Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anger/directed rage

Lamont Green

Ive been noticing as of late when I am angry at someone, or even opposed by someone in a negitive way, my legs tingle and my hands shake like I have too much pent up energy on my bottom half.
I almost want to say my soul is telling me to curse this individual in question. Anyone have some insight?
Hail Satan!

I get the same feeling, and sometimes I can't even control my breathing and my throat and heart chakra start throbbing madly.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of  Duat!!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
- So saith Shaitan; The Qur'et Al-Yezid, Revelation of Melek Ta'us
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 26 Jun 2013, at 09:07 a.m., Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:
  Ive been noticing as of late when I am angry at someone, or even opposed by someone in a negitive way, my legs tingle and my hands shake like I have too much pent up energy on my bottom half.
I almost want to say my soul is telling me to curse this individual in question. Anyone have some insight?
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of  Duat!!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
Hail Satan!

Sorry guys my ipod always sends the same message 2 or 3 times I don't know why.

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 26 Jun 2013, at 03:54 p.m., Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:
  I get the same feeling, and sometimes I can't even control my breathing and my throat and heart chakra start throbbing madly.

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    

Hail Satan!

all that feeling of anger, rage and hatred can be used to channel them in the rituals of destruction against the enemy, I since I do the rituals of destruction against the Vatican noticed that I have less accumulated negative feelings and I feel better than before when he let all that anger will accumulate
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Ive been noticing as of late when I am angry at someone, or even opposed by
someone in a negitive way, my legs tingle and my hands shake like I have
too much pent up energy on my bottom half.
I almost want to say my soul is telling me to curse this individual in
question. Anyone have some insight?
Hail Satan!

Well said, that's exactly what should be done

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 27 Jun 2013, at 04:41 p.m., "darkheavy66669" <darkheavy66669@... wrote:
  all that feeling of anger, rage and hatred can be used to channel them in the rituals of destruction against the enemy, I since I do the rituals of destruction against the Vatican noticed that I have less accumulated negative feelings and I feel better than before when he let all that anger will accumulate
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Ive been noticing as of late when I am angry at someone, or even opposed by
someone in a negitive way, my legs tingle and my hands shake like I have
too much pent up energy on my bottom half.
I almost want to say my soul is telling me to curse this individual in
question. Anyone have some insight?
Hail Satan!

hail SATAN our fathr.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Anger/directed rage

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back