Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Answer please

marvincent101

Greetings, i am a rosicrucian, i have a question for you, i was smoking a drug ckalled spice as i was sitting, i heard a organ like instrumental playing in my head, i had shades on inside and everything brightened around me and i felt flames all over my body i felt as if i were a powerful beast! All i could hear in the music was eclisia eclisiou put something on something eclisiou, my body was moving without my permission in such a strange manner, was i just open? What it sound like to you?

Sounds like you simply got high. You should avoid drugs as they open you up to being influenced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <marvincent101@... wrote:

Greetings, i am a rosicrucian, i have a question for you, i was smoking a drug ckalled spice as i was sitting, i heard a organ like instrumental playing in my head, i had shades on inside and everything brightened around me and i felt flames all over my body i felt as if i were a powerful beast! All i could hear in the music was eclisia eclisiou put something on something eclisiou, my body was moving without my permission in such a strange manner, was i just open? What it sound like to you?

Thanks brother its been happening even through meditation, i kno tht it is  not my guardian

Iwrestle,Ifight

On Dec 29, 2013, at 5:14 PM, "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  Sounds like you simply got high. You should avoid drugs as they open you up to being influenced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <marvincent101@... wrote:

Hmm, this seems to be very complex and complicated, oh wait, the answer is simple, it seems that you got high on drugs. A piece of advice: Get off the dope, it brings you nowhere

“The truth I am here standing for is Thy Truth, — the eternal truth. Put Thy invincibility in me!”- Savitri Devi

SIEG HEIL!!!!

marvincent101@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back