Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An idea for the advancement of JoS and Spiritual Satanism

SatAnon

Hello everybody,

I have noticed that many newbies struggle to learn from the JoS site. Mainly because in my opinion, it's more like a reference and doesn't provide in-depth instruction about many important topics. For example, the Astrology section has info on signs, aspects and planets, but it doesn't provide info on things like the purpose and history of astrology, instructions for newbies on how to read your chart or other specific info to look out. And, what's totally missing is predictive astrology, like solar arcs, solar and lunar returns, progressions and transits. There's zero mention of these things or any explanation on how could they be done, and it's important because many people want to learn how to predict their future using astrology and get informed about any Saturn transits or other imporant upcoming events in their life.

Then, there are other topics that deserve an entire book to explain them but the JoS only provides a single page or a small section, such as Tarot, chakras, communicating with the dead or Runes. Other important parts, like how to develop your astral senses don't even have a page dedicated to them, only some references in regards to some small clairvoyance chakras over your head.

So, it's good as a reference, but many people struggle to learn from it.

On the other hand, I see New Age publishers and organizations not only have written detailed books (more than 300 pages each) on those topics, but they also have in-depth online courses (they charge a lot for them, but that's not the point).

So what I propose is that people who are knowledgeable about these topics and practice them or they have researched them, could create courses so that the new people can learn better. It could be in an external website, with a name like "JoS University" and the courses can be in a video, audio or written form.

Some topics to consider explaining in detailed courses are:
  • The basics of Satanism and how to get started
  • The history of Satanism and its ancient roots
  • Power Meditation
  • Chakras
  • Runes
  • Astrology
  • How to develop your astral senses and communicate with the Gods
  • Tarot and other forms of divination
  • Magick (Especially money magick, as it's what many people are interested in)
  • Spiritual warfare
Most of these topics (yes, including how to communicate how to communicate with and see astral entities like Demons) can be learned from non-Satanic sources, but it would be great to not have to depend on them. Even if one doesn't know much about them, one could theoretically spend a year or more reading non-Satanic books about the topic they're interested in, joining courses about that topic and practicing all they have learned and then come here to teach about it.

Just think about my idea, and don't accept or dismiss it lightly, but consider if and how it could transform JoS to a better state.

As far as I know, sites are being updated for this exact purpose.
Having more people work on these guides would run the risk of diminishing their quality. Which is why there are few people working on actually writing content for the sites, mostly Clergy.
That being said, a more dedicated site to practicing with more streamlined things is a good idea.

I'm curious to see how this topic develops.

I think this is a fair concern and at the same time us as members can contribute on it.

Choose a subject and make it your study, with all the respect and admiration there's only as fast as the clergy can go with this and we can ease everything by individual research and sharing what we concluded.

It might take years to come with useful and unique material but this is what makes it valuable, you've grown as a person in order to help both yourself and others.

Some of the website's info is also very outdated (references to Zitchin, the mining gold stuff, enemy Nordics) and I'm sure other stuff as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back