Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ANONYMOUS ORGANIZATION

Satans Disciple

Borthers and Sisters you might have heard of this organization they have been on the news and they have millions of followers on twitter youtube and facebook look them up and it seems very legitimate. Something influenced me to write this. Maybe we could spread the truth in there organization since in a way we are fighting the same enemy but they lack spiritial acknowledgement and other stuff. It would be huge if we could do this since they have no head of there organization or main site its even harder for the enemy to shut them down there scatterd throughout world. another thing about them i like is they take more of a physical action and plus us spiritial. If we hit the enemy form both sides with more numbers?! Yout get what im talking about? theres a alot of different possibilites we could workout with them think about it. Here is one of there latest videos and they have many explaing whats happing rightnow with congress and other.

http://youtu.be/4YQ6m53gWd8

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Set
Hail The Gods Of Hell
To The Golden Age Father Shall Rule Again!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

They commit crimes.  Hacking into bank accounts and stealing money to disperse it to Red Cross (or other similar org) is still breaking the law whether you think their robin hood esk actions are justified.  JOS does not condone commiting crimes.

Ecrin Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:35 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] ANONYMOUS ORGANIZATION

Borthers and Sisters you might have heard of this organization they have been on the news and they have millions of followers on twitter youtube and facebook look them up and it seems very legitimate. Something influenced me to write this. Maybe we could spread the truth in there organization since in a way we are fighting the same enemy but they lack spiritial acknowledgement and other stuff. It would be huge if we could do this since they have no head of there organization or main site its even harder for the enemy to shut them down there scatterd throughout world. another thing about them i like is they take more of a physical action and plus us spiritial. If we hit the enemy form both sides with more numbers?! Yout get what im talking about? theres a alot of different possibilites we could workout with them think about it. Here is one of there latest videos and they have many explaing whats happing rightnow with congress and other.

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Set
Hail The Gods Of Hell

they sound like just a bunch of hakers pissed off at the goverment nothing at all satanist sorry friend i agree to the point tof their the goverment blocks freedom of speech to much but having been hacked into myself i have no sympathy for hackers

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] ANONYMOUS ORGANIZATION

They commit crimes.  Hacking into bank accounts and stealing money to disperse it to Red Cross (or other similar org) is still breaking the law whether you think their robin hood esk actions are justified.  JOS does not condone commiting crimes.

Ecrin Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:35 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] ANONYMOUS ORGANIZATION

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Set
Hail The Gods Of Hell

Lol, trust me when I say you don't wanna spread the truth to these "/b/ros" as they call themselves, that is, unless you don't mind getting hacked, among other things. The thing is, they're extremely decentralized and literally anyone could put on a Guy Fawkes mask and say they're "Anonymous". To put it simply, it's extremely unlikely that they'll help, or even listen to us; even if they did, they'd probably try to screw us over later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satans Disciple <beast20999@... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Set
Hail The Gods Of Hell

...Hail Satan!!! In case some of you missed this, here...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/4714

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

Lol, trust me when I say you don't wanna spread the truth to these "/b/ros" as they call themselves, that is, unless you don't mind getting hacked, among other things. The thing is, they're extremely decentralized and literally anyone could put on a Guy Fawkes mask and say they're "Anonymous". To put it simply, it's extremely unlikely that they'll help, or even listen to us; even if they did, they'd probably try to screw us over later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Satans Disciple <beast20999@ wrote:

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Set
Hail The Gods Of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back