Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anti Purim Ritual schedule?

Fuchs

Don´t we do something this year, or are we that good with the the combination of Final RTR+Tetra+Shattering everyday?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stormblood said:
Do you mean Passover? Purim was in March and we did a lot about it.

Yes

Fuchs said:
Don´t we do something this year, or are we that good with the the combination of Final RTR+Tetra+Shattering everyday?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Emotional hype is not the deciding factor of schedules, and not even the "holidays" of the enemy, ie not necessarily a reaction.

The planets blocking things or disallowing things = people's emotions do not matter as there will be no serious effects = the enemy's do not matter either if they have spastic rage = nothing matters except of what does matter.

The planets are fine? Then one can proceed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Emotional hype is not the deciding factor of schedules, and not even the "holidays" of the enemy, ie not necessarily a reaction.

The planets blocking things or disallowing things = people's emotions do not matter as there will be no serious effects = the enemy's do not matter either if they have spastic rage = nothing matters except of what does matter.

The planets are fine? Then one can proceed.

Do I understand it right, since we now also have the Power Rituals, we do not only do like a tug off war with the enemy, them doing there curses, we dissolving them, so we do not start at the same dates as they, but rather at the date the Power Rituals get boosted the most? Or is also the dissolving more boosted from 9-20.4?

The enemy does there things from 5-13.4 .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back