Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Animal Familiars

Allyson Ford

Hey I was wondering about making animals into a familiar. I just got two female rats I want to do such with. Does anybody have any information on animal familiars? Where do I start?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Amun-Ra!!
Hail Thoth!!!

I know Buer provides familiars, I guess a rat could be a familiar. Usually dogs and cats are, but to each their own I guess. I don't think you can make an animal into a familiar, rather you end up with an animal who is a familiar; atleast that's how I see it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Hey I was wondering about making animals into a familiar. I just got two female rats I want to do such with. Does anybody have any information on animal familiars? Where do I start?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Amun-Ra!!
Hail Thoth!!!

Oooo th[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Animal Familiars

Hail Satan!!
Hail Amun-Ra!!
Hail Thoth!!!

You can't MAKE animals your familiars. Familiars are provided by Father, and in some cases by Demons. You'll notice if an animal is your familiar, I can promise you that!

I understand that. I want to empower my rats still. I named them Isis and Hathor :) I'll meditate with them maybe and see how that goes. Probably be difficult at first. I don't know put some energy on them n

On Nov 22, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Bark ingplace <barkingplace@... wrote:
  You can't MAKE animals your familiars. Familiars are provided by Father, and in some cases by Demons. You'll notice if an animal is your familiar, I can promise you that!

...Hail Satan!!  Allyson, do a ritual to Father Satan asking him to Bless your animals. then, try to connect with their aura.  Also: animals have chakras---
 Alongside the seven Major chakras that animals share with humans (Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacral and Root), there is another Major chakra which is unique to animals.  It is called the Brachial or Key chakra. The Brachial chakra is located on either side of the body, in the area of the shoulders.  It is the main energy centre in all animals and links directly to all other chakras.  It is the centre which relates to animal-human interaction..  it is the centre where the animal-human bond is formed and carried.
 Rats IMO are very intelligent animals and even if it turns out it is not your familiar, it is still rewarding to connect with pets on the spiritual level. Good Luck!
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM, Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:
  I understand that. I want to empower my rats still. I named them Isis and Hathor :) I'll meditate with them maybe and see how that goes. Probably be difficult at first. I don't know put some energy on them n

On Nov 22, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Bark ingplace <barkingplace@... wrote:

Thanks blackkat that Is very useful information! I do want to open them spiritually none the less. 

On Nov 23, 2011, at 11:01 AM, blackkat <blackkat411@... wrote:
  ...Hail Satan!!  Allyson, do a ritual to Father Satan asking him to Bless your animals. then, try to connect with their aura.  Also: animals have chakras---
 Alongside the seven Major chakras that animals share with humans (Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacral and Root), there is another Major chakra which is unique to animals.  It is called the Brachial or Key chakra. The Brachial chakra is located on either side of the body, in the area of the shoulders.  It is the main energy centre in all animals and links directly to all other chakras.  It is the centre which relates to animal-human interaction..  it is the centre where the animal-human bond is formed and carried.
 Rats IMO are very intelligent animals and even if it turns out it is not your familiar, it is still rewarding to connect with pets on the spiritual level. Good Luck!
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM, Allyson Ford <[url=mailto:dectotaku34@...]dectotaku34@...[/url] wrote:

On Nov 22, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Bark ingplace <[url=mailto:barkingplace@...]barkingplace@...[/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back