Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angra Mainyu

someone named Zoroaster created the name from what i could gather, and it means angry mind, and is an evil twin who created the peacock, so i gather this is a  notsogod/name/personmade to confuse, although the peacock is related to satan. maybe someone else will  put some more light on the subject.

..Hail Satan!! "Ahriman{Angra Mainyu} lives in darkness, in a place where all those who do evil go to after their demise (Hell) and his symbol is the snake. He is what in Christian religion can be called Satan."
It is another name for Satan,yes, and as in xian religion Satan is evil and has horns and tail and is ugly, so here they say it is an evil spirit who will destroy you.
See the connection?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kitty Hawk <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

someone named Zoroaster created the name from what i could gather, and it means
 angry mind, and is an evil twin who created the peacock, so i gather this is a 
 notsogod/name/person
made to confuse, although the peacock is related to satan.
 maybe someone else will  put some more light on the subject.

Ahriman = Aryan man. someone told me this. Also Sumerian = Sumer-aryan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! "Ahriman{Angra Mainyu} lives in darkness, in a place where all those who do evil go to after their demise (Hell) and his symbol is the snake. He is what in Christian religion can be called Satan."
It is another name for Satan,yes, and as in xian religion Satan is evil and has horns and tail and is ugly, so here they say it is an evil spirit who will destroy you.
See the connection?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kitty Hawk <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

someone named Zoroaster created the name from what i could gather, and it means
 angry mind, and is an evil twin who created the peacock, so i gather this is a 
 notsogod/name/person
made to confuse, although the peacock is related to satan.
 maybe someone else will  put some more light on the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back