Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angelic Nightmares

Al Moore

Hello Brothers and Sisters, this question has been stuck in my mind for months and months and I think it's time that I ask people who are way more experience in Satanism then I am.

I had odd dreams; I've always had Nightmares rather than dreams n nightmares, but these nightmares have occurred before and after I turned to Satan for guidance. The dreams always had Angels; they were everywhere, fast moving in all directions or chasing me. The creepy parts are that after I've had these dreams it may be a week or more, perhaps a day before my nightmares would become real, except perhaps not identically like the dreams, but similar and just that the Angels are never visible like they are in the nightmares. There have been nightmares where it was very odd, where I wasn't afraid to confront an angel, or so it appeared to be an angel from what I can remember.
I guess my real question is what is it all about; could it be the Gods trying to warn me of really bad situations that may happen? Or is it just Angels trying to get the better of me?

Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

it just douche bags trying to get the better of you

banishing ritual.

hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters, this question has been stuck in my mind for months and months and I think it's time that I ask people who are way more experience in Satanism then I am.

I had odd dreams; I've always had Nightmares rather than dreams n nightmares, but these nightmares have occurred before and after I turned to Satan for guidance. The dreams always had Angels; they were everywhere, fast moving in all directions or chasing me. The creepy parts are that after I've had these dreams it may be a week or more, perhaps a day before my nightmares would become real, except perhaps not identically like the dreams, but similar and just that the Angels are never visible like they are in the nightmares. There have been nightmares where it was very odd, where I wasn't afraid to confront an angel, or so it appeared to be an angel from what I can remember.
I guess my real question is what is it all about; could it be the Gods trying to warn me of really bad situations that may happen? Or is it just Angels trying to get the better of me?

Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back