Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An Experience I Wanted To Share... Thoughts, Please :-)

Belial_666

Brothers and Sisters

I had an amazing experience last night, and really wanted to share it all with you today.

I was in bed, and, as usual, had a brief conversation with Father, as I do most nights.

Anyway, as I closed my eyes, I saw what I can only describe as a DNA chain, spinning in the most beautiful shade of purple.

Then, the strangest thing happened....

It moved away into the distance, and I could see a fantastic view of what looked like a Galaxy, deep in space.

However, I was looking at this wonderful sight from out of my forehead, if that makes sense.

It was as if I was in my head, looking out through my forehead, like you would a window...

I was conscious all the time.

Could this be a vision through my third eye?

Thank you for reading, and your feedback would be appreciated, as always, my dear Brethren...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Yes it is a vision. You are on your way to opening the third eye. 6th Chakra.
AVE SATANAS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

I had an amazing experience last night, and really wanted to share it all with you today.

I was in bed, and, as usual, had a brief conversation with Father, as I do most nights.

Anyway, as I closed my eyes, I saw what I can only describe as a DNA chain, spinning in the most beautiful shade of purple.

It moved away into the distance, and I could see a fantastic view of what looked like a Galaxy, deep in space.

However, I was looking at this wonderful sight from out of my forehead, if that makes sense.

It was as if I was in my head, looking out through my forehead, like you would a window...

Thank you for reading, and your feedback would be appreciated, as always, my dear Brethren...

Is the universe shaped like a pyramid too, or is it infinite I came across a Spiritual Satanist website a long time ago that claimed that the gods had said something about that, I have no clue where that website is anymore that was a couple of years ago I have searched for it and not found it, if anyone knows what I am talking about a link would be cool, or is that just pure bullshit, not sure, but that would be very interesting, but then there are people who say the universe is infinite so can it have a shape. Then what about bends in space time and different dimensions, WOW its getting pretty profound and deep, I am sure I will better understand it when I raise my serpent (hopefully in this lifetime) I don't know. Not to distract from your vision it sounds quite profound and interesting. Everything had to come from somewhere but then again sowhere had to come from somewhere so its very hard for a human to wrap their mind around it, I am sure the gods can though, there are actually some quite interesting formations in space, if you look at pictures telescopes have picked up. I find that subject very interesting to be honest with you.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

If I could put that in words it could mean : "The DNA is the helix of live in the Universe . "

All things emerge from somewhere,they get created through somewhere . Sacred geometry (Which I don't know many things about) and Fibonacci (A Mathematician) have proved through certain calculations that Black Holes, White holes and Stars have a similiar Spiral pattern like the Kundalini Serpent, the DNA Codex . The Serpent is a personification of the creative principle in Mother Nature .

http://cnx.org/content/m22060/latest/graphics1.jpg

Fossils,DNA, Black Holes,Milky ways,Flowers - Almost everything emerges from DNA like or Serpentine like shape in a geometrical view . All these things have a similiar Serpentine like shaped Source. The Kundalini that is Coiled also stands for something.Also notice how the "Source" starts from 2x2 . Satan's number is two . Duality and Polarity . All things in creation and destruction come in pairs.

Also the Triange represents the 666 . Thus the pyramid is the source of power . A "perfect" triangle with 3 corners of 60 moirai each . 60 60 60 = 666 Six is also a similiar shaped number like Fibonacci's pattern , which makes perfect sense . So is the number 9 . All related to creation .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

HP Maxine said in the "Teachings of Thoth" audio sermon that Thoth said the universe is triangle-shaped and beyond it is hte end of consciousness.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Is the universe shaped like a pyramid too, or is it infinite I came across a Spiritual Satanist website a long time ago that claimed that the gods had said something about that, I have no clue where that website is anymore that was a couple of years ago I have searched for it and not found it, if anyone knows what I am talking about a link would be cool, or is that just pure bullshit, not sure, but that would be very interesting, but then there are people who say the universe is infinite so can it have a shape. Then what about bends in space time and different dimensions, WOW its getting pretty profound and deep, I am sure I will better understand it when I raise my serpent (hopefully in this lifetime) I don't know. Not to distract from your vision it sounds quite profound and interesting. Everything had to come from somewhere but then again sowhere had to come from somewhere so its very hard for a human to wrap their mind around it, I am sure the gods can though, there are actually some quite interesting formations in space, if you look at pictures telescopes have picked up. I find that subject very interesting to be honest with you.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

If I could put that in words it could mean : "The DNA is the helix of live in the Universe . "

All things emerge from somewhere,they get created through somewhere . Sacred geometry (Which I don't know many things about) and Fibonacci (A Mathematician) have proved through certain calculations that Black Holes, White holes and Stars have a similiar Spiral pattern like the Kundalini Serpent, the DNA Codex . The Serpent is a personification of the creative principle in Mother Nature .

Fossils,DNA, Black Holes,Milky ways,Flowers - Almost everything emerges from DNA like or Serpentine like shape in a geometrical view . All these things have a similiar Serpentine like shaped Source. The Kundalini that is Coiled also stands for something.Also notice how the "Source" starts from 2x2 . Satan's number is two . Duality and Polarity . All things in creation and destruction come in pairs.

Also the Triange represents the 666 . Thus the pyramid is the source of power . A "perfect" triangle with 3 corners of 60 moirai each . 60 60 60 = 666 Six is also a similiar shaped number like Fibonacci's pattern , which makes perfect sense . So is the number 9 . All related to creation .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you everybody for the fantastic feedback, I really appreciate it...

Incidentally, Lord Thoth is my Guardian...

Could this have had any influence on the vision?

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth, Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dcwilliam@..." <dcwilliam@... wrote:

HP Maxine said in the "Teachings of Thoth" audio sermon that Thoth said the universe is triangle-shaped and beyond it is hte end of consciousness.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I know this is an older post, but still...wow! Definitely a vision,
I'd say. Hail Father Satan!

On 5/18/11, Belial_666 <darkjedi99@... wrote:
Thank you everybody for the fantastic feedback, I really appreciate it...

Incidentally, Lord Thoth is my Guardian...

Could this have had any influence on the vision?

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth, Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dcwilliam@..." <dcwilliam@... wrote:

HP Maxine said in the "Teachings of Thoth" audio sermon that Thoth said
the universe is triangle-shaped and beyond it is hte end of consciousness.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@
wrote:

Is the universe shaped like a pyramid too, or is it infinite I came
across a Spiritual Satanist website a long time ago that claimed that
the gods had said something about that, I have no clue where that
website is anymore that was a couple of years ago I have searched for it
and not found it, if anyone knows what I am talking about a link would
be cool, or is that just pure bullshit, not sure, but that would be very
interesting, but then there are people who say the universe is infinite
so can it have a shape. Then what about bends in space time and
different dimensions, WOW its getting pretty profound and deep, I am
sure I will better understand it when I raise my serpent (hopefully in
this lifetime) I don't know. Not to distract from your vision it sounds
quite profound and interesting. Everything had to come from somewhere
but then again sowhere had to come from somewhere so its very hard for a
human to wrap their mind around it, I am sure the gods can though, there
are actually some quite interesting formations in space, if you look at
pictures telescopes have picked up. I find that subject very interesting
to be honest with you.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@
wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

I had an amazing experience last night, and really wanted to share
it all with you today.

I was in bed, and, as usual, had a brief conversation with Father,
as I do most nights.

Anyway, as I closed my eyes, I saw what I can only describe as a DNA
chain, spinning in the most beautiful shade of purple.

It moved away into the distance, and I could see a fantastic view of
what looked like a Galaxy, deep in space.

However, I was looking at this wonderful sight from out of my
forehead, if that makes sense.

It was as if I was in my head, looking out through my forehead, like
you would a window...

Thank you for reading, and your feedback would be appreciated, as
always, my dear Brethren...

If I could put that in words it could mean : "The DNA is the helix of
live in the Universe . "

All things emerge from somewhere,they get created through somewhere .
Sacred geometry (Which I don't know many things about) and Fibonacci
(A Mathematician) have proved through certain calculations that Black
Holes, White holes and Stars have a similiar Spiral pattern like the
Kundalini Serpent, the DNA Codex . The Serpent is a personification of
the creative principle in Mother Nature .

Fossils,DNA, Black Holes,Milky ways,Flowers - Almost everything
emerges from DNA like or Serpentine like shape in a geometrical view .
All these things have a similiar Serpentine like shaped Source. The
Kundalini that is Coiled also stands for something.Also notice how the
"Source" starts from 2x2 . Satan's number is two . Duality and
Polarity . All things in creation and destruction come in pairs.

Also the Triange represents the 666 . Thus the pyramid is the source
of power . A "perfect" triangle with 3 corners of 60 moirai each . 60
60 60 = 666 Six is also a similiar shaped number like Fibonacci's
pattern , which makes perfect sense . So is the number 9 . All related
to creation .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back