Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An attached entity

Seriously though, I don't know.

I did a dedication ritual last night and after that during my sleep, something sunk into my chest. And that woke me up with a start.

Let me ask you one thing - did you have a vision of a guy in bandages looking down on you in your sleep?

I did.

I hope Priestess Maxine knows about this...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

How do I get rid of this entity? It has attached itself to my heart chakra along my spine

I read in a psychic self-defense text that it is an energy parasite.
It would be best if you are to follow these precautions in doing so.

Get an egg, will it to suck out the parasites from the affected areas/chakras (you mentioned it's in your chest area, right?). For best results, use more than one egg and suck out not only the heart chakra area but also the areas near it. It is sentient enough to avoid
the part where it is currently stuck and may go to other areas to create problems

Do what's called a cleansing bath - 2 kgs. of ground coffee (natural is compulsory) and 1 kg. of sea salt dissolved in a bath tub. Submerge yourself in it for 15 minutes (you can go up for air if you can't hold your breath that long).

Do a little exercise in the evening where it lead you to create an auric shield to keep any pesky parasites from clinging on to you. The way to do that is on the JoS website or you can message me for details of my own method - right now, I don't have the details
to it but I can copy it then send it you later.

Do holler any of us here if you have any problems...

Speed you well, brother. HAIL, LUCIFER! HAIL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@... wrote:

I did a dedication ritual last night and after that during my sleep, something sunk into my chest. And that woke me up with a start.

Let me ask you one thing - did you have a vision of a guy in bandages looking down on you in your sleep?

I did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@ wrote:

How do I get rid of this entity? It has attached itself to my heart chakra along my spine

Are you cleansing your chakras every day with Father's blessings? Then He will "eat" the entity! Have faith young one. He is with you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@... wrote:

Get an egg, will it to suck out the parasites from the affected areas/chakras (you mentioned it's in your chest area, right?). For best results, use more than one egg and suck out not only the heart chakra area but also the areas near it. It is sentient enough to avoid
the part where it is currently stuck and may go to other areas to create problems

Do what's called a cleansing bath - 2 kgs. of ground coffee (natural is compulsory) and 1 kg. of sea salt dissolved in a bath tub. Submerge yourself in it for 15 minutes (you can go up for air if you can't hold your breath that long).

Do a little exercise in the evening where it lead you to create an auric shield to keep any pesky parasites from clinging on to you. The way to do that is on the JoS website or you can message me for details of my own method - right now, I don't have the details

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@ wrote:

I did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Actually, you should try doing the detaching unwanted meditations on JOS. Satan expects us to do things on our own, and he's not going to eat the entity. It's attaching to you with an astral cord. Pull that cord from you, seal up the hole in your aura, and pull the cord from it. Then, invoke fire into the cord and burn it. If the cord is recreated, you need to kill the entity by invoking fire into it. If you cannot do that yet, then I suggest a Standard ritual.

HAIL SATAN
--- On Sun, 2/21/10, kejiianegrisia@... <kejiianegrisia@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An attached entity
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 2:35 AM

Are you cleansing your chakras every day with Father's blessings? Then He will "eat" the entity! Have faith young one. He is with you.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@ wrote:

I did.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back