Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ambition?

Based on how I am or been I got little of it. I have idea of what I want to do or have to do but it's like can I put it out for later on to do?
This goes to alot of what I do. I still don't know what my future job is but there's one I want to study but man I'm so lazy and so not motivated to do even though I have reasons to do them...
So anything rune can help or else?
I know I should just jump in them but the studying unless it's a book I really like it's like okay...

So again ask if there's any rune or else can help me?
Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddess

Empowering your solar chakra helps with motivation.

Solar Chakra Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

Also, a lack of motivation and associated depression is due to low levels of bioelectricity. Consistent, daily yoga and meditation will raise your bioelectricity and banish depression while increasing your motivation.

You can use a sun square or positive affirmations to increase your motivation. A potential affirmation is, "In a positive manner my motivation is permanently increasing. I am always motivated to do everything I want that is positive for me." State the affirmation 108 times a day for 40 days without skipping a day. Make sure the moon is NOT void when you start stating the affirmations. Things started when the moon is void fail in the end. On later days, the moon can be void as you have already started the multi-day affirmation working. It is only when you are starting something that you should avoid a void moon.

Satan's Magickal Square PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm 
Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html  
The Void of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html  Void Moon Times
http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html

The last few of your sentences sound a little off; I cannot make sense of it. Multiple Runes could be used in collaboration to help yourself out, as it just depends on what your focus is.  You could use the Sowilo Rune for Starters to activate the process.  For learning and generally improving your thinking you can use Dagaz.  Its alot more complicated than just using a few Runes overall, because the whole set of Runes is an Alchemical/Bio-chemical philosopher stone/body formulae.  Thats where your own research and working with the Gods pays off.

On Jan 29, 2017, at 2:33 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Based on how I am or been I got little of it. I have idea of what I want to do or have to do but it's like can I put it out for later on to do?
This goes to alot of what I do. I still don't know what my future job is but there's one I want to study but man I'm so lazy and so not motivated to do even though I have reasons to do them...
So anything rune can help or else?
I know I should just jump in them but the studying unless it's a book I really like it's like okay...

So again ask if there's any rune or else can help me?
Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddess

@Raptor not sure what u mean sound a little off on the ending sentence, sense I wrote it makes sense lol haha...
Point was that anything I like, playing games, watching movies, buying stuff, that I like, like electronics or such, I'm motivated then.
However when comes to looking for a job or studying for a class from a book that bores me makes it harder and less motivated to do it. That's where I need help at, sure alot goes thru it to and many find other ways to work it.
Sadly I'm not having any good luck at moment.

@johnson
I will read about the square again but I'm looking for something a little faster for start then the squares.

But thank you both still for the help and info

You should look at your natal chart to see what career path is for you. You will want to look at your 2nd house (money), 6th house (day-to-day things like work or health), and 10th house (career). Your natal chart is a map of your soul and shows your strengths, weaknesses, past, and future.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html  

If a sun square is too rigid for you, you can use the rune SOWILO or empower your solar chakra. Also, deep-seated problems are not going to poof away after vibrating SOWILO a few times. You need to consistently chip away at the problems every day without skipping days. With magick, skipping days undermines progress you made and you will have to start over again after skipping a day. You will have to fight the lack of motivation at the beginning and over time your motivation will increase as you empower yourself and fix whatever the underlying problem is. .

"Consistency in  Meditation
 Oct  10, 2012 
This is more  for new  members but  as  well as for  anyone who would like  to  read. We hear  always about words or phrases like "Be persistent"  or "Patient"  or "consistency" but when it  comes to applying  these in our  lives, then  things can get really hard for  us to accomplish being consistent. I will write  HOW  to be consistent. People  need  to  be consistent. Not anyone is  born  with a  desire to keep on something  for too long,  especially  things that  are  very beneficial  to us  seem  very hard to be consistent  on doing. The fix here is quite easy. Inconsistency on meditations or studying in Satanism  can lead to failure  in many areas  of both  Satanism  and our  life in general. So its advisable that this skill will be learned [for those who lack it]. Please now recall in mind how  many  times you have failed or experienced  bad circumstances  as a result of being inconsistent to your meditations or some other work.  So now that you feel  how painful inconsistency  is, I  guess we need to move forward on the solution. There  are  numerous solutions. For people who are  capable of putting  themselves under control, just  being CONSISTENT  will  cure  this.  With a little  self control for instance,  you can meditate  everyday. People who have much earth  Element won't have  a problem  with this. So key point  one: Be consistent  by being consistent. Now  there are people like myself, who  need something more  to accomplish this. Spiritually  speaking,  if you  find yourself being  inconsistent and neglecting your needs [these probably go together, as consistency builds confidence aside other  character  traits who are very positive] you need to work with the Earth Element. Inhaling the Earth element will naturally empower your  ability  to be consistent.
 Another way is  to use the Rune Nauthiz. 10x2 a day for instance and affirm  "The energies of the Nauthiz Rune are making me consistent to all  my  spiritual assets  in  a positive way for me".  
Make this up  to suit you. There is no  excuse of  lazyness,  it  will only  need to death. Do not waste a  day, a  day for a Satanist is prescious and can get you one step closer to Godhead. The mind is programmed  to undermine us  on this.  Especially  when you try to make such a change,  the mind and the enemies  of Satan will try to deter you from  meditating and  working upon yourself to become  something better. They  are  so fucking afraid of you that  they will probably do  anything  just to stop your consistency on your meditations. But screw excuses  and do what you  must. Do not  bow to any thoughts or emotions or  whatever shit  that keeps you from advancing.  Satan accepted you and He expects  you to evolve. All thoughts against  this are  of His enemies  and their sole  purpsoe is  to  make sure that  you will never  progress. Excuses are not  a part of a strong person, a  strong will or part  of a Satanist. Even if  you fail, be honest.  You  missed a day?  Be HONEST  and  say okay, I missed it. Now  move and don't  miss  tommorow.  Remember the punishment for inaction is death.  In Satanism  we are all about life and  life is  about constantly evolving and trying more  and more, to reach EVERYDAY a  bigger  place  on the  ladder that we climb to Godhead.  For people  who say they haven't got  the time, I  believe this is just  a  stupid excuse. Unless  you are  in  a communist  state  [pun  intended] that works  for 16 hours a  day, you  have time. You can get up 15 minutes earlier from  sleep at  morning and go to sleep 15  minutes later at night. This won't  make  any big difference  to your  patterns, but these minutes  devoted to your SOUL will definitely make an impact. Also 15  minutes of  meditation  will  give you  much  more  combust energy than sleeping these 15 minutes earlier or later.  Personally I  would advise the simplest thing for  those  who lack the  time.  Aura cleaning, Chakra Spinning, Aura of Protection. At morning, Kundalini yoga.  At night, asanas or  Hatha  Yoga [In the Asanas you will  do your chakra cleaning  and  Aura of protection]. Do like 60 breaths in your aura an empower it with  the color of your choice.  Thats really  nothing and  will  help you a lot. You can also do 5  minutes of Pranayama. Like 5  Minutes  Kapalabhati, 5  minutes alternate nostril breathing and 10 breaths in all Kundalini yoga positions, as written in the pdf. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Personally the rune made me very grounded, i now enjoy meditating.
-Myster
On Monday, 30 January 2017, truthenki1@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Raptor not sure what u mean sound a little off on the ending sentence, sense I wrote it makes sense lol haha...
Point was that anything I like, playing games, watching movies, buying stuff, that I like, like electronics or such, I'm motivated then.
However when comes to looking for a job or studying for a class from a book that bores me makes it harder and less motivated to do it. That's where I need help at, sure alot goes thru it to and many find other ways to work it.
Sadly I'm not having any good luck at moment.

@johnson
I will read about the square again but I'm looking for something a little faster for start then the squares.

But thank you both still for the help and info

Not a problem.  I didn't mean it to sound negative or anything.  I just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly.

On Monday, January 30, 2017 8:09 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the info, will look farther.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back