anger fits.

By the way, what would I call the police for? Would I tell them that I was being harassed by my mom?

I suppose I'm still considering my options, so if you wish to say anything else, feel free to. If I were to take your advice, I think I would have a calm conversation with Dad first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Confront her! Ask her why for example you would go to church when it's God killed 33 million people and counting and Satan 0?

Ask her why she can't think for herself, but to do what others tell her to do? To follow blind, no questions asked.
Remember, it is not your goal to prove you're right, but that she is wrong... Once you do that, you win a debate. That's how politicians ride.
And if she won't quit, threaten her with police. If she is wise, she will leave you alone...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

well I'll be happy to help a young satanist in need I always look out for kids no matter how old they are I know the exact predicament you are going through I know believe me but if you are dragged to church against your will that happens to me to, AND I'M 25YRS OLD AIN'T THAT A BITCH? but you can use this time to attack the filthy mr. goat fellater pedo priest I love insulting these clowns now this is what you can do; visualize a horde of little messanger demons showing up and ask them to attack the priest or the congration even I fukk with them everytime I'm there I desecrate bibles draw goats in there pentagrams Satan's sigil anything else you can think of this also a form of spiritual warfare by doing this you are condoning the prescence of xians in this world or another thing you can do is ask Satan( if your not advanced) to have the little guys poison the psychic energy so when the enemy recieves it, it causes problems I also practice directing satanic thoughts into people and they usually look at like I'm the prime evil they are so stupid I remember last week there was this cute ass latina about in her late 30's and I was directing sexual thoughts and thoughts about demons into her mind she couldn't sit still and had a scared look on her face I did that to other people with help from Astaroth and Azazel and Beelzebub of course and quite a few people left or another thing you can do go on the joy of satan site and look for the 9th enochian satanic key go to a restroom and recite it I did it and I nearly blew up the sound system but you must MUST speak enochian to the letters! it will work if not keep trying if you have a GD ask him or her to help if you want to talk to me email me at diabolus567@...

Next time your mom tries to use the Lord Satan as her Scapegoat, ask her where the proof is that it was Satan and not jesus. Then when she points to her bible say "No, Fuck that, I want real stone cold evidence, if that book is true, there should be some facts to back it up!" (although this would 'out' you, I'd say it's better for your parents to realize that you are who you are. When they don't accept you (and trust me they won't) show them how ignorant and narrow minded they trueley are. About your mom being a paranoid mental patient....that's what xianity does to people (you should see my mother)Xians are dum, because they believe either way your a slave to "god" or Satan wich is complete and utter dogshit. Whoah!!!! don't pick on grandma, she can't help being old and retarded, pick on your mom, listen to her agression, but remain detached (remember words are just NOISE...and they will only distract you if you let them get to you).

My conclusin is, that you tell your family straight up, "I am Satans Child, I am a Satanist." (that's how I did it). I'd suggest studying up on exposing christianity first though, because they're going to try and tear you down the second you let that roll off your tongue. Be prepared to rape their negative comments. Tell them that your a human being, apparentley it says we have free-will in the bible. :) (lol, the xian version of free-will is the same free will someone with a gun pressed against their head has) that's why it helps to know the great book of lies, so you can use their bullshit against them, I also suggest you study up on the sadistic verses at skepticsannointedbible.com and evilbible.com

HAIL SATAN
FUCK XIANS

Happy Birthday next month. I don't go to church or talk to my crazy xian mother or father. Hail Satan!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Anti" <prophetburner@... Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:51:42 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Any Advice on Avoiding Church?
  Next time your mom tries to use the Lord Satan as her Scapegoat, ask her where the proof is that it was Satan and not jesus. Then when she points to her bible say "No, Fuck that, I want real stone cold evidence, if that book is true, there should be some facts to back it up!" (although this would 'out' you, I'd say it's better for your parents to realize that you are who you are. When they don't accept you (and trust me they won't) show them how ignorant and narrow minded they trueley are. About your mom being a paranoid mental patient....that' s what xianity does to people (you should see my mother)Xians are dum, because they believe either way your a slave to "god" or Satan wich is complete and utter dogshit. Whoah!!!! don't pick on grandma, she can't help being old and retarded, pick on your mom, listen to her agression, but remain detached (remember words are just NOISE...and they will only distract you if you let them get to you).

My conclusin is, that you tell your family straight up, "I am Satans Child, I am a Satanist." (that's how I did it). I'd suggest studying up on exposing christianity first though, because they're going to try and tear you down the second you let that roll off your tongue. Be prepared to rape their negative comments. Tell them that your a human being, apparentley it says we have free-will in the bible. :) (lol, the xian version of free-will is the same free will someone with a gun pressed against their head has) that's why it helps to know the great book of lies, so you can use their bullshit against them, I also suggest you study up on the sadistic verses at skepticsannointedbi ble.com and evilbible.com

HAIL SATAN
FUCK XIANS
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "DerekD" <derekthehellviking @... wrote:

Since she's a christian, fight with her weapon!
As to 33mil vs 0, it's easy, tell her that, and remember to fight with her weapon and logic, Satan has no authority by God to kill anyone, only god has. Because if he would granted that power, he would kill Jesus million times so far. Also, God DID kill people, remember the rapture story, Noah's ark, Egyptians and pharaoh that were drown in the sea when the moses and his jews were crossing somewhere and water split? First born babies KILLED in Egypt because pharaoh did not want to release jews from slavery when moses asked for freedom. It's in the bible, it says that GOD did those things, not one word of the devil.
So, if he is merciful, loving and all that, why does he KILL because someone does not want to listen to him? Isn't that what FREEDOM is all about? I can go on and on, but this would be enough, remember that she is narrow minded and only sees bible, well then, confront her with the bible. Point out all the genocide, all things that don't add up, you will know, and see how she will try to change the subject or tell that devil is making you say those things. You defend yourself with LOGIC. Tell her, if I can't see God, how can I know he exist. Don't mention satan and devil to her, but say something like, hey I know meditation works, I have seen Shaolin Monks do this and that [youtube], I have seen aura and chackras exist, so they are real, it works, but I cant see god, and probably does not want me to acquire that knowledge. Play mind games with her, make her QUESTION her own faith.
In order to win the debate, I suggest you watch at least 5 times the movie "Thank you for smoking", there are awesome tips how to win a conversation.
Need more ideas, ask and I will answer as soon as possible.
Good luck and remember TO STAY CALM. Don't get angry or upset, stay rational and cold, you will see positive results. I am talking from experience... :)
It will not be an easy one and you might need to repeat the conversation 2-3 times each day if she is asking you to go there, just repeat. Be creative. Good luck!

You may have a point. My mom will do anything she can to discredit me though, even if it might be something which makes no real sense. Also, she isn't so lazy that she won't do research! She would probably point to xtian websites that "prove" I'm wrong. I definitely don't think I would want to show her the Exposing Christianity site, since it links to the Joy of Satan site. Seeing "Joy of Satan" would immediately set off her devil alarm! Then she would most likely proceed to get others worked up and I just don't need that!

She would reason away your arguments by saying "men fall short of the glory of god" or something like that and she would strongly disagree that Satan doesn't kill anyone. You see, nothing is god's fault! It can always be blamed on man or the devil! By her logic, god would not be responsible for those 33 million deaths. Her sense of reason and common sense is rather loose and fallacious. She can be quite a willfully ignorant person.

So then, how do you reason with someone like that? You probably can't! Right!? She'll twist her logic in whatever way she can to support her beliefs!

However, if I were to confront Mom, I could talk to Dad first. He seems pretty respectful when it comes to my freedom. If mom got too out of line, he could step in and defend me and maybe even knock some sense into her. I'm confident that Dad wouldn't let her thrash out at me. He doesn't really like it when my mom gets into anger fits.

By the way, what would I call the police for? Would I tell them that I was being harassed by my mom?

I suppose I'm still considering my options, so if you wish to say anything else, feel free to. If I were to take your advice, I think I would have a calm conversation with Dad first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

As long as avoiding church doesn't cause you to get kicked out on your ass, I say go for it. Your mum sounds looney tunes, most Christians are anyways though. The sadistic fairy tail only truly appeals to the mentally challenged sheep in the world. The best arguments to use against Christians involves using their bible against them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6tU2wcXVk

That is a link to my youtube channel. I am making videos that contrast the Satanic Bible from the (un)Holy Bible. If you decide to come out as a Satanist, hopefully the vids I am making shall help you out as far as arguing :).

Some arguments you could use against your mother:

1.Why do I not go to church? Because, why do I need church? Why do I need to attend an establishment and hear a human preach to me about "God?" How does this bring me closer to "God?" If I do indeed believe in "God," why I need to church to reach "it?" The establishment seems awfully hypocritical.

2. Why do I not attend church? Why do I want to? Why would I want to associate myself for something that stands for this: 15Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children. (Isaiah 13:15-18, if you have a bible you ought to highlight this quote.)

Or for this, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2thessalonians 2:11-12)

*Your mother might try to dispute that by saying those people deserve God tricking them so that will go to hell, in case she does say that counter with this: "7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

The above quote holds god responsible for everything, including the evil in the universe. So if there is wickedness, it because god made wickedness. If there are wicked people, it is BECAUSE god made wicked people!

Best regards, HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Hi, thanks for staying with my conversation so far! I could perhaps corner her on why jehovah hardened the pharaoh's heart, which then led up to him letting every first born get killed. I'm sure she'd come up with some twisted answer though like "they probably deserved it" (either for something they had done or would do in the future).

Anyways, another member came up with the idea of doing the spiritual warfare while in the church. What do you think of that? The idea seems attractive in that I can make it seem like I'm complying yet at the same time, help rot the church from the inside out! However, do you think the disadvantages would likely outweigh any warfare help I might provide for Satan? I could do simple things like scribbling Satan's sigil in books and maybe even learning to pronounce Enochian so that I could recite Enochian keys (In private of course!). Also, doing this would spare Grandma's feelings, even though I know she's simply misled. You seemed to think I should avoid hurting Grandma's feelings? I don't know how else I would do it, other than maybe claim I've become agnostic (just like my cousin very recently has). She doesn't like the fact my cousin has become agnostic though.

Anyways, I don't mean to give you the run around! It's just that I probably don't need the situation to become explosive! Why provoke relentless proselytizing when I can simply infiltrate their religion and undermine it? You know what I'm saying? Keep in mind, I live in good ol' xian Nebraska (90 fucking percent!) with my mostly xian family, so my demands on being left alone may fall on deaf ears. Damn, my state sucks! Wyoming may have been pretty highly xian too but at least it was quiet and shit! Yeah, I was once a Wyomingite.

As always, any and all input is welcomed. I want to make an informed decision here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

As to 33mil vs 0, it's easy, tell her that, and remember to fight with her weapon and logic, Satan has no authority by God to kill anyone, only god has. Because if he would granted that power, he would kill Jesus million times so far. Also, God DID kill people, remember the rapture story, Noah's ark, Egyptians and pharaoh that were drown in the sea when the moses and his jews were crossing somewhere and water split? First born babies KILLED in Egypt because pharaoh did not want to release jews from slavery when moses asked for freedom. It's in the bible, it says that GOD did those things, not one word of the devil.
So, if he is merciful, loving and all that, why does he KILL because someone does not want to listen to him? Isn't that what FREEDOM is all about? I can go on and on, but this would be enough, remember that she is narrow minded and only sees bible, well then, confront her with the bible. Point out all the genocide, all things that don't add up, you will know, and see how she will try to change the subject or tell that devil is making you say those things. You defend yourself with LOGIC. Tell her, if I can't see God, how can I know he exist. Don't mention satan and devil to her, but say something like, hey I know meditation works, I have seen Shaolin Monks do this and that [youtube], I have seen aura and chackras exist, so they are real, it works, but I cant see god, and probably does not want me to acquire that knowledge. Play mind games with her, make her QUESTION her own faith.
In order to win the debate, I suggest you watch at least 5 times the movie "Thank you for smoking", there are awesome tips how to win a conversation.
Good luck and remember TO STAY CALM. Don't get angry or upset, stay rational and cold, you will see positive results. I am talking from experience... :)
It will not be an easy one and you might need to repeat the conversation 2-3 times each day if she is asking you to go there, just repeat. Be creative. Good luck!

VERY good ideas, you have.....
The thing is, when in church, it's hard to concentrate, but once there, start praying for Satan. Thank him for his blessings, knowledge etc... Wear Satan's sigil in your pocket.
Enochian keys are VERY powerful, but take time for that, they could be harmful if not used correctly.
Here's what you can do:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Tactics.html

And here's HOW to do it:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

Take your time and do it covertly and silent, like an assassin...
Avoid unnecessary confrontations if possible.
What I have to do is, since I live in Montenegro, europe, and that is almost 100 percent ORTHODOX christian, WHICH IS EVEN WORSE, to just keep silent, but to let them know I do not support that.
And then question them on various thing from the bible they cannot explain! Then get into that "forcing me" thing.... Bit by bit, litle by litle, and I managed to avoid several sundays going to the church, and with luck, I shall start meditations soon, maybe in 2-3 months...
Do what you can, but not to hurt yourself or others...
So, in conclusion:
1. Do spiritual warfare if you can. Energy manipulation [sending negative energy to priests] every single day can result in some priest getting sick, so no church service for some time. WIN!
2. Avoid religious topics if you can. Can save you a lot of nerves and you wouldn't get into fights.... WIN!
3. If you could find some work and start saving for some cheap appartment so you can pay rent and support yourself, that would be awesome. Maybe start escort agency, find some chicks, sex is always in demand and you can earn tons of money from that. Google is your friend.... WIN!
This guy [an atheist and a comedian] can give you a lot of funny ideas to mess with :-D

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwardCurrent

He makes parodies on Christianity, worth a watch. A lot of people are actually taking him serious, but if you look at his page background, you can see "It's a joke" ;-)

If I can help somehow further, please write and I will reply when I can.

Good luck.
Respect

Hi, thanks for staying with my conversation so far! I could perhaps corner her on why jehovah hardened the pharaoh's heart, which then led up to him letting every first born get killed. I'm sure she'd come up with some twisted answer though like "they probably deserved it" (either for something they had done or would do in the future).

Anyways, another member came up with the idea of doing the spiritual warfare while in the church. What do you think of that? The idea seems attractive in that I can make it seem like I'm complying yet at the same time, help rot the church from the inside out! However, do you think the disadvantages would likely outweigh any warfare help I might provide for Satan? I could do simple things like scribbling Satan's sigil in books and maybe even learning to pronounce Enochian so that I could recite Enochian keys (In private of course!). Also, doing this would spare Grandma's feelings, even though I know she's simply misled. You seemed to think I should avoid hurting Grandma's feelings? I don't know how else I would do it, other than maybe claim I've become agnostic (just like my cousin very recently has). She doesn't like the fact my cousin has become agnostic though.

Anyways, I don't mean to give you the run around! It's just that I probably don't need the situation to become explosive! Why provoke relentless proselytizing when I can simply infiltrate their religion and undermine it? You know what I'm saying? Keep in mind, I live in good ol' xian Nebraska (90 fucking percent!) with my mostly xian family, so my demands on being left alone may fall on deaf ears. Damn, my state sucks! Wyoming may have been pretty highly xian too but at least it was quiet and shit! Yeah, I was once a Wyomingite.

As always, any and all input is welcomed. I want to make an informed decision here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back