Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ancient aliens on Satan

brammeth

Ancient aliens is doing an episode about Satan tomorrow and the fact that he is an extraterrestrial being and the truth behind him has been mislead.. Am I the only one who is gonna watch this or is somewhat excited to see what they have to say? Any thoughts?

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <kbrammcdonald@... wrote:

Ancient aliens is doing an episode about Satan tomorrow and the fact that he is an extraterrestrial being and the truth behind him has been mislead.. Am I the only one who is gonna watch this or is somewhat excited to see what they have to say? Any thoughts?

I do not get excited when the media touches the topic of Satan. Nor do i have any reasons to. 

Because it is the truth. Do we need the media to tell us that something is true?  

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

Because it is the truth. Do we need the media to tell us that something is true?  

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

Its not about us watching it. Its about others who don't know the truth. That's why I'm excited. I love our Father and I'm glad people can hopefully experience the truth we know.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yc28@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@ wrote:

Fuck yeah I'm going to watch this! I been waiting for this episode to air for the longest time... Isn't it amazing, everything JoS been saying, ancient aliens is confirming to be true.

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <kbrammcdonald@ wrote:

I'm stoked too.. I really hope they portray the truth properly
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Fuck yeah I'm going to watch this! I been waiting for this episode to air for the longest time... Isn't it amazing, everything JoS been saying, ancient aliens is confirming to be true.

Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <kbrammcdonald@ wrote:

I do not trust the media. I can't tell you what to do. I am just not stoked as some of my brethren. The media has lied about our gods and i reckon they are doing it again. You can learn about our father by building up your relationship with him, if that is what you seek. I only advise. 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

It sounds like an exciting episode, however I am sure that they will blaspheme Satan on it and depict Him with horns as the kikes always do. I guess we will just have to see.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Monday, October 28, 2013 1:59 AM, "yc28@..." <yc28@... wrote:
   I do not trust the media. I can't tell you what to do. I am just not stoked as some of my brethren. The media has lied about our gods and i reckon they are doing it again. You can learn about our father by building up your relationship with him, if that is what you seek. I only advise. 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

It sounds like an exciting episode, however I am sure that they will blaspheme Satan on it and depict Him with horns as the kikes always do. I guess we will just have to see.

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

i found a description of the episode "The Satan Conspiracy" on their website:
"He is the evil one, the Prince of Darkness, the ruler of Hell. Satan conjures up horrifying images of a horned beast whose sole purpose is to destroy humanity. Yet there is evidence that the fallen angel we know as Satan may be misunderstood. New interpretations of ancient texts indicate that Satan may have been an extraterrestrial who was more of an ally to humanity than an enemy by passing along knowledge that planted the seed for civilization. Could Satan's reputation as the personification of evil be his punishment for leading early man out of darkness and ignorance? If so, might his evil acts really be expressions of revenge against the human creatures that abandoned him? Or are the devilish deeds associated with Satan part of a grand plan? A series of moral challenges intended to prepare us for our next, and perhaps final… close encounter?" - http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/episodes
i'm a little excited to watch just because i'm curious to see what they have to say about father. 

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

There was one episode of Ancient Aliens where they said that Satan may not have been the evil, but the actual giver of knowledge to humans. I actually jumped in excitement that at least some one was not a nut case after all and was saying the truth. 
I watch the series just from the point of general knowledge, not necessarily from the point of "knowing the truth about Satanism or Christianity".  So, if you are watching it, I would suggest you to watch it from the point of entertainment.

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

What is the name of the program.. can I find it on streaming services or youtube ?

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:59 AM, <yc28@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I've learned quite a bit of information from Ancient Aliens, not as much as I have from the JoS of course, but I have learned a bit from Ancient Aliens as well. I love knowledge, and I'll get my hands on as much as I can get.  Hail Satan.<var></var> 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Hey, I'm just interested in it because there might be some information I can pick up on that I'm still ignorant about, of course, they are going to tell both sides to the story here, some info will be false, some will be true. But I'm concentrated on the puzzle pieces of truth that I have still yet to collect. Every bit counts my brother. :) The pieces that are true, do.<var></var> 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yc28@... wrote:

Fuck yeah I'm going to watch this! I been waiting for this episode to air for the longest time... Isn't it amazing, everything JoS been saying, ancient aliens is confirming to be true.  Hail Satan!<var></var>

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <kbrammcdonald@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> 

Hey, [/IMG]</var> 

Fuck yeah [/IMG]</var>

I'm watching It right now. It's a bunch of bullshit. The documentary pushes the existence of the xian god. It said that Satan was a reptillian and doesn't focus on ancient sumeria but the book of Enoch which came from the hew brews. Obviously kikes. The flaws of it are that it only focuses on the bible and the bible has been scientifically and logically proven wrong. A group of kikes is obviously behind this documentary fucking everything up.

Yeah, sa[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

I'm watching It right now. It's a bunch of bullshit. The documentary pushes the existence of the xian god. It said that Satan was a reptillian and doesn't focus on ancient sumeria but the book of Enoch which came from the hew brews. Obviously kikes. The flaws of it are that it only focuses on the bible and the bible has been scientifically and logically proven wrong. A group of kikes is obviously behind this documentary fucking everything up.

[/IMG]</var>

Yeah, sa[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

IMHO ancient aliens is SHIT - <em>heres why</em><em></em> Something HP Maxine has talked about is that our enemies control both sides ofthe conflict. It is my humble opinion that AA is also controlled - One the one hand the Jews control the largely atheistic media which tells you to keep calm, carry on, that there is no such thing as aliens, no such thing as powers of the mind, all is well with the world, etc...on the other hand, they also control much of the "truth" movement, and do so in such a way that obvious bullshit gets sprouted thereby discrediting the movement. the ignorant gentile viewer is then forced into one or the other extremes of deception.

there IS a resource n aliens that i HEARILY recommend - the book "gods of eden" by william bramley, a pdf of which is available somewhere @JoS - i know it is, because thats here i got my copy...

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:30 PM, <luisvidales32@... wrote:

I will watch. If it pisses me off with loads of b.s., than it will only affirm the truth for me yet again. I'm all for boosts in my relationship with Satan! Hell, comedy makes me laugh, so out will come the popcorn, and a giggle will be had on the pittiful bastards.

Everyone stop freaking out. You have to understand that not everyone knows as much as we do. This episode in my opinion is a start. A start of exposure. And by the way William Bramley has been a guest on the show. Stop freaking out and appreciate what happened here. This is gonna cause people to question what they know and look into the truth. If Satan didn't want us to watch it I'm sure he would have deferred us from it. Its not all of the truth but they did touch on some good subjects. Like I said its a start so appreciate that more people may be drawn into SS and true knowledge because of this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

IMHO ancient aliens is SHIT - *heres why*
Something HP Maxine has talked about is that our enemies control both sides
ofthe conflict. It is my humble opinion that AA is also controlled - One
the one hand the Jews control the largely atheistic media which tells you
to keep calm, carry on, that there is no such thing as aliens, no such
thing as powers of the mind, all is well with the world, etc...on the other
hand, they also control much of the "truth" movement, and do so in such a
way that obvious bullshit gets sprouted thereby discrediting the movement.
the ignorant gentile viewer is then forced into one or the other extremes
of deception.

there IS a resource n aliens that i HEARILY recommend - the book "gods of
eden" by william bramley, a pdf of which is available somewhere @JoS - i
know it is, because thats here i got my copy...

I'm watching It right now. It's a bunch of bullshit. The documentary
pushes the existence of the xian god. It said that Satan was a reptillian
and doesn't focus on ancient sumeria but the book of Enoch which came from
the hew brews. Obviously kikes. The flaws of it are that it only focuses on
the bible and the bible has been scientifically and logically proven wrong.
A group of kikes is obviously behind this documentary fucking everything up.

And it doesn't portray him as a reptilian. It just shows the way different cultures have symbolized him. Again it is just gonna open more people to the truth in my opinion. And you can call me stupid if you want but if I'm wrong then Father will let me know and show me. It says maybe he is portrayed as evil because people have abandoned him and he isn't okay with that and he shows that. In the Al Jilwah it says he causes both happiness and misery. This misery he causes is to the people who have abandoned him. This is most likely part of the reason some of his acts are portrayed as evil. Along with the falsehoods of the Jewish and xian gospel. Which is the truth. Jews and xians have made him look bad and it is true that he doesn't like the fact that people have abandoned him. He gave us knowledge, truth, wisdom, POWER. Its like if you gave a friend a helping hand and they shoved it in your face, labeled you as evil and abandoned you. You'd be pissed off too right? This happened to me recently with an ex gf who called me insane because I tried to talk to her about the truth. She got an all seeing eye and the pyramid and a 13 inside a crystal ball with the number 13 in it tattooed on herself. Both of which are symbols of Satan. All I wanted was to make sure she knew the truth and was on the right path yet I was crazy and needed help because I know the truth and just wanted to help. I know from first hand experience how Satan feels and maybe this was a sign he has given me. Lets just hope this episode works in our favor and causes people to wanna know more. There's my two cents. I'm open to debate and willing to defend my opinion so if you think I'm wrong lets hear it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <craighorner35@... wrote:

I will watch. If it pisses me off with loads of b.s., than it will only affirm the truth for me yet again. I'm all for boosts in my relationship with Satan! Hell, comedy makes me laugh, so out will come the popcorn, and a giggle will be had on the pittiful bastards.

If it was shit, then Maxine would not recomended one episode of this in one of her sermons. You guys should not to take all literal.
This can open a door for one as well as Nietsche, Black Metal etc., are for others, like myself.
For the sermonhttp://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/322

And more, in one of the older episodes, they tell that Satan and the Demons would not be evil, they just was blamed for giving knoledge to mankind, contrarying the the Angels, of which they told them to be the evil ones... As we know it is exactly.

---In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

IMHO ancient aliens is SHIT - heres why Something HP Maxine has talked about is that our enemies control both sides ofthe conflict. It is my humble opinion that AA is also controlled - One the one hand the Jews control the largely atheistic media which tells you to keep calm, carry on, that there is no such thing as aliens, no such thing as powers of the mind, all is well with the world, etc...on the other hand, they also control much of the "truth" movement, and do so in such a way that obvious bullshit gets sprouted thereby discrediting the movement. the ignorant gentile viewer is then forced into one or the other extremes of deception.

there IS a resource n aliens that i HEARILY recommend - the book "gods of eden" by william bramley, a pdf of which is available somewhere @JoS - i know it is, because thats here i got my copy...

I watched it and was quite impressed. I like the show in general, because I feel like certain scientists and seekers are getting closer and closer to the truth. That episode proved it to me. Yes, there were a few things that weren't correct, but generally I liked it. Also, I noticed that biblical references were usually prefaced with the words "supposedly" or "according to the bible" or some other phrase that basically means to take it with a grain of salt. 

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

If it was shit, then Maxine would not recomended one episode of this in one of her sermons. You guys should not to take all literal.
This can open a door for one as well as Nietsche, Black Metal etc., are for others, like myself.

And more, in one of the older episodes, they tell that Satan and the Demons would not be evil, they just was blamed for giving knoledge to mankind, contrarying the the Angels, of which they told them to be the evil ones... As we know it is exactly.

IMHO ancient aliens is SHIT - heres why Something HP Maxine has talked about is that our enemies control both sides ofthe conflict. It is my humble opinion that AA is also controlled - One the one hand the Jews control the largely atheistic media which tells you to keep calm, carry on, that there is no such thing as aliens, no such thing as powers of the mind, all is well with the world, etc...on the other hand, they also control much of the "truth" movement, and do so in such a way that obvious bullshit gets sprouted thereby discrediting the movement. the ignorant gentile viewer is then forced into one or the other extremes of deception.

I personally would say that most of it is a bit fanciful and unrealistic. But there are a few times when they might be on the right track. A lot of the time they find certain things with say the Pyramids at Giza but then they misinterpret it to be a sign that aliens gave the Egyptians the tools needed for this stuff, which i personally don't believe. But on the other hand, sometimes they say things i agree with, like the episode on satan vs the biblical god. they don't say that the christian god is a load of horse shit (which it is) or that Lucifer is the true creator of humanity or that Satan will give his followers the knowledge of how to manipulate our energies to work towards our desires. I do however find that they say some things that are almost right. like how they say something like "perhaps these scenes of Satan being the fallen angel are misinterpretations of other ancient texts which say that Satan cast 'god' out of his circle of Demons". this has some truth to it, but like i said its not all the way there. the christian bible is a piece of crap written by people who wanted to take away humanity's spiritual knowledge. writing stuff down leaves it open to misinterpretation and corruption. this is why Satan teaches without a book. So yeah, christianity is horseshit and Satan is our Lord and Father creator of truth.
-Strickland Grant

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <jayneshambles@... wrote:

I watched it and was quite impressed. I like the show in general, because I feel like certain scientists and seekers are getting closer and closer to the truth. That episode proved it to me. Yes, there were a few things that weren't correct, but generally I liked it. Also, I noticed that biblical references were usually prefaced with the words "supposedly" or "according to the bible" or some other phrase that basically means to take it with a grain of salt.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <egon88@ wrote:

For the sermon
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/322 http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/322

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

IMHO ancient aliens is SHIT - heres why

Something HP Maxine has talked about is that our enemies control both sides ofthe conflict. It is my humble opinion that AA is also controlled - One the one hand the Jews control the largely atheistic media which tells you to keep calm, carry on, that there is no such thing as aliens, no such thing as powers of the mind, all is well with the world, etc...on the other hand, they also control much of the "truth" movement, and do so in such a way that obvious bullshit gets sprouted thereby discrediting the movement. the ignorant gentile viewer is then forced into one or the other extremes of deception.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:30 PM, <luisvidales32@ mailto:luisvidales32@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var> the enemy

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back