Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another Synagogue shooting in California...

Ignisalas

I just heard that there was another synagogue shooting that happened in California today. Well, since the last synagogue shooting was a BS false flag for the jews to raise energy from gentile prayers to them, im guessing this one was for the same reason. After all, the jewish Passover BS just ended yesterday, right? They probably couldn't raise enough energy so they created another false flag shooting up another synagogue. Since we're destroying the Hebrew letters with the final RTR, their little disgusting rituals cant raise enough energy, so they resort to causing false flags and all sorts of mayhem, mostly targeted at their own people, so they can then get all the brainwashed sheep to pray for them and send them psychic energy in the form of prayer.

Its always the same bullshit when things like this happens. Don't the jews ever learn?
It always has to be some guy that has made "Anti-Semitic posts online and social media, and has a history of anti-immigration ranting" The same old story every time...
I haven't heard much about the shooting, but im guessing the guy who did the shooting is most likely a jew, the same way the other guy from the other recent synagogue shooting was. Like always, this will most likely be all over social media for the next week or two, as the jews panic and try to make a huge deal out of it and try to get Xians to pray for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back