Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another question for you guys...

gemini_yami

Been looking up Fundementalist christian stuff (ah...nastalgia.) and came across some of the sickest stuff I've ever looked at. Yep. Talking about the Westburo Baptist Church. Just wondering, what do you guys think of them? I personally think they're sick and discusting, but a friend of mine told me that they aren't actually breaking any laws in the bible. o_O I feel a tad sickened.

So, WBC. Thoughts? Comments? Part of me is debating breaking a vow and sending a curse at 'em myself...and I don't do that. Buuuut yeah, just wondering what you all think of 'em.

ciao~

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. All hail whoever deals in music and poetry in this sect.

<td val[/IMG]Yami, the bible is filled with incest, rape, torture, murder... Look at the Great Flood, "God" drowned the world, that means he murdered millions of women, children, babies. The bible is filled with stuff like that, so screaming about dead soldiers and anti-gay stuff is nothing in comparison to the sins of the being they worship.

I'm not sure about the rest of the group's opinion nor do I care, but anyone who follows the bible is a pretty sick and twisted demented fuck.

--- On Thu, 11/4/10, gemini_yami <gemini_yami@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Another question for you guys...
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010, 1:26 PM

Been looking up Fundementalist christian stuff (ah...nastalgia.) and came across some of the sickest stuff I've ever looked at. Yep. Talking about the Westburo Baptist Church. Just wondering, what do you guys think of them? I personally think they're sick and discusting, but a friend of mine told me that they aren't actually breaking any laws in the bible. o_O I feel a tad sickened.

So, WBC. Thoughts? Comments? Part of me is debating breaking a vow and sending a curse at 'em myself...and I don't do that. Buuuut yeah, just wondering what you all think of 'em.

ciao~

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. All hail whoever deals in music and poetry in this sect.
[/TD]

So true Icy! I remember back at junior high I was reaading the bible out of curiosity and half way through i slammed the wretched thing on the floor and organized a bonfire to burn bibles with my friends! Man those were some good times! If only we had marshmellows! Also I really do not recommend causing bonfires since it is highly dangorous and illegal unless you have a permit! I was also going through a pyro phase back then. . . -_-

Also I just googled WBC and they just seem to be nothing but a stupid "Hate group". And that picture of that old guy in wiki is just creepy! I also find it strange that majority of church organizations like WBC always have large sums of their relatives as members. Not sure if its just me being paranoid but I feel like I should just point that out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!THE TRUE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], L K <icyy_one@... wrote:

Yami, the bible is filled with incest, rape, torture, murder... Look at the Great Flood, "God" drowned the world, that means he murdered millions of women, children, babies. The bible is filled with stuff like that, so screaming about dead soldiers and anti-gay stuff is nothing in comparison to the sins of the being they worship.

I'm not sure about the rest of the group's opinion nor do I care, but anyone who follows the bible is a pretty sick and twisted demented fuck.

--- On Thu, 11/4/10, gemini_yami <gemini_yami@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010, 1:26 PM

ciao~

satire site
Sent: Thu, November 4, 2010 3:26:09 PM

ciao~

I think some idiots confuse being assholes with being courageous.

There's that, and there's also the attention-whore part of it. "Lookie me! I'm a True Christian! I'm awesome! You just won't admit it!"

If people wouldn't pay attention to them, they'd go away, in my opinion. They feed on the energy that people serve up to them on silver platters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gemini_yami" <gemini_yami@... wrote:

ciao~

<td val[/IMG]Yeah but if my son or daughter came home from Iraq or Afganistan in a box and those mother fuckers from Westboro Baptist church were at the funeral yelling and holding up signs claiming my kid died cause "God" was judging me that would really be dificult to ignore. In fact I'd probably get into a fist fight. It's to bad I don't have the extra money cause I'd love to get a bunch of tea shirts made that say "Asshole For Jesus" and give them out to every loud mouth, in-your-face evangelical xian out there.

--- On Sat, 11/6/10, the_rock_says_this2003 <the_rock_says_this2003@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Another question for you guys...
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 6:43 AM

I think some idiots confuse being assholes with being courageous.

There's that, and there's also the attention-whore part of it. "Lookie me! I'm a True Christian! I'm awesome! You just won't admit it!"

If people wouldn't pay attention to them, they'd go away, in my opinion. They feed on the energy that people serve up to them on silver platters.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "gemini_yami" <gemini_yami@... wrote:

ciao~

[/TD]

Now that would be hilarios and I can hear the xians loud mouthes now crying out hat did I do what did  I do

--
  Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back