Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An idea for an HP

enkihome

i got this idea last night. if it sounds stupid oh well. the idea- an HP creates a facebook page for Father Satan. with his real face pic and fills it with his real stats. posts vids about the jews and testimonials from us and any messages Father wants to get across. thought it mights be something to make Father more real to people.

Hail Satan

LOL!!! Yeah, no. That is so unsafe it is actually hilarious. That won't be happening
On Feb 28, 2017, at 16:16, enkihome@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  i got this idea last night. if it sounds stupid oh well. the idea- an HP creates a facebook page for Father Satan. with his real face pic and fills it with his real stats. posts vids about the jews and testimonials from us and any messages Father wants to get across. thought it mights be something to make Father more real to people.

Hail Satan

Haha not to be an asshole but I saw this and thought it was silly. I mean because gods use facebook right? Lol, the demons and Satan can be found on jewbook and use social media? This isn't practical, and the hps know how real Satan is. They interact with him and know why this sounds ridiculous for so many reasons.

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 2/28/17, Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] An idea for an HP
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:20 PM

LOL!!! Yeah, no. That is
so unsafe it is actually hilarious. That won't be
happening

On Feb 28,
2017, at 16:16, enkihome@...
[JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

i got this
idea last night. if it sounds stupid oh well. the idea- an
HP creates a facebook page for Father Satan. with his real
face pic and fills it with his real stats. posts vids about
the jews and testimonials from us and any messages Father
wants to get across. thought it mights be something to make
Father more real to people.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back