Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i wrong?

Chante Wakefield

Today a christian lady came to me an try spreading her lies to me i got pretty angry when she hit to the topic of satan an all his bad angels ...i got even more angry she gave me a bible an told me to cleanse my black rotten soul ...so i spit in the bible an droped it on the floor am i wrong for doing that..
HAIL SATAN.....

No, not at all in any way, shape or form. In fact I find pride in what you did. I love it! She deserved the disrespect, seeing that she said you have a black rotten soul. I bitter old bitch like that doesn't have a damned soul.

Good work.

Hail Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chante Wakefield" <wakefieldchante@... wrote:

Today a christian lady came to me an try spreading her lies to me i got pretty angry when she hit to the topic of satan an all his bad angels ...i got even more angry she gave me a bible an told me to cleanse my black rotten soul ...so i spit in the bible an droped it on the floor am i wrong for doing that..
HAIL SATAN.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chante Wakefield" <wakefieldchante@... wrote:
HAIL SATAN.....
Wrong? You're doin' it right bro/sis.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cody Criswell" <undyinginside@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chante Wakefield" <wakefieldchante@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.....

HAIL SATAN
Personally I would have thrown the bible through her face! Heehee..
Hail Enki!

Very bold move,but not wrong Chante.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 9:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Am i wrong?

HAIL SATAN.....

Oh you were oh so right. The buy bull's complete crap. I love the fact that I am educated about the holes in that crap. they can't argue with me and win.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, December 9, 2011 11:27:42 AM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Am i wrong?

Very bold move,but not wrong Chante.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 9:09 PM

HAIL SATAN.....

..Hail Satan!!! Actually, Chante, I think you were being polite-lol. I personally would have took that buybull and pissed on it right in front of her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elibethnixx" <elibethnixx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cody Criswell" <undyinginside@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chante Wakefield" <wakefieldchante@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.....

HAIL SATAN

Personally I would have thrown the bible through her face! Heehee..
Hail Enki!

You have it backwards my dear, you should have spit on the xtian lady and dropped her to the floor:)
HAIL SATAN!!
DEATH to the xtian church!!

--- In [email protected], "Chante Wakefield" <wakefieldchante@... wrote:
HAIL SATAN.....
Obviously obvious who is the rotten and who isn't, I mean the average xian whore is paraplegic so to say mentally and physically. Good stuff to listen to.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

haha you did good. although next time try to fill her lies with your truth and make her the one wondering.argue with the bitch NEVER TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.if she starts sayin satan is evil this and that.then remind her how evil christianity,jews and preachers are. remember preachers rape children,steal peoples money,and brainwash people with lies.jews ho man i could write a book as big as the bible of all the evil shit they've done.now im not sayin start pounding on the sheep(christian)play it smart and safe. but if theres witnesses around and cameras and she slaps you first or hits you then id start beating on her after all its just self defence.tho satan doesnt want us to get into trouble and wind up getting locked up.he wants you to work on your soul and grow stronger.  HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 7:09 PM

HAIL SATAN.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back