Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anime & Manga

Yeah I do:) you should watch magi the labyrinth of magic! It has really good spiritual allegories in it!! I over all liked it. Their is a girl in their who is a slave and is freed and has to learn what it is to truly be free! It's very good!

Indeed, though I'm technically not a brother yet, about to take my dedication after I make sure my supplys are a-ok.

Seen them all up to 5D's. Movie too. Original is the best. Particularly the Waking the Dragons arc. Did you notice how the Orichalcos and Leviathan represents the jews?

I've only watched the original, thus includes pokemon I don't like the newest episodes they've created.. Also the Orichalcos reminds me of the alchemy star aka star of david.. 
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:09 PM, hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Seen them all up to 5D's. Movie too. Original is the best. Particularly the Waking the Dragons arc. Did you notice how the Orichalcos and Leviathan represents the jews?

Me! ^ I love anime! CardCaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Shoujo Kakumei
Utena, Neon Genesis Evangelion...those are my favourites!

On 3/10/16, Naoi Ayato carstensen.sadie@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I've only watched the original, thus includes pokemon I don't like the
newest episodes they've created.. Also the Orichalcos reminds me of the
alchemy star aka star of david..

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 7:09 PM, hailtosatansword666@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Seen them all up to 5D's. Movie too. Original is the best. Particularly
the Waking the Dragons arc. Did you notice how the Orichalcos and
Leviathan
represents the jews?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back