Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

an odd message i have recieved

kurtcort93

hi a few days ago i was in my room on the computer then i dont know how but it seemed as if my computer started to speak to me, then i noticed my room was pitch black to a point i couldnt see any thing my computer shut off by itself and i remember hearing the words "SALVATION IS COMING TO U" it was spoken in a very deep tone of voice then i can remember seeing faintly a figure with 4 large wings in front of me(i also noticed that the figure had a red aura around it). is this some kind of message from Lord Satan himself or a demon trying to tell me something i need help with figureing this out plz???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi a few days ago i was in my room on the computer then i dont know how but it seemed as if my computer started to speak to me, then i noticed my room was pitch black to a point i couldnt see any thing my computer shut off by itself and i remember hearing the words "SALVATION IS COMING TO U" it was spoken in a very deep tone of voice then i can remember seeing faintly a figure with 4 large wings in front of me(i also noticed that the figure had a red aura around it). is this some kind of message from Lord Satan himself or a demon trying to tell me something i need help with figureing this out plz???
angels have red aura outlines your coming under attack

that sounds like an angel... 4 wings...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seanbringardner" <seanbringardner@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

well i thought that to but the wing are not feathered they are black and are torn in many places.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seanbringardner" <seanbringardner@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
well i thought that to but the wing are not feathered they are black and are torn in many places.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seanbringardner" <seanbringardner@ wrote:

Scary shit :p
I'd ask Father for protection, Sounds like a strong angel to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@ wrote:

Scary shit :p
I'd ask Father for protection, Sounds like a strong angel to me.
ok it is makeing more sence now cause even though the dream has stoped i have still got the the feeling of being on fire.thx.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back