Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

animal sacrifice, round of the sun

Nova666

can you tell me about the religions where animals are sacrificed? why do they do it? Is this also a Jewish tradition? I'm learning Latin now, but my access to religious history is still limited...I would also like to know who celebrates the summer solstice and what kind of magic is worth performing at this time. who do we dedicate this day to?(by the way, I respect life, I don't want to sacrifice animals, I'm just interested in history)

In judaism they are sacrificing animals after they "move" their sins at the animal.
Goats on yom kippur - old custom was to tie red ribbon to neck of the goat and throw it from a cliff to die as a gift to their perverted idea of Satan. The ribbon would be a symbol of their sins. Their version of Satan would be then obliged to defend the jews before the court of their god instead of prosecuting them before god. In this situation god would have no choice but to punish non jews for jewish sins. If Im correct another version of this was to banish the goat into the desert, where they believe Satan lives. Satan means Truth so you can judge yourself if it makes sense.
Chickens on the eve of yom kippur, in this case its called kapparot. For the same reason
Red Heifer cows in jewish temple, probably the same. There was a lot about it in the news lately, you can google it. Most probably same reason as above
Qurbani means sacrifice. Every year during the Islamic month of Dhul Hijjah, Muslims around the world slaughter an animal – a goat, sheep, cow or camel – to reflect the Prophet Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail, for the sake of God.
Its all sick and perverted. Honestly there is nothing interesting here to study except how enemy operates. Dont connect to these ideas / energies.
Animals are beautiful and lovely creatures. Well maybe except mosquitos. Many Gods have their favorite animal like Odin and his crows Huginn and Muninn, or Anubis and his jackal, Bastet and the cat, Satan and the peacock, and many more

In judaism they are sacrificing animals after they "move" their sins at the animal.
Goats on yom kippur - old custom was to tie red ribbon to neck of the goat and throw it from a cliff to die as a gift to their perverted idea of Satan. The ribbon would be a symbol of their sins. Their version of Satan would be then obliged to defend the jews before the court of their god instead of prosecuting them before god. In this situation god would have no choice but to punish non jews for jewish sins. If Im correct another version of this was to banish the goat into the desert, where they believe Satan lives. Satan means Truth so you can judge yourself if it makes sense.
Chickens on the eve of yom kippur, in this case its called kapparot. For the same reason
Red Heifer cows in jewish temple, probably the same. There was a lot about it in the news lately, you can google it. Most probably same reason as above
Qurbani means sacrifice. Every year during the Islamic month of Dhul Hijjah, Muslims around the world slaughter an animal – a goat, sheep, cow or camel – to reflect the Prophet Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail, for the sake of God.
Its all sick and perverted. Honestly there is nothing interesting here to study except how enemy operates. Dont connect to these ideas / energies.
Animals are beautiful and lovely creatures. Well maybe except mosquitos. Many Gods have their favorite animal like Odin and his crows Huginn and Muninn, or Anubis and his jackal, Bastet and the cat, Satan and the peacock, and many more
Im not sure if they still sacrifice goats by throwing them from the cliff or banishing them to the desert, but there was a recent video in the context of 3rd temple when they sliced the throat of the goat to take its blood into the bowl.

thank you, it was very interesting and sad at the same time..I didn't want to use it for anything, I was just curious. I meant the red ribbon. in many old Hungarian films (1936-1940) I saw that they put a red ribbon around the pig's neck... I hope it's just a coincidence...😕 This is my first summer solstice with Satan and I was interested in how you celebrate it here on the site. because I am so bad to organize such a thing.. Islam would have been just a question.. these things are very far from me. I'll even save a spider if it comes to that, even though I'm afraid of them. 😀

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back