Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angels and wiccans...

saripoulonzi

I had a discussion with a wiccan (without him knowing my beliefs) and he told me that he has angels to guide him...

i was so socked... do wiccans believe in angels... does christianity "mutated/evolved" into the wicca?

Are the wiccans our enemy?

I hope someone with a wiccan background could explain this to me.

<td val[/IMG]If you ask me. Wiccans are more like druids or shamen. I considered myself a wiccan for a while back, mainly because I believe that herbs can cure illnesses which they certianly do. You don't have to be a wiccan to have herbs heal you. I never read too much about wicca but as humans are moving into a spiritual shift, it's ok to be part of multiple cults and religions. Angels as humans know them are not what I consider good beings. If you ask me, "God's" angels are enemies. I do believe there are really good angels out there but these days most angels are evil beings playing dress up to fool you.   Then again, if I assume correctly I think most, wiccans/witches/druids believe in spirits etc and not necessarily gods or angels. One of the things I hate to see is someone who could be worshipping something more realistic and truthful, but instead they got sucked into the lies of "God" and christianity. It really does make me sad to see that and I hope that they'll realize the truth and remove themselves away from the lies.

--   "United we are impenetrable, divided we fall like flies. We should all be treated like royalty, because we are all special. No one deserves to be left behind, unless they choose it." ~ Prophet of Light   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, saripoulonzi <lolobardonik@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Angels and wiccans...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 10:33 AM

I had a discussion with a wiccan (without him knowing my beliefs) and he told me that he has angels to guide him...

i was so socked... do wiccans believe in angels... does christianity "mutated/evolved" into the wicca?

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]the idea is all wiccans are different we all have beliefs that are complicated like saying all pagans are wiccans  we can be what ever wiccan means the people from the country in the old world.

Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 5:33 AM

[/TD]

Wiccans are like .xians they believe and call on god n angels for their help...this is why most of the wiccans are stupid and oppose to us but they are weak as one.but strong in a numbes not like us...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:33:48 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Unfortunately Wicca and the New Age movement has basically been reduced to worshiping Jesus in a dress! When you let silly karmic beliefs, like the wiccan rede/threefold law, you are the equivalent to a sad spiritual eunuch and have little power, and no direction. The sad thing is, many years ago, the new age movement held some promise for those wishing to seek truth and enlightenment…however xtian beliefs trickled in and it has since evolved into a proverbial shit-pizza! Over the past decade I have attempted to engage many of these New Ager's in "civil" discussions; yet much to my displeasure, these "fluff-bunnies" usually wind up spouting moralistic BS and reciting watered down xtian dogma. I actually had a whole local wiccan group/coven come after me in 1997, after I turned their whole forum board upside down through divide and conquer tactics. They tried to banish me by various means but none of them were more advanced than lighting candles and drinking Chai tea. Over a six-month period I showed them the power of Satan, through ritual, both physical and astral, and when all was said and done their coven leader begged me to stop. I actually met the coven leader for lunch one day and we had a wonderful discussion about where the true power comes from. But that is a story for another time…

My advice to you would be not to argue with them, or view them as an enemy, because that usually gets you nowhere! Instead, show them where the power resides and bring them into the "light". Let me know if you have any further questions?

Be well,

marcus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Thanx for the advices! this really helps...
i think i'll try to show him the way... cause he's surely misguided!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicvanguard" <demonicvanguard@... wrote:

Unfortunately Wicca and the New Age movement has basically been reduced to worshiping Jesus in a dress! When you let silly karmic beliefs, like the wiccan rede/threefold law, you are the equivalent to a sad spiritual eunuch and have little power, and no direction. The sad thing is, many years ago, the new age movement held some promise for those wishing to seek truth and enlightenment�however xtian beliefs trickled in and it has since evolved into a proverbial shit-pizza! Over the past decade I have attempted to engage many of these New Ager's in "civil" discussions; yet much to my displeasure, these "fluff-bunnies" usually wind up spouting moralistic BS and reciting watered down xtian dogma. I actually had a whole local wiccan group/coven come after me in 1997, after I turned their whole forum board upside down through divide and conquer tactics. They tried to banish me by various means but none of them were more advanced than lighting candles and drinking Chai tea. Over a six-month period I showed them the power of Satan, through ritual, both physical and astral, and when all was said and done their coven leader begged me to stop. I actually met the coven leader for lunch one day and we had a wonderful discussion about where the true power comes from. But that is a story for another time�

My advice to you would be not to argue with them, or view them as an enemy, because that usually gets you nowhere! Instead, show them where the power resides and bring them into the "light". Let me know if you have any further questions?

Be well,

marcus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Sort of like....i am a shamman and dedicated to azazel.....so wiccan shamman learns by book....i have learned by true demons...so please dont say we are the same cause we are not. Thanks
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:10:50 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Angels and wiccans...

If you ask me. Wiccans are more like druids or shamen. I considered myself a wiccan for a while back, mainly because I believe that herbs can cure illnesses which they certianly do. You don't have to be a wiccan to have herbs heal you. I never read too much about wicca but as humans are moving into a spiritual shift, it's ok to be part of multiple cults and religions. Angels as humans know them are not what I consider good beings. If you ask me, "God's" angels are enemies. I do believe there are really good angels out there but these days most angels are evil beings playing dress up to fool you.

Then again, if I assume correctly I think most, wiccans/witches/druids believe in spirits etc and not necessarily gods or angels. One of the things I hate to see is someone who could be worshipping something more realistic and truthful, but instead they got sucked into the lies of "God" and christianity. It really does make me sad to see that and I hope that they'll realize the truth and remove themselves away fr

Wiccans are more like xians. And I will dare to say - it is not good to be in a mass religion... isn't it blatant what xianity has done to humanity, being a MASS religion? Humans DO NOT know angels - they are told what these predators are, that's the point. And no, there are neither good angels nor bad Demons. It is a fact period.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Faneb Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@... wrote:

If you ask me. Wiccans are more like druids or shamen. I considered myself a wiccan for a while back, mainly because I believe that herbs can cure illnesses which they certianly do. You don't have to be a wiccan to have herbs heal you. I never read too much about wicca but as humans are moving into a spiritual shift, it's ok to be part of multiple cults and religions. Angels as humans know them are not what I consider good beings. If you ask me, "God's" angels are enemies. I do believe there are really good angels out there but these days most angels are evil beings playing dress up to fool you.

Then again, if I assume correctly I think most, wiccans/witches/druids believe in spirits etc and not necessarily gods or angels. One of the things I hate to see is someone who could be worshipping something more realistic and truthful, but instead they got sucked into the lies of "God" and christianity. It really does make me sad to see that and I hope that they'll realize the truth and remove themselves away from the lies.

--

"United we are impenetrable, divided we fall like flies. We should all be treated like royalty, because we are all special. No one deserves to be left behind, unless they choose it." ~ Prophet of Light

Giving me pain only makes me stronger.

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\__
|/wtuuutw\|

Thats funny i had several fights with different people..i fought this guy from tijuana.mx since im very close to mexico...i had an encounter. He had a wand and he was attacking me....so i pulled my wand blessed on the name of belzebub...ilifted the guy and thre him against the wall..he lost his battle. Some other night some witch lady was trying to attack me...i turn to see her face to face and i told her "u r weak, anything u do to me has no effect, stop...cause everything u send me i send it back to you....she left the astral area..." azazel told me, many of these practitioners only call for help and try the demon powers but when they try to attack us....their attack has not effect on us because we are dedicated to the gods of hell...and they are not.
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:16:34 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angels and wiccans...

Unfortunately Wicca and the New Age movement has basically been reduced to worshiping Jesus in a dress! When you let silly karmic beliefs, like the wiccan rede/threefold law, you are the equivalent to a sad spiritual eunuch and have little power, and no direction. The sad thing is, many years ago, the new age movement held some promise for those wishing to seek truth and enlightenment…however xtian beliefs trickled in and it has since evolved into a proverbial shit-pizza! Over the past decade I have attempted to engage many of these New Ager's in "civil" discussions; yet much to my displeasure, these "fluff-bunnies" usually wind up spouting moralistic BS and reciting watered down xtian dogma. I actually had a whole local wiccan group/coven come after me in 1997, after I turned their whole forum board upside down through divide and conquer tactics. They tried to banish me by various means but none of them were more advanced than lighting candles and drinking Chai tea. Over a six-month period I showed them the power of Satan, through ritual, both physical and astral, and when all was said and done their coven leader begged me to stop. I actually met the coven leader for lunch one day and we had a wonderful discussion about where the true power comes from. But that is a story for another time…

Be well,

marcus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Back in the day, Morningstar Glory used to say "Preserve us from Jehova in drag."

I was brought in the Faery Trad, which was not too far removed from Gardenerian or Alexandrian. Read Paul Huson for technique, read everything you can get your hands on for development, work hard in the physical for advancement, be a scientist (Look at what Richard Dawkins and Carl Sagan have to say, get your hands on Gardener for Egyptology; don't waste your time with Budge, be a scholar) Look at what works for you, and has your life improved? Are you living in squalor, or are you thriving?

Life has its up and downs, but we who know get ahead. It's not a magic trick, it is plenty of hard work, and we deserve our gains. You can be a slave or a master, and sometimes it is better being a good slave than an inept master.
HS
B

<<Unfortunately Wicca and the New Age movement has basically been reduced to worshiping Jesus in a dress! When you let silly karmic beliefs, like the wiccan rede/threefold law, you are the equivalent to a sad spiritual eunuch and have little power, and no direction. The sad thing is, many years ago, the new age movement held some promise for those wishing to seek truth and enlightenment…however xtian beliefs trickled in and it has since evolved into a proverbial shit-pizza!

I agree that wiccans are different, most wiccans are neo-pagans calling on our Gods and there are some mixed xian wiccans that believe in angels and the virgin bitch and shamanic/druidic wiccans that have to do with spirits or nature.

But all of them have the same RHP laws like the three fold lie, karma and black magick and money/love magick being bad. At its best they are a christianized/RHPized version of Satanism/Paganism. At its worst they are jewsus-worshipping new agers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ryan habig <ryan_habig@... wrote:

the idea is all wiccans are different we all have beliefs that are complicated like saying all pagans are wiccans  we can be what ever wiccan means the people from the country in the old world.

Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 5:33 AM

Yeah, the jews saw xianity doesn't appeal to many people anymore, especially youngsters, who seem to be more interested in the occult. So they adapted it, adding some occult elements and rituals and some pagan gods and called it "Wicca" or "New Age Movement".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Wiccans are more like xians. And I will dare to say - it is not good to be in a mass religion... isn't it blatant what xianity has done to humanity, being a MASS religion? Humans DO NOT know angels - they are told what these predators are, that's the point. And no, there are neither good angels nor bad Demons. It is a fact period.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Faneb Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@ wrote:

Then again, if I assume correctly I think most, wiccans/witches/druids believe in spirits etc and not necessarily gods or angels. One of the things I hate to see is someone who could be worshipping something more realistic and truthful, but instead they got sucked into the lies of "God" and christianity. It really does make me sad to see that and I hope that they'll realize the truth and remove themselves away from the lies.

--

"United we are impenetrable, divided we fall like flies. We should all be treated like royalty, because we are all special. No one deserves to be left behind, unless they choose it." ~ Prophet of Light

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\__
|/wtuuutw\|

Like everything else, the enemy corrupted their name too. The New Age is supposed to be the Age of Satan, the Age of Aquarius which humans will evolve into Gods. Of course they twisted it and made it the opposite, jewsus crap, ignorance, and dissolving your soul into oneness (translation: giving your soul to the greys to feed from it and drain its energy).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicvanguard" <demonicvanguard@... wrote:

Be well,

marcus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Actually... no. real wiccans do not have angel guardians...i met with a few, i participated in their rituals and they worship mother nature and the elemental spirits. those who claime to have angels guiding them is simply understandable for they are misguided.

i do have some angelic ritual background(back when i was misguided myself and once summoned angels to help in a wiccan ritual...the wiccans liked the energy i provided for they had never experience such intensity, but within days they turned on each other and the coven dissolved. sad really.

wiccans(true) make dedicatiion rituals, and like us they reject the xian God, son and angels, and they teachings of the xians. but they are like pacifists, they do not work against xians nor with.
Are they our allies? i don't think so...are they enemies? not really but they fear us...
i know a store in montreal that is purely wiccan, but they sell also left hand path books...little black canddles and baphomet sigils and medalions.

i believe they are neutral if sides is an issue. but they seem to not be concerened when i buy a left hand path book...or something Satanic related.

Hail our creator and his demons.

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:33:34 +0000

#ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1369175122ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1369175122attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1369175122 .ygrps-yiv-1369175122ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1369175122ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706114'>See more.

Well I began as Wiccan soooo if I hadn't been Wiccan I doubt I would've ever known the truth about Satan. Now there are some Christian Wiccans, but they seem to take themselves down. At least I've never seen one with much power. But yea basically don't focus on them as more of them seem to understand and even come over to the left hand path. Hail Satan!
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 3:04:17 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angels and wiccans...

Thats funny i had several fights with different people..i fought this guy from tijuana.mx since im very close to mexico...i had an encounter. He had a wand and he was attacking me....so i pulled my wand blessed on the name of belzebub...ilifted the guy and thre him against the wall..he lost his battle. Some other night some witch lady was trying to attack me...i turn to see her face to face and i told her "u r weak, anything u do to me has no effect, stop...cause everything u send me i send it back to you....she left the astral area..." azazel told me, many of these practitioners only call for help and try the demon powers but when they try to attack us....their attack has not effect on us because we are dedicated to the gods of hell...and they are not.
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:16:34 pm
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Unfortunately Wicca and the New Age movement has basically been reduced to worshiping Jesus in a dress! When you let silly karmic beliefs, like the wiccan rede/threefold law, you are the equivalent to a sad spiritual eunuch and have little power, and no direction. The sad thing is, many years ago, the new age movement held some promise for those wishing to seek truth and enlightenment… however xtian beliefs trickled in and it has since evolved into a proverbial shit-pizza! Over the past decade I have attempted to engage many of these New Ager's in "civil" discussions; yet much to my displeasure, these "fluff-bunnies" usually wind up spouting moralistic BS and reciting watered down xtian dogma. I actually had a whole local wiccan group/coven come after me in 1997, after I turned their whole forum board upside down through divide and conquer tactics. They tried to banish me by various means but none of them were more advanced than lighting candles and drinking Chai tea. Over a six-month period I showed them the power of Satan, through ritual, both physical and astral, and when all was said and done their coven leader begged me to stop. I actually met the coven leader for lunch one day and we had a wonderful discussion about where the true power comes from. But that is a story for another time…

Be well,

marcus

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@ ... wrote:

i was so socked... do wiccans believe in angels.... does christianity "mutated/evolved" into the wicca?

what siguard 666 said is right but when you see this from another point our ancestors got burnt brutally but the xians and fucking popes to get the church and sight of kings but wiccans forget this and clubbed their hands with xians as a peasers this is very sad right? and i dont agry angles are good because they are the drainers of knowledge and diverters from the godhead but demons? the true and ancient pagan gods who are depicted as a negative fources by xians thats ok we will prove the truth one day sorry we are proving it.
and the newage moment is nothing but some craps see because there are lots of unknown ways to reach godhead to evolve as a god but they prefer to be an dumb and silly like a lazy ass even wiccans also dont know and forget the truth even some pagans too . but we we are the followers of ancient paganism today it is called as dark paganism , we are preserving the truth . see i am not the supporter of wicca nor xians. ones up on the time i was a wiccan but i felt silly to be .there is some thing to be done to protect true knowledge, wisdom,and power to reach the godhead . one day wiccans will realise the truth and come out of the curtaines of xians we all pray to your father and his friends.
hail light bringer
hail enki
hail to the elder gods

Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 2:54:11 PM

Yeah, the jews saw xianity doesn't appeal to many people anymore, especially youngsters, who seem to be more interested in the occult. So they adapted it, adding some occult elements and rituals and some pagan gods and called it "Wicca" or "New Age Movement".

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Faneb Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing66 6@ wrote:

Then again, if I assume correctly I think most, wiccans/witches/ druids believe in spirits etc and not necessarily gods or angels. One of the things I hate to see is someone who could be worshipping something more realistic and truthful, but instead they got sucked into the lies of "God" and christianity. It really does make me sad to see that and I hope that they'll realize the truth and remove themselves away from the lies.

--

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\ __
|/wtuuutw\|

Some wiccans can be. There is a popular idea that working with angel energy is OK, whereas some people say (like myself in my witchcraft days) Jehova's henchmen are to be avoided at all costs. Nothing good comes from them. It is cannibalistic, dirty, like some of the Elleguas I have been in contact with (there is a muddy one that poses as a power getter, watch out for him) angels are bad news, period. If you doubt, and any good thinker will, play with them, but their inclusions in my old circles made me quit the whole witchcraft/pagan thing (back then it was all done snail mail then Compuserve (remember that, nOObs?) Plus the Llewellyn books that would finance a book to anyone post-Craft Movie (Silverwolf, I'm looking at you) tore down a movement that could have been grand, but now is a joke.

They made the money though, didn't they? Follow the money, whether in politics, spirituality, anything. It's the money.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Frank Manrik <madrik13@... wrote:

Actually... no. real wiccans do not have angel guardians...i met with a few, i participated in their rituals and they worship mother nature and the elemental spirits. those who claime to have angels guiding them is simply understandable for they are misguided.

i do have some angelic ritual background(back when i was misguided myself and once summoned angels to help in a wiccan ritual...the wiccans liked the energy i provided for they had never experience such intensity, but within days they turned on each other and the coven dissolved. sad really.

wiccans(true) make dedicatiion rituals, and like us they reject the xian God, son and angels, and they teachings of the xians. but they are like pacifists, they do not work against xians nor with.
Are they our allies? i don't think so...are they enemies? not really but they fear us...
i know a store in montreal that is purely wiccan, but they sell also left hand path books...little black canddles and baphomet sigils and medalions.

i believe they are neutral if sides is an issue. but they seem to not be concerened when i buy a left hand path book...or something Satanic related.

wiccans admit their gods r gods of duat but they dnt realize that its all angel magic n theyre a buncha xian mages. simple as that

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 22, 2010 4:09:10 AM GMT-0000

Some wiccans can be. There is a popular idea that working with angel energy is OK, whereas some people say (like myself in my witchcraft days) Jehova's henchmen are to be avoided at all costs. Nothing good comes from them. It is cannibalistic, dirty, like some of the Elleguas I have been in contact with (there is a muddy one that poses as a power getter, watch out for him) angels are bad news, period. If you doubt, and any good thinker will, play with them, but their inclusions in my old circles made me quit the whole witchcraft/pagan thing (back then it was all done snail mail then Compuserve (remember that, nOObs?) Plus the Llewellyn books that would finance a book to anyone post-Craft Movie (Silverwolf, I'm looking at you) tore down a movement that could have been grand, but now is a joke.

They made the money though, didn't they? Follow the money, whether in politics, spirituality, anything. It's the money.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Frank Manrik <madrik13@... wrote:

Okay.

I could be a twat and correct your appalling grammar, but I realize you are posting from a phone. You know, fuck it, I will do so anyway. It doesn't cost more to capitalize or use proper sentence structure, unless you are on a very silly plan. I am on a limited plan and can manage to write correctly.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the website when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

wiccans admit their gods r gods of duat but they dnt realize that its all angel magic n theyre a buncha xian mages. simple as that

----------

<snipped for clarity

my spelling & grammer are merely a factor of the fact that I don't have all day to explain something. I'm not going to fight and I'm not going to fire back. I did my part to try to help weather appreciated of not. Opinions are of no concern of mine I'm not here to fight, it really doesn't make me any difference. I'm done here if you'd like to keep arguing with and insulting me, a fellow satanist with my own opinion, be my guest. I won't be retaliating like a child.

----------

Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010 3:35:52 AM GMT-0000

Okay.

I could be a twat and correct your appalling grammar, but I realize you are posting from a phone. You know, fuck it, I will do so anyway. It doesn't cost more to capitalize or use proper sentence structure, unless you are on a very silly plan. I am on a limited plan and can manage to write correctly.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the website when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

----------

<snipped for clarity

Translation: I will make a patronizing and sweeping statement about ALL wiccans, and when someone gently calls me on it, admit it takes me all day to construct a comprehensive thought and go to the trouble to communicate it effectively, claim I don't want a fight when someone is merely providing information, say opinions are of no concern after voicing one (I guess only one opinion matters) then cry insult and attack, where none was given.

I am huge for Satanic unity, but if you can't take someone providing a differing viewpoint, you need to check the thickness of your skin and back up the statements that you make. No one is starting fights, but also no one is coddling and glomping here.

buh-bye.

my spelling & grammer are merely a factor of the fact that I don't have all day to explain something. I'm not going to fight and I'm not going to fire back. I did my part to try to help weather appreciated of not. Opinions are of no concern of mine I'm not here to fight, it really doesn't make me any difference. I'm done here if you'd like to keep arguing with and insulting me, a fellow satanist with my own opinion, be my guest. I won't be retaliating like a child.
----------

Okay.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

<snipped for clarity

The Wiccans of worth shall become Spiritual Satanists and the Wiccans of low worth shall remain without real power and welt away with time. A lie can not last forever.

Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 9:59:29 PM

Translation: I will make a patronizing and sweeping statement about ALL wiccans, and when someone gently calls me on it, admit it takes me all day to construct a comprehensive thought and go to the trouble to communicate it effectively, claim I don't want a fight when someone is merely providing information, say opinions are of no concern after voicing one (I guess only one opinion matters) then cry insult and attack, where none was given.

I am huge for Satanic unity, but if you can't take someone providing a differing viewpoint, you need to check the thickness of your skin and back up the statements that you make. No one is starting fights, but also no one is coddling and glomping here.

buh-bye.

----------

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Okay.

I could be a twat and correct your appalling grammar, but I realize you are posting from a phone. You know, fuck it, I will do so anyway. It doesn't cost more to capitalize or use proper sentence
structure, unless you are on a very silly plan. I am on a limited plan and can manage to write correctly.
You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined.
This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the website when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.
HS
B

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_ 666@ wrote:

wiccans admit their gods r gods of duat but they dnt realize that its all angel magic
n theyre a buncha xian mages. simple as that
----------

<snipped for clarity
The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

Maybe white is suffering from pms syndrome? o_O 
Sent: Sunday, 24 January 2010 10:59:29

buh-bye.

----------

Okay.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the
website when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.
HS
B

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_ 666@ wrote:

----------

<snipped for clarity
New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

Yay, sexism!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Maybe white is suffering from pms syndrome? o_O

Sent: Sunday, 24 January 2010 10:59:29

buh-bye.

----------

Okay.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the
website when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.

HS
B

----------

<snipped for clarity

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/

Exactly. Good word Don. I "came home" as a Wiccan to witchcraft, but was never truly satisfied with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Wiccans of worth shall become Spiritual Satanists and the Wiccans of low worth shall remain without real power and welt away with time. A lie can not last forever.

Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 9:59:29 PM

buh-bye.

----------

Okay.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the website
when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.

HS
B

----------

<snipped for clarity

Hmm... i don't believe there's a reason to fight about a subject like this... its hard to change the beliefs of another person... i think that simply posting your opinion and if another agrees with you he will consider it and change his beliefs... by insulting someone you gain nothing but to make him more attached to his opinion

if noone judged others or criticized then many more wouldn't be afraid to share their opinions freely...

i hope that you will not misunderstand me as being smart... i'm just sharing my opinion

And back to the wiccans...
as i understood from previous posts... they have many misguided people that try to find the truth... they're not supposed to communicate with the angels but with nature... we as spiritual satanists shouldn't antagonize them and should lead them to the right way, Father Satan... am i right?!

ps. excuse me for my English (not my first language)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "white" <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

buh-bye.

----------

Okay.

HS
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

<snipped for clarity

Wiccans are funny since so many have tried to cast some mumbo jumbo curse on me and I don't even see any energies go anywhere. I just act like I feel all bad and laugh at them. These ones were some kinda light workers who praise sum dumb ass angel who gives them light bunch of bullshit the real pagans who believe in the old gods not sum xitian knock off of paganism shun these idiots since to be pagan is not to follow the exact religion that killed millions of out ancestors on a bunch of bullshit made to control anceint Europe. I've met real pagans who agree with our Satanic beliefs since it's the real deal about being in harmony with our gods everyday we speak to our guardian demons we are working in harmony with the gods. Hail Satan hail haures!! 
Down with xitianty and fake wannabe pagans!! Hail enki our true creator!!! 
One word let's have unity!!!

On Jan 25, 2010, at 9:55 AM, "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Hmm... i don't believe there's a reason to fight about a subject like this... its hard to change the beliefs of another person... i think that simply posting your opinion and if another agrees with you he will consider it and change his beliefs... by insulting someone you gain nothing but to make him more attached to his opinion

if noone judged others or criticized then many more wouldn't be afraid to share their opinions freely...

i hope that you will not misunderstand me as being smart... i'm just sharing my opinion

as i understood from previous posts... they have many misguided people that try to find the truth... they're not supposed to communicate with the angels but with nature... we as spiritual satanists shouldn't antagonize them and should lead them to the right way, Father Satan... am i right?!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "white" <wyrrdsystr666@ ... wrote:

buh-bye.

----------

Okay.

HS
B

----------

<snipped for clarity

Actually most pagans i've talked to have the a-priori idea that Satanism is a part or invention of xianity. I have to explain to them first that we don't follow the bible or any part of xianity and Satan is not a hebrew word, but is of Satan origin from Sat meaning true. But they listen to what i say and get my point.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Wiccans are funny since so many have tried to cast some mumbo jumbo curse on me and I don't even see any energies go anywhere. I just act like I feel all bad and laugh at them. These ones were some kinda light workers who praise sum dumb ass angel who gives them light bunch of bullshit the real pagans who believe in the old gods not sum xitian knock off of paganism shun these idiots since to be pagan is not to follow the exact religion that killed millions of out ancestors on a bunch of bullshit made to control anceint Europe.
I've met real pagans who agree with our Satanic beliefs since it's the real deal about being in harmony with our gods everyday we speak to our guardian demons we are working in harmony with the gods. Hail Satan hail haures!!

On Jan 25, 2010, at 9:55 AM, "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "white" <wyrrdsystr666@ wrote:

buh-bye..

----------

Okay.

You have obviously not been to any Wiccan meetings; there are many different traditions lumped into one big stinking stew here. Many Pagans as I have stated before here share our spirit; not all are dupes. You get those 'white lighters' who are, as Morning Glory Zell described as "worshiping jehova in drag" but many are also true Pagans and see things the way we do. To dismiss them out of hand is ignorant and foolish. Many refuse to work with angels, I was one of those and the coven I was with refused to, but we held some open meetings, and you would get some people who thought 'All is One' which is a Process Church belief. We were more scientific, and worked from experience. All is not one, and as much as a person is welcome to their opinion, opinion does not equal fact. History plays this out, and as more is learned it is refined. This is one of the reasons I respect HP Maxine, she learns more and passes it on to us, constantly revising the website
when she can. This is the method of Science, not the 'simple as that' you present to us without a full stop at the end. We in turn, should follow that example, be always ready to learn things and when we find them true, fit them into our world view, not try to bend new information or dismiss it because it doesn't fit into a pre-conceived notion of what works. That is what 'they' do, the enemy. I don't like dogma and neither does Satan, in my experience. My two cents.

HS
B

----------

<snipped for clarity

Oops i made a mistake here, I meant "but is of SANSKRIT origin from Sat meaning true".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Actually most pagans i've talked to have the a-priori idea that Satanism is a part or invention of xianity. I have to explain to them first that we don't follow the bible or any part of xianity and Satan is not a hebrew word, but is of Satan origin from Sat meaning true. But they listen to what i say and get my point.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

Wiccans are funny since so many have tried to cast some mumbo jumbo curse on me and I don't even see any energies go anywhere. I just act like I feel all bad and laugh at them. These ones were some kinda light workers who praise sum dumb ass angel who gives them light bunch of bullshit the real pagans who believe in the old gods not sum xitian knock off of paganism shun these idiots since to be pagan is not to follow the exact religion that killed millions of out ancestors on a bunch of bullshit made to control anceint Europe.
I've met real pagans who agree with our Satanic beliefs since it's the real deal about being in harmony with our gods everyday we speak to our guardian demons we are working in harmony with the gods. Hail Satan hail haures!!

On Jan 25, 2010, at 9:55 AM, "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "white" <wyrrdsystr666@ wrote:

buh-bye..

----------

Okay.

HS
B

----------

<snipped for clarity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back