Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Amrita" in Avatar 2

SShiva_fr

Just to say that I was very surprised to hear "amrita" in this opus, the Way of Water (it targets the element too!).

The "Amrita" in the movie is derived from a gland in the brain of a species of whale, "Tulkun", a creature described as highly spiritual and intelligent. In the film, the Tulkun are killed only so that the Amrita can be sold to humans to block their aging.
Whoever directed the film knows the powers of the elixir of life secreted by our pineal glands!

Is James Cameron a Jew?

Moreover, the deity in Avatar is "Eywa", I can only notice the strong resemblance with EA (pronounced Eya), although in the movie "Eywa" is the mother goddess in the sense, here, of the Ether.

This made me feel strange all along the movie.
Your thoughts on it?

sshivafr said:
Just to say that I was very surprised to hear "amrita" in this opus, the Way of Water (it targets the element too!).

The "Amrita" in the movie is derived from a gland in the brain of a species of whale, "Tulkun", a creature described as highly spiritual and intelligent. In the film, the Tulkun are killed only so that the Amrita can be sold to humans to block their aging.
Whoever directed the film knows the powers of the elixir of life secreted by our pineal glands!

Is James Cameron a Jew?

Moreover, the deity in Avatar is "Eywa", I can only notice the strong resemblance with EA (pronounced Eya), although in the movie "Eywa" is the mother goddess in the sense, here, of the Ether.

This made me feel strange all along the movie.
Your thoughts on it?
The humans who go to the planet where the movie takes place are called "from the sky" which is the literal translation of anunnaki, the Amrita is also golden, and according to those who were taking it, the Amrita is expensive and finances the invasion of the planet, ancient texts say that the anunnaki came for gold.

Do you remember any human in the movie who is not Aryan ? It seems to me very much that the humans, who are the villains in the movie, are some kind of analogy to the anunnaki.

Melvin said:
The humans who go to the planet where the movie takes place are called "from the sky" which is the literal translation of anunnaki, the Amrita is also golden, and according to those who were taking it, the Amrita is expensive and finances the invasion of the planet, ancient texts say that the anunnaki came for gold.

Do you remember any human in the movie who is not Aryan ? It seems to me very much that the humans, who are the villains in the movie, are some kind of analogy to the anunnaki.

Yes, that's exactly what you say.
Yes the Amrita has a golden color in the movie. And yes the villains are all Aryans. And they are "the ones who come down from the sky".

That's why I asked if Cameron is a Jew ? As always, they take true elements and reverse them.

Abyssos said:
I watched the second Avatar movie and I do have a LOT of thoughts on it, and it's far too much to elaborate on in the short amount of time that I have. Maybe someday I'll make a high-effort post on the subject, I can say a lot about it, and I'm sure there are going to be other people on the internet who will make videos commenting on the subject.

You're one of the women here at Ancient Forums that I have a lot of respect for, so I'll definitely try to keep the subject of the Avatar movie in mind for future commentary.

Thank you, I appreciate you too. I like whole people and exigeant for themselves. Even if I don't always agree. And it's not a problem, to disagree.

Yes, feel free to elaborate on the film.

I try to avoid jewlywood as much as possible, but unfortunately, I recently saw Black Adam had alot mandalas for the crown chakra, their was a few more symbols I noticed aswell, I'm sure their was alot of attacks in the movie against Gentiles(oy vey goyims only jews can rule over you goyims)

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

I haven't seen the Avatar films. I don't keep up with the faeces that is spewed from the jew's orifices. If it is anything like the Stargate franchise, then it mentions things that are real and corrupts and perverts them into "entertainment" form. Later on in the Stargate franchise, it turns more christian. This took more than a decade to do that, from the initial film to the end of the first programme, and into the 3rd programme of the franchise. It is similar with Star Trek - there are obvious christian themes in it. One of "the" popes praised JK Rowling for "good defeating evil" in Harry Potter. Would there be similar things in Avatar, if it goes far enough?

FancyMancy said:
then it mentions things that are real and corrupts and perverts them into "entertainment" form.

Would there be similar things in Avatar, if it goes far enough?

Honestly the film is beautiful: the images are superb, scenery, music, very beautiful.

There are indeed some truths since most of the SS also work to one day secrete the Amrita.

There is the respect of the Living which is a Truth. And very beautiful ethical concepts also.

But of course, one must always be wary because jewlywood can push perverted things, subtly, use the real and wrap it in the fake and so on.

I saw the film with my daughter of 9 years and she was amazed of the spectacle, successful it, admits me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back