Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

And the nazarene loses another!

OttoHart

It's been about a month since, after a lot of study and work, I've directly felt the presence and heard the voice of Father Lucifer.
Many things have happened before then, and since then, and I've been making great steps on my path to get to know and build back my relationship with Satan and his demons.

I was raised atheist but sadly was baptized Orthodox nonetheless. Hypocritical mother of mine, haha.

Today I celebrate my unbaptism ritual being succesful. It was a ritual that I designed myself, with the help of Father Lucifer.

I know xristian baptism is fake. But at the same time, I feel as though a weight has been lifted. I'm officially on my own path, signed off to no one, but following Lucifer by my own decision.

One question, however.

I have been told in ritual that my soul has been with Satan before.
Does this mean I should still do the dedication ritual?
I have it planned for a specific day, meaningful to me, and my demons and Gods all agree with that date. But I also read you only should do it once. What if I've done it in a past life?

Does this mean I should still do the dedication ritual?
I believe it is best if you perform the dedication ritual, since it would be a formalization of your commitment, and you would be basically sending a hypothetical letter to the Gods, and declaring that you are on their side and with them in this lifetime. Thus, the Gods I believe, will take you more seriously and guide you and protect you on your journey of empowerment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back