Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

And what does satan give you in return?

Soul prices range from 1$ to 10000 Trillion Dollars. It all depends…

Read the Joy of Satan please.

I was browsing this forum, saw your 2 questions with interesting titles and noticed that HP Cobra replied to them. I knew his replies had to be good before even looking at them. 🤣😂

But to give you some serious ones myself:

And what does satan give you in return?

In return for what? There's no business exchange here. I mean, you do need to read the JoS site more, but we don't worship a being like xians here. Satan and the other Gods/Demons are ancient Pagan gods and predated xianity for millennia. They are here to guide humanity on our spiritual evolution.

I want to fuck the creator..

If you are not jewish ethnically, then Satan is your creator. He created all Gentile/non-jewish races. The fake jewish god you blindly worship isn't even real, it's a made up jewish thoughtform.

Soul prices range from 1$ to 10000 Trillion Dollars. It all depends…

Read the Joy of Satan please.
Hello HPHC666. I have sent you 2 emails. The first email I sent on July 11, 2024 and asked for a reply from you because of a personal matter. A yes or no would have sufficed. Yesterday, August 9, 2024, I sent you a 2nd email because I transferred a large amount as a donation to the JoS account in Bitcoin. Again, I just wanted a brief response to let me know whether the money had arrived. But I received no reply to either email. To be honest, as a new member I feel like I'm being treated less favorably.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back