Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

American Job Market in a Recession?

serpentwalker666

Hello. I have been doing everything advised to me in my previous posts regarding working on my health, changing my diet and also job hunting for better employment as I recently left a very restrictive and toxic workplace.

I ended up being screwed over in alot of ways lately, and have had one hell of a time finding a job with any sort of flexible hours to better manage my personal life and my family.

Along with this, I have struggled a great deal finding anything at all. I have upskilled and gained more experience and knowledge in alot as well.

I've had hundreds of applications sent out, and hear nothing in return. I have conversed with acquaintances, friends and others, and many people I know are in agreement the job market has become very, very bad.

I've resorted to networking face to face as well and there is still nothing.

I am also doing a working for wealth and finding a job, and this still has been a very difficult time.

I'd like to hear from other SS about their thoughts, am I viewing this correctly or are things not that bad?

Is this just me, or are others having a similar experience?

From what I have seen, it is very rough right now. Nobody is really spending, and prices keep going up. You can apply 1000 times but nobody seems to actually be hiring, but somehow there are always job openings.

From what I have seen, it is very rough right now. Nobody is really spending, and prices keep going up. You can apply 1000 times but nobody seems to actually be hiring, but somehow there are always job openings.
This is right around what I've noticed myself as well. It's truthfully pretty concerning.

New AI technology is definitely a factor depending on the type of job one's after. Graphics design, journalism, copywriting, or related are all becoming more automatable with less workers needed because of this. Even computer science related jobs are affected by this as AI can write code, which means each individual human programmer is able to accomplish more on their own thanks to the aid of these tools. This means less programmers will be needed at each given company. Really all sectors will be affected by this as time progresses - even high quality music is completely generatable now thanks to Suno AI, for example.

Tutors and teachers will be needed less thanks to new GPT advances that are now available to all users:

An example of a copywriter who lost their job to AI and has reportedly applied to around a thousand jobs since then with no responses:

Hello. I have been doing everything advised to me in my previous posts regarding working on my health, changing my diet and also job hunting for better employment as I recently left a very restrictive and toxic workplace.

I ended up being screwed over in alot of ways lately, and have had one hell of a time finding a job with any sort of flexible hours to better manage my personal life and my family.

Along with this, I have struggled a great deal finding anything at all. I have upskilled and gained more experience and knowledge in alot as well.

I've had hundreds of applications sent out, and hear nothing in return. I have conversed with acquaintances, friends and others, and many people I know are in agreement the job market has become very, very bad.

I've resorted to networking face to face as well and there is still nothing.

I am also doing a working for wealth and finding a job, and this still has been a very difficult time.

I'd like to hear from other SS about their thoughts, am I viewing this correctly or are things not that bad?

Is this just me, or are others having a similar experience?
It's definitely not just you. The "Now Hiring" signs that seem to adorn most businesses are absolute lies. The signs have simply become just another facet of the facade of the building with a great deal many of them in my area having been built as permanent structures (permanent sign structures such as being made of wood on polls cemented in the ground etc) as if they don't actually plan to ever take them down. In fact, I suspect that a great many are actually farming personal info and padding their bottom lines by selling it to data brokers. I could go on and on.

Hail Satan
Hail Focalor

New AI technology is definitely a factor depending on the type of job one's after. Graphics design, journalism, copywriting, or related are all becoming more automatable with less workers needed because of this. Even computer science related jobs are affected by this as AI can write code, which means each individual human programmer is able to accomplish more on their own thanks to the aid of these tools. This means less programmers will be needed at each given company. Really all sectors will be affected by this as time progresses - even high quality music is completely generatable now thanks to Suno AI, for example.

Tutors and teachers will be needed less thanks to new GPT advances that are now available to all users:

An example of a copywriter who lost their job to AI and has reportedly applied to around a thousand jobs since then with no responses:

and what to do?

It might be me, but with AI, It seems like the Jews have taken their spying operations to the next level.

It's not just you; I am in a similar situation right now.

The market is bad. Not just in America, but globally. Job applications can be in the hundreds for a single vacancy, easily, so unless you really stand out from the crowd and meet the requirements at least 100%, it's unlikely you'll be considered, unfortunately...

Getting a job was much easier in the previous decade. Now, it's as you have described: all postings, no offers. Interviews are a rarity it seems, these days... Employers are very picky and extreme with requirements, and not really interested in training candidates. We put hours and hours of effort into finding work, only to have no outcome, or to be downright ignored. It really sucks the life out of you.

Software development is totally screwed, as a combined result of an over-saturated market (thousands of people are "developers" now), and the increasing popularity of low-code/no-code solutions, AI, etc. A lot of web development these days just seems to be about plugging in various web frameworks and configuring them. I think perhaps it might be a bit better for blue-collar jobs, such as mechanics, etc. (jobs that can't really be automated and are in constant demand), but I cannot be sure.

Every day I thank Father Satan and the Gods for blessing me with a loving family who cares for me, and have helped me. I don't know where I would be without them...

I suspect that a great many are actually farming personal info and padding their bottom lines by selling it to data brokers.

Yes, this is a serious problem. "Ghost jobs" are a problem, too, where companies want to look like they're hiring by posting non-existent jobs. There really needs to be laws made to prevent companies and people from doing things like this.

It's not just you; I am in a similar situation right now.

The market is bad. Not just in America, but globally. Job applications can be in the hundreds for a single vacancy, easily, so unless you really stand out from the crowd and meet the requirements at least 100%, it's unlikely you'll be considered, unfortunately...

Getting a job was much easier in the previous decade. Now, it's as you have described: all postings, no offers. Interviews are a rarity it seems, these days... Employers are very picky and extreme with requirements, and not really interested in training candidates. We put hours and hours of effort into finding work, only to have no outcome, or to be downright ignored. It really sucks the life out of you.

Software development is totally screwed, as a combined result of an over-saturated market (thousands of people are "developers" now), and the increasing popularity of low-code/no-code solutions, AI, etc. A lot of web development these days just seems to be about plugging in various web frameworks and configuring them. I think perhaps it might be a bit better for blue-collar jobs, such as mechanics, etc. (jobs that can't really be automated and are in constant demand), but I cannot be sure.

Every day I thank Father Satan and the Gods for blessing me with a loving family who cares for me, and have helped me. I don't know where I would be without them...

Yes, this is a serious problem. "Ghost jobs" are a problem, too, where companies want to look like they're hiring by posting non-existent jobs. There really needs to be laws made to prevent companies and people from doing things like this.

It's absolutely horrendous how bad things are. I spent a few years learning Linux System Administration and learning Software Development, yet all these places want magic unicorns with 5 years experience and won't hire anyone trying to get into the industry. It is absolutely sickening.

Basically I am at a point where my skills and knowledge have basically become useless in a tight market, and I have to scrape around to whatever industry will take me.

I am hoping things get better for you, I know how hard this can be and how frustrating it is. Know that we are all here for you and the Gods are as well. Things are just ridiculous and very insane lately when it comes to jobs.

It's absolutely horrendous how bad things are. I spent a few years learning Linux System Administration and learning Software Development, yet all these places want magic unicorns with 5 years experience and won't hire anyone trying to get into the industry. It is absolutely sickening.

Basically I am at a point where my skills and knowledge have basically become useless in a tight market, and I have to scrape around to whatever industry will take me.

I am hoping things get better for you, I know how hard this can be and how frustrating it is. Know that we are all here for you and the Gods are as well. Things are just ridiculous and very insane lately when it comes to jobs.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. You and I sound like we are in a similar boat, then. Tech is indeed so competitive, with everything evolving so fast; it's hard work staying on top of things.

Years ago, getting a degree and becoming a developer was all the rage. Now, so many people have done so, that one may as well be applying to stack shelves at the local superstore, given the current market situation. It's almost as although the requirements are purposely ridiculous, to decrease the chances of hiring somebody as much as possible. University is feeling more and more like it was a waste of time and money, at least what I studied for.

It's enough to make me consider changing careers completely, to something I'm more passionate about. But of course, going back into education and starting over is not exactly ideal, either, and might not actually be any less difficult. At least with an apprenticeship you can get paid a basic amount, I guess.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I still have tons and tons to learn and experience in Satanism, but I think I am beginning to see and feel how the Gods are looking out over us, and I feel truly blessed by them. I am trying to stay as focused on power meditation and studying as possible, and doing other things to keep me occupied and happy, and to stay optimistic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back