Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angels

ditto6891

I am still confused as to where Angels stand in relation to everything.
I just read a pdf file by "Hell's Assasin" and was quite intrigued (it was on the Advanced meditation group)
Yet in that same group there are pdf files for witchcraft which talk about evoking/invoking(i know invoking entails a connection with self while evoking does not) angles.

Who do angels serve?
What do they represent in relation to humanity?
What is the difference between a Demon( called a God here) and an Angel.

I'm sure many more questions will be asked depending on answers.

I am seriously considering going through the commitment ritual, as every thing about Spiritual Satanism resonates with me. I am not for evil but simply for advancing myself and humanity to a higher vibration.

I started into this path by doing Robert Bruce's energy work and it was the first metaphysical thing i have ever felt(also the high vibrations felt before astral projection but i can't say if i ever projected or not). It was real and tangible energy that i could feel. I was looking at advice into entering deep trance when i happened, by random mouse clicking, to enter the JOS site. I was impressed and every bullet written about Spritual Satanism just fit perfectly with my ideals.

Of course like many of us, i was brought up for some years in a christian family but i never felt comfortable in a church...like something was wrong. Everyone seemed to be wearing masks. I stopped going once i left the house and began to search for ways to empower myself through my own strength.

Thanks for reading

ditto

Angels serve enemy reptillians probably. Demons and angels are of an ET race called Nordics, they used to be together but the split was caused because of their relationships with us after we were genetically engineered. Our Gods/Demons came to Earth and befriended us and taught humanity ways to be Gods like them and have immortality, whereas the enemy angels wanted us just as slaves to work for them. You can see this is obvious as all enemy religion's teachings smack of slavery and blind faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

I just read a pdf file by "Hell's Assasin" and was quite intrigued (it was on the Advanced meditation group)
Yet in that same group there are pdf files for witchcraft which talk about evoking/invoking(i know invoking entails a connection with self while evoking does not) angles.

Who do angels serve?

I am seriously considering going through the commitment ritual, as every thing about Spiritual Satanism resonates with me. I am not for evil but simply for advancing myself and humanity to a higher vibration.

I started into this path by doing Robert Bruce's energy work and it was the first metaphysical thing i have ever felt(also the high vibrations felt before astral projection but i can't say if i ever projected or not). It was real and tangible energy that i could feel. I was looking at advice into entering deep trance when i happened, by random mouse clicking, to enter the JOS site. I was impressed and every bullet written about Spritual Satanism just fit perfectly with my ideals.

Of course like many of us, i was brought up for some years in a christian family but i never felt comfortable in a church...like something was wrong. Everyone seemed to be wearing masks. I stopped going once i left the house and began to search for ways to empower myself through my own strength.

Thanks for reading

ditto

Enemy Nordics (which is the race from which Father Satan and the Gods are from), Reptilians and Greys keep pushing the idea of the One, a collective. Hence, xianity, islam, jewdaism. They abhor individuality and thinking, hoping to banish it all for ultimate control of humanity.

Here is a link that explains each of the races.
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

The whole website
www.luciferianliberationfront.org
is pretty good.

There are Demons Minor and Major. The Major are Gods and Goddesses of Hell. Demons Minor serve Them.

Here is a link from the JoS site that might further explain:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html

It is good to hear that you broke away from the lies of xianity.
www.exposingchristianity.com
will help you understand the lies of xianity, and further expose them, should any old xian family members come knocking on your door and trying to drag you off to church, once you dedicate.

Welcome to the group, I hope we are able to help you find the answers you are looking for. However, if you have read www.joyofsatan.org
a lot of your questions will probably be answered there.

Hope this helped, Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

Who do angels serve?

Thanks for reading

ditto

i am pretty new to this also but like u spiritual satanism intertwines with my ideas i was raised an Xian and have recently dedicated myself to father Enki. i have been reading this book that was brought to my attention in the jos website it should help more then anything i could say... its the lost book of ENKI u can find it in this groups files section... best of luck..
HAIL ENKI
HAIL ALL THE OLD GODS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

Who do angels serve?

Thanks for reading

ditto

I was speaking to my astrologists over the past few days and she read my chart telling me that the beginning of my life was disastrous and I will be happy later on. But what caught my attention was when she said that I was stand on a dusty ground on the hill (she's also psychic) and she saw an angel over me. From reading the JOS Exposing Christianity website, I figured that it was no wonder my life was so messed up. What do you think of this?

I would have to say that I agree with you on this statement. Growing up I, too, have a really messed up life and most of my problems were not my fault to begin with. Each time things got worse than they already were someone would end up mention that they saw an angel watching over me. Since dedicating things have gotten calmer and things are not nearly as bad as they use to be, and for that I am truly grateful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:

I was speaking to my astrologists over the past few days and she read my chart telling me that the beginning of my life was disastrous and I will be happy later on. But what caught my attention was when she said that I was stand on a dusty ground on the hill (she's also psychic) and she saw an angel over me. From reading the JOS Exposing Christianity website, I figured that it was no wonder my life was so messed up. What do you think of this?

I have seen mention in a couple posts of these...  Things.  As annoying as they are, I seek some minor bits of information.
I am not one to call upon the aid of demons, as I have yet to befriend any of these people or forge relationships with them, a mere one excluded.  I am uncertain if the one I have spoken to is even one of the ones associated with the fine people here, and will not bother asking.
I do however know the following things about my...  Situation.  I grew up in a religious house, and as a child I was given many damaging psychotropic drugs until I was old enough to tell the doctors to fuck off, and in doing so began to better myself as a person, and heal the wounds caused by them.  I very early knew many of the things said here are far more accurate than any of the foolhardy zealots of the world I see every day believe in, and I know I cannot as a man see myself ever worshiping anything but myself.  Those who attempt to encourage otherwise are a threat to personal freedom, and best fought with truth, and knowledge.
The very thing that drew me here was something I saw posted on your website, a small, potentially insignificant line that said our side won.  To this I grow surprised that news travels fast, but also concerned.  So much of the world is still oppressed by foolishness, and gods that are nothing but a deception.  These filth that call themselves angels still appear to wander freely wreaking havoc on humanity, and it is them I am concerned with.
I am interested in what they are capable of, in full.  This is because I went to great lengths some time ago to piss one off.  In fact I went out of my way to ensure this thing suffered, and lost the person they were controlling, freeing them from their deceptive grasp by teaching them real knowledge, what little I had.  It appears I found yet another person I care about within the same type of grasp, and intend fully to piss yet another off to protect those I care about.  Beyond what they actually can do, which is no doubt very little I am curious if there is a way to completely be rid of one for good.  Weaknesses, things they can't touch, things like that.  Clearly knowledge is liberating, and powerful, but I don't intend to simply stand as a target to a swarm of pissed off things without swinging back.

~Freed by the hand of chaos, we are the hope for humanity.  Let our strength be known through our will, and not through our blood.~

Why are you posting so many question marks after your sentences? Makes it hard to understand what you wish to say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Evil Succubus <succubusevil@... wrote:

I have seen mention in a couple posts of these...  Things.  As annoying as they are, I seek some minor bits of information.

I am not one to call upon the aid of demons, as I have yet to befriend any of these people or forge relationships with them, a mere one excluded.  I am uncertain if the one I have spoken to is even one of the ones associated with the fine people here, and will not bother asking.

I do however know the following things about my...  Situation.  I grew up in a religious house, and as a child I was given many damaging psychotropic drugs until I was old enough to tell the doctors to fuck off, and in doing so began to better myself as a person, and heal the wounds caused by them.  I very early knew many of the things said here are far more accurate than any of the foolhardy zealots of the world I see every day believe in, and I know I cannot as a man see myself ever worshiping anything but myself.  Those who attempt to encourage otherwise are a threat to personal freedom, and best fought with truth, and knowledge.

The very thing that drew me here was something I saw posted on your website, a small, potentially insignificant line that said our side won.  To this I grow surprised that news travels fast, but also concerned.  So much of the world is still oppressed by foolishness, and gods that are nothing but a deception.  These filth that call themselves angels still appear to wander freely wreaking havoc on humanity, and it is them I am concerned with.

I am interested in what they are capable of, in full.  This is because I went to great lengths some time ago to piss one off.  In fact I went out of my way to ensure this thing suffered, and lost the person they were controlling, freeing them from their deceptive grasp by teaching them real knowledge, what little I had.  It appears I found yet another person I care about within the same type of grasp, and intend fully to piss yet another off to protect those I care about.  Beyond what they actually can do, which is no doubt very little I am curious if there is a way to completely be rid of one for good.  Weaknesses, things they can't touch, things like that.  Clearly knowledge is liberating, and powerful, but I don't intend to simply stand as a target to a swarm of pissed off things without swinging back.

~Freed by the hand of chaos, we are the hope for humanity.  Let our strength be known through our will, and not through our blood.~

I've been hearing some thing said about "Angels". Now since I'm a beginner, I want to ask if anyone know what exactly are angels and do they exist? Or are they just another bullshit told by christianity? Thank you for answers.HAIL ENKI!

Angels do exist, like our Gods exist. But they're not friendly to humans. They're our Father's enemy, as well as ours. Στις 6:09 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "colony.chaos@..." <colony.chaos@... έγραψε:
  I've been hearing some thing said about "Angels". Now since I'm a beginner, I want to ask if anyone know what exactly are angels and do they exist? Or are they just another bullshit told by christianity? Thank you for answers.HAIL ENKI!

Read the previous messages in this thread and go check out the websites. But in short "Angels" are actually agents of the hostile extraterrestrial races who have created and control christianity among the other slave religions and are constantly about in the astral fucking with human beings and feeding off of us, keeping us spiritually oppressed. Read those websites.

This confused me too. Sometimes, the word angel in some language meant messenger. I can't remember what it was.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:34 AM, "xsatanson666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, guys, my knowledge on angels is that they are bad and enemy thought forms but how come they are among the order of demons on the joyofsatan site?? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html

Third Hierarchy:
Virtues
Archangels
Angels

I don't understand are there angels of Satan or what??

Someone please explain this, thanks.

The Angels are enemy nordics. When one becomes advanced and completes the magnum opus, they become as powerful as 10 or 100 of these angels combined.

@ShawnlightI would say that they are to be seen as gods. But they are not like OUR gods. That's why, to avoid confusion, they are usually just called enemy nordics. They have also attained godhead (as far as I know), and therefore are also "gods". 
-Shael
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:44, shawnlight758@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So basically the enemy Nordics like anu etc. Are not really to be seen as gods?

Angels are nordics who were once with Father Satan.... But their ranks are lowest among the gods...They are like troopers in an army... Father Satan designed humans such that when we reach magnum opus we would be more powerful than the angels... That is why due to jealousy they opposed their own race and joined the reptilians...(This is one of the reasons)

angels are enemy thoughtforms.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 5:04 am, xsatanson666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello, guys, my knowledge on angels is that they are bad and enemy thought forms but how come they are among the order of demons on the joyofsatan site?? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html

Third Hierarchy:
Virtues
Archangels
Angels

I don't understand are there angels of Satan or what??

Someone please explain this, thanks.

This is what I've found out so far. This is personal experience, because as most of the dedicated Satanist, I've been harassed and attacked by enemy beings and thought forms. Whoever is more knowledgeable than me can correct me, as I accept that I can be wrong.
Filthy Gabriel is a grey. A very powerful grey, from what I felt, his presence was different from ordinary greys. Some other are enemy thoughtforms, and couple are greys. This is what I discovered when I was under enemy attacks the most, when I was pretty new. MOST of them are thoughtforms, maintained by no one else than xians themselves. They will exist as long as deluded sheep give them energy to exist.
I have yet to see an enemy Nordic angel, IF they exist. In fact, I don't. Screw them. Don't give them attention. Because giving them attention provokes them. And why would you want that?
Hail SATAN! Hail Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Hail to the Glorious Orion Empire! Heil Hitler!

I know most are thoughtforms ...but some are real beings,,like some archangels...else how would you explain them being on the list of the order of gods?

My guess is that this article is old information. 

Or maybe there's more to it, but as far as what we have learned the angels are nothing more than enemy thoughtforms. 

Enemy nordics are way more powerful than stupid little angels. They are the most dangerous of the enemy, the angels are the usual small fry trash if you will. 

Angels can still be a pain to deal with when you are still empowering yourself and especially to people who are not dedicated they cause a lot of trouble. 

Greys are greys, nothing more. They are not angels and they are definitly above angels. They are much more difficult to deal with compared to angels too because of their psychic power. 

Reptillians are above that. I don't know too much about tham because I have only ever been attacked by a reptillian (that I can confirm) once and for me it was reletively easy to deal with, but still they are more dangerous than greys and certainly more dangerous than mere angel thoughtforms. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back