Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angels?

[email protected]

Alright so i know you guys say there thoughtforms an stuff but i dont think they are ive seen one when i looked at a pastor one day at church his aura was veryyyy bright an he had many of those enemy angels around him who were beautiful an not harmeful at all what oif there real? an the tyrannt god jesus is?

Are you trolling or something?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

Alright so i know you guys say there thoughtforms an stuff but i dont think they are ive seen one when i looked at a pastor one day at church his aura was veryyyy bright an he had many of those enemy angels around him who were beautiful an not harmeful at all what oif there real? an the tyrannt god jesus is?

Yep, you're definitely trolling. You claim to have started to open your 3rd eye 3 days ago yet you could see auras and beings while it wasn't open? Secondly, as it's been said angels are enemy nordics and the lesser ones are thouughtforms, they seem to be real but react robotically and say the same things. It's merely a word for enemy extraterrestrials. They don't have to look harmful in order to be harmful, all they do is pretend to be friendly and weaken their victims and make them dependent and other things and teach them nothing on how to empower themselves or even if they do that they place limits on their soul empowerment because they fear humanity getting powerful spiritually. This has been explained in the JoS site. They have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FICTITIOUS JEWSUS WHICH WAS MERELY MADE UP AND STOLEN FROM STORIES OF PAGAN GODS AND NEVER EXISTED HISTORICALLY. Thirdly, the xian pastors ALWAYS have negative energy, they have a dirty aura. So you've obviously made this up. Seriously, please stop trolling and lying, it's getting pretty obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

I don't think they are real. If he was "bright" and had angels, he could have occult powEr, as I know "some" were said to have. But then again. Satan's demons would Never Be around Anyone who is trying to Break the occult Bloodlines! Unless they are using the "old mage/magi ways" with wands and 9foot circles to bind them. I'm not sure at all. I could be wrong and would like to know more about thisSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:03:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Angels?

Im trolling that my mother died? An im having very bad spiritual warfare problems? I have seen the pastor with many angels around him how am i lying please tell me?  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Angels?

Yep, you're definitely trolling. You claim to have started to open your 3rd eye 3 days ago yet you could see auras and beings while it wasn't open? Secondly, as it's been said angels are enemy nordics and the lesser ones are thouughtforms, they seem to be real but react robotically and say the same things. It's merely a word for enemy extraterrestrials. They don't have to look harmful in order to be harmful, all they do is pretend to be friendly and weaken their victims and make them dependent and other things and teach them nothing on how to empower themselves or even if they do that they place limits on their soul empowerment because they fear humanity getting powerful spiritually. This has been explained in the JoS site. They have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FICTITIOUS JEWSUS WHICH WAS MERELY MADE UP AND STOLEN FROM STORIES OF PAGAN GODS AND NEVER EXISTED HISTORICALLY. Thirdly, the xian pastors ALWAYS have negative energy, they have a dirty aura. So you've obviously made this up. Seriously, please stop trolling and lying, it's getting pretty obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Angels are real and very harmful.The thought form jewsus is not a real human but the energy is real and very harmful too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Angels?
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 12:03:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Alright so i know you guys say there thoughtforms an stuff but i dont think they are ive seen one when i looked at a pastor one day at church his aura was veryyyy bright an he had many of those enemy angels around him who were beautiful an not harmeful at all what oif there real? an the tyrannt god jesus is?

[/TD]

Yeah Angels are very harmful  and the enemy, like fire starter said, tries to deceive people into thinking that they are good. The Angels  have always been the one causing harm to gentiles and then blaming it to our beautiful Father Satan and the Gods of Duat. I suggest cleaning your aura and stepping up the protection by using algz rune if you are having a bad time with the warfare as you said. Keep your protection up to date and no Jew-sus does not exist neither does the Jokehova. That is just simply the enemy.

Vibrate Algz x40 times and then affirm "The positive energies of the rune algz are permanently cleaning my aura and protection me every day in every way".

Hail Satan!

Oh the affirmation is 8 times that you affirm it.
 Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Angels?

Yeah Angels are very harmful  and the enemy, like fire starter said, tries to deceive people into thinking that they are good. The Angels  have always been the one causing harm to gentiles and then blaming it to our beautiful Father Satan and the Gods of Duat. I suggest cleaning your aura and stepping up the protection by using algz rune if you are having a bad time with the warfare as you said. Keep your protection up to date and no Jew-sus does not exist neither does the Jokehova. That is just simply the enemy.

Vibrate Algz x40 times and then affirm "The positive energies of the rune algz are permanently cleaning my aura and protection me every day in every way".

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]And also if you ever watch the film of the exercism of Emily Rose you can see first hand how dispicable they really are.Raven and I watched it one afternoon and it is truly sick what they did to that girl.And even H P Maxine said its a true story too if I remember right from one her posts.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 10:42:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "landytristen@" <landytristen@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Anytime it is our Demons blamed it is really angels instead.

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Let me assure you those filthy angels are real and will fuck you up if you play with them.

To: Hells Army 666 <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Angels?
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 6:21:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't think they are real. If he was "bright" and had angels, he could have occult powEr, as I know "some" were said to have. But then again. Satan's demons would Never Be around Anyone who is trying to Break the occult Bloodlines! Unless they are using the "old mage/magi ways" with wands and 9foot circles to bind them. I'm not sure at all. I could be wrong and would like to know more about thisSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:03:14 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Angels?

[/TD]

Greetings
  People this is just an idea am not that advanced ' those advanced in runes please correct me if i am wrong . ING is a rune where we can use it to leech energies from other people. It is also a very powerful converter of energy ,stores energy and can be used as a filter. Why not enclose our body in an ING container. Programme it to get the energy from the beings(angels) have it convert this negative energy into positive energy filter out any negative energy it cannot convert, store this energy in our body( the space between our body and ING container as our body is enclosed in it) and when we are attacked(this is one of the uses we can use it in a lot of different ways) by these angels mix our energy with the energy(which has been ripped off from the angels &  converted into positive energy)ripped from the angels and use it to destroy them .We are using their own energy against them plus our own . Isn't that a deadly mix?????? Just a theory but workable . Like we do the  protection everyday we need to reinforce this ING container around our body everyday all the time. This is my own idea i dont want to mislead anyone  but try it out i have used it(as a filter and converter of energy.Am not that powerful to rip off energy from angels. Would never write things i have not done ). It feels great to be able to have a filter (ING) between you  and the world, knowing that no negative energy will get you as the ING container filters out & converts all negative energy before it reaches you.After enclosing your body in ING container vibrate it at least 40 times( can go upto 108 times)and then state your affirmation

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:42 AM

Hail Satan!

Landy is a troll and a hacker. It got on my friends website and messaged me, not realizing it was a troll, I told it that it should join the JoS egroup. It responded with an overly excited thank you message. I got suspicious and checked the egroups, turns out it had been posting in the groups before I directed it here,not only that but the question it originally asked me about was never posted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

Yea he seems pretty weird the dude when i was talking to him he seems to rush me when i bring up satan an his demons
To: Hells Army 666 <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:21 PM

I don't think they are real. If he was "bright" and had angels, he could have occult powEr, as I know "some" were said to have. But then again. Satan's demons would Never Be around Anyone who is trying to Break the occult Bloodlines! Unless they are using the "old mage/magi ways" with wands and 9foot circles to bind them. I'm not sure at all. I could be wrong and would like to know more about thisSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:03:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Angels?

My mom did die excuse me  an im realy trying to reconnect with satan im not kidding you nor trolling what the heck...An yeah i was sympathizing about these beings!.Im just trying to tell you when i had a bible study class that i had to go to its not my choice at 14 but when i was there i kept renouncing everything in my head i looked at this pastor teaching outside an thats when i saw these two things with a fast glimpse of a shake an they were just standing there had goldish like energy or something.An i had the same experience last night when i was laying down in a half asleep half awake state i seen one but couldnt see the face it scared ,e to get up an fully check so i ran out of my room

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:34 PM

No, you're trolling in that you're trying to describe the enemy angels as powerful, beautiful and friendly. You basically sympathize the angels and the pastor trying to say he has a powerful bright aura or something. Your entire first post was sympathetic to the enemy beings and pastors. As if it isn't obvious

"I have seen the pastor with many angels around him how am i lying please tell me?"

*Sigh* You know what CLAIM means? You CLAIM to have seen them, many lying trolls claim to have seen all sorts of things even they describe to have seen the xian version of Satan or to be ancient vampire gods, we all know they're lying. They do that to cause trouble. It's not our job to tell you how you're lying, but yours to prove you're telling the truth. Because all of the above you said sounds BS, as we all know about that and you probably do. And you didn't explain how you saw all these, since your third eye which was required to see them wasn't open, 4 days ago you wrote a post where you couldn't even get the electric shock feeling in your thumb to open your 3rd eye.

Also in your new post you put this thing about your mother dying and your problems to play it all emotional and get sympathy, typical troll tactic which trolls do when they are exposed. Which doesn't work. Trolls also never address the points I make, it's true for all trolls.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tristen Landy <landytristen@... wrote:

Im trolling that my mother died? An im having very bad spiritual warfare problems? I have seen the pastor with many angels around him how am i lying please tell me?

Yep, you're definitely trolling. You claim to have started to open your 3rd eye 3 days ago yet you could see auras and beings while it wasn't open? Secondly, as it's been said angels are enemy nordics and the lesser ones are thouughtforms, they seem to be real but react robotically and say the same things. It's merely a word for enemy extraterrestrials. They don't have to look harmful in order to be harmful, all they do is pretend to be friendly and weaken their victims and make them dependent and other things and teach them nothing on how to empower themselves or even if they do that they place limits on their soul empowerment because they fear humanity getting powerful spiritually. This has been explained in the JoS site. They have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FICTITIOUS JEWSUS WHICH WAS MERELY MADE UP AND STOLEN FROM STORIES OF PAGAN GODS AND NEVER EXISTED HISTORICALLY. Thirdly, the xian pastors ALWAYS have negative energy, they have a dirty aura. So
you've obviously made this up. Seriously, please stop trolling and lying, it's getting pretty obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Yea that movie scares the hell out of me!
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "yc28@..." <yc28@...
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]And also if you ever watch the film of the exercism of Emily Rose you can see first hand how dispicable they really are.Raven and I watched it one afternoon and it is truly sick what they did to that girl.And even H P Maxine said its a true story too if I remember right from one her posts.

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

I agree!

Hail Satan!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:34:50 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Angels?
  No, you're trolling in that you're trying to describe the enemy angels as powerful, beautiful and friendly. You basically sympathize the angels and the pastor trying to say he has a powerful bright aura or something. Your entire first post was sympathetic to the enemy beings and pastors. As if it isn't obvious

"I have seen the pastor with many angels around him how am i lying please tell me?"

*Sigh* You know what CLAIM means? You CLAIM to have seen them, many lying trolls claim to have seen all sorts of things even they describe to have seen the xian version of Satan or to be ancient vampire gods, we all know they're lying. They do that to cause trouble. It's not our job to tell you how you're lying, but yours to prove you're telling the truth. Because all of the above you said sounds BS, as we all know about that and you probably do. And you didn't explain how you saw all these, since your third eye which was required to see them wasn't open, 4 days ago you wrote a post where you couldn't even get the electric shock feeling in your thumb to open your 3rd eye.

Also in your new post you put this thing about your mother dying and your problems to play it all emotional and get sympathy, typical troll tactic which trolls do when they are exposed. Which doesn't work. Trolls also never address the points I make, it's true for all trolls.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tristen Landy <landytristen@... wrote:

Yep, you're definitely trolling. You claim to have started to open your 3rd eye 3 days ago yet you could see auras and beings while it wasn't open? Secondly, as it's been said angels are enemy nordics and the lesser ones are thouughtforms, they seem to be real but react robotically and say the same things. It's merely a word for enemy extraterrestrials. They don't have to look harmful in order to be harmful, all they do is pretend to be friendly and weaken their victims and make them dependent and other things and teach them nothing on how to empower themselves or even if they do that they place limits on their soul empowerment because they fear humanity getting powerful spiritually. This has been explained in the JoS site. They have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FICTITIOUS JEWSUS WHICH WAS MERELY MADE UP AND STOLEN FROM STORIES OF PAGAN GODS AND NEVER EXISTED HISTORICALLY. Thirdly, the xian pastors ALWAYS have negative energy, they have a dirty aura. So
you've obviously made this up. Seriously, please stop trolling and lying, it's getting pretty obvious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Mmm lol. Yeah! Come to think of it. I might have been attacked before a few times. I didn't take the time to see if it was the enemy, but I felt fear, so I called to Satan to banish this fearful energy thing. I'm not strong enuf to take 'em on by myself just yet :)
Hail Satan

Its amazing, the things I know now, from 3yrs back I knew none of True Satanism. Just that jew-cunt and his filth

Hail Satan.
SaruSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:28:11 -0700 (PDT)To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; michaelsshannon986@...<michaelsshannon986@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Angels?

<td val[/IMG]Let me assure you those filthy angels are real and will fuck you up if you play with them.

To: Hells Army 666 <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 6:21:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't think they are real. If he was "bright" and had angels, he could have occult powEr, as I know "some" were said to have. But then again. Satan's demons would Never Be around Anyone who is trying to Break the occult Bloodlines! Unless they are using the "old mage/magi ways" with wands and 9foot circles to bind them. I'm not sure at all. I could be wrong and would like to know more about thisSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:03:14 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Angels?

[/TD]

Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:

Landy is a troll and a hacker. It got on my friends website and messaged me, not realizing it was a troll, I told it that it should join the JoS egroup. It responded with an overly excited thank you message. I got suspicious and checked the egroups, turns out it had been posting in the groups before I directed it here,not only that but the question it originally asked me about was never posted.

I'm glad nobody actually believes this troll. Those who have actually seen angels know how disgusting they are. And seriously, how could a pedophilic rabbinical droid have a beautiful aura? No one who is as life hating as a pastor could ever have a healthy aura. They invoke the fucking jewsus kike THOUGHTFORM. yes, the enemy "God" is no God at all, it is a subliminal thoughtform, a link to the jewish "people".

For another thing, if a christian has anything of a good aura, it's because they don't really follow christianity as close as others do. Christians spend their lives invoking the alien race without even knowing it, this tears at the aura. When one invokes a demon, this is quite the opposite. Most often in this case, there is too much power coming in than one can handle.

Always use your brain kids, jokers like this don't belong in the playing deck.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

So dose this all mean that it is banned? From this groupSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Siatris" <rammesses666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:19:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Angels?

We have to take down the angels before they do any damage
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:43:03 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Alright so i know you guys say there thoughtforms an stuff but i dont think they are ive seen one when i looked at a pastor one day at church his aura was veryyyy bright an he had many of those enemy angels around him who were

The last 'angel' I saw was I believe one of the 'well known names' or at least pretended to be. He looked like a sick shrivelling mess. Clearly he has been getting his ass kicked ;) Our Gods have been beating the shit out of them hardcore very few would still have bright golden auras.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

I'm glad nobody actually believes this troll. Those who have actually seen angels know how disgusting they are. And seriously, how could a pedophilic rabbinical droid have a beautiful aura? No one who is as life hating as a pastor could ever have a healthy aura. They invoke the fucking jewsus kike THOUGHTFORM. yes, the enemy "God" is no God at all, it is a subliminal thoughtform, a link to the jewish "people".

For another thing, if a christian has anything of a good aura, it's because they don't really follow christianity as close as others do. Christians spend their lives invoking the alien race without even knowing it, this tears at the aura. When one invokes a demon, this is quite the opposite. Most often in this case, there is too much power coming in than one can handle.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Sorry but the day an 'Angel' is beautiful is the day I jump off a cliff wearing pink christian vicar robes lololol xD

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

The last 'angel' I saw was I believe one of the 'well known names' or at least pretended to be. He looked like a sick shrivelling mess. Clearly he has been getting his ass kicked ;) Our Gods have been beating the shit out of them hardcore very few would still have bright golden auras.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@ wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Siatris <rammesses666@ wrote:

Truths: (1) Jesus is a myth; (2) Angels don't have free will; (3) I am real; (4) I have free will. Hail Satan.

This is unrelated to the trolling OP, but a reply to the post of Magus.

Awesome idea Magus,
let me share a story.

A few years ago, I had just finished the spiritual warfare program and in my mind i felt ready. I was searching for any enemy spirit to use my new found skills.

At the time i had guidance from a demon, but i didn't knew his name. I found out later that he was Purson. Very friendly and kind, words cannot describe him fully.

I had trouble with various entities attacking me, but i had no experience to discern what kind of entities they were. I was learning how to defend and attack with the guidance of Purson.

I realized i was greatly skilled in energy ripping, i think it's genetic cause my mother has it and my grandmother had that skill also. Just by looking a target i was successful in ripping energy and without an effort.

Anyway, i could rip energy from the entities that would attack me. I knew from the guidance of Purson that this energy should not be used internally because it was impure. So i just grounded the energy.

As i progressed i learned that this energy could be used, but not the way it's ripped. I learned how to convert the ripped energy. Basically i removed the impurities. I didn't know what to do with the energy so i just gave the purified energy to Purson to thank him for the guidance.

I became more skilled in ripping energy and used something like a filter (like Magus suggests). The filter worked while ripping energy and was on the energy stream between me and my target. I imagined it like a white-golden sphere. The stream of the ripped energy passed through the white-golden sphere being purified. And the stream of the purified energy ended to me. Some energy was lost in the purifying but that wasn't important to me.

Later, Purson informed me that i could use the purified energy to advance myself further, or protect myself using it as a shield. At the time the attacks were constant and got very powerful. They seemed more organized. They seemed like they acted with one mind. Many times i ended up sick for weeks.

I learned a new way to store the purified energy. I created something like a protective vessel and poured the energy to that vessel. I kept these vessels outside my body and above my shoulders. And filled them every time i ripped and purified energy.

I used that extra storage of energy when i was in need of healing, or to create a shield. I found out that the enemy entities would not target the vessels but targeted me instead. I'm guessing the enemy entities were not intelligent and attacked in machine like way. Which makes me thing they were probably angels.

But keeping energy this way was difficult, because you have to constantly strengthen the vessels, otherwise the energy will be lost. A few times i was attacked by very strong entities and i used the stored energy to protect myself successfully! I remember that the enemy entities were shocked by this tactic and fled.

After a few months the attacks lessened significantly. I'm guessing i was starting to get more powerful to be an easy target. Lately I'm not using this technique, because there's no reason for me to store energy. But this could help someone in need.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Purson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

People this is just an idea am not that advanced ' those advanced in runes please correct me if i am wrong . ING is a rune where we can use it to leech energies from other people. It is also a very powerful converter of energy ,stores energy and can be used as a filter. Why not enclose our body in an ING container. Programme it to get the energy from the beings(angels) have it convert this negative energy into positive energy filter out any negative energy it cannot convert, store this energy in our body( the space between our body and ING container as our body is enclosed in it) and when we are attacked(this is one of the uses we can use it in a lot of different ways) by these angels mix our energy with the energy(which has been ripped off from the angels &  converted into positive energy)ripped from the angels and use it to destroy them .We are using their own energy against them plus our own . Isn't that a deadly mix?????? Just a theory but
workable . Like we do the  protection everyday we need to reinforce this ING container around our body everyday all the time. This is my own idea i dont want to mislead anyone  but try it out i have used it(as a filter and converter of energy.Am not that powerful to rip off energy from angels. Would never write things i have not done ). It feels great to be able to have a filter (ING) between you  and the world, knowing that no negative energy will get you as the ING container filters out & converts all negative energy before it reaches you.After enclosing your body in ING container vibrate it at least 40 times( can go upto 108 times)and then state your affirmation

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:42 AM

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back