Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i protected anyway or what's next? self empowerment guide 40 days

andrewmonm45

I am entering the days of opening the chakras, but I have never done my dedication, the truth is that I have never done something like this, I wondered if I was protected by doing this guide to the letter in all the senses even without doing the dedication?At what point am i protected? Thank you
Hail Satan

You are protected after the dedication, that's why the 40 day program says you need to dedicate. And after that point you will always have Father Satan and your GD protecting you, but along with your AoP

You are not protected at all without doing the dedication ritual. What you are doing is called dabbling. And let me clear, this is not to scare you, but if you are not going to dedicate then stop. If you keep doing meditations without dedicating you will be attacked by the enemy because you have nothing protecting you.So sit yourself down and ask yourself if you really want to dedicate to Satan, if you don't then stop totally.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Aug 5, 2017, at 19:10, andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am entering the days of opening the chakras, but I have never done my dedication, the truth is that I have never done something like this, I wondered if I was protected by doing this guide to the letter in all the senses even without doing the dedication?At what point am i protected? Thank you
Hail Satan

Trust Sam guy! Cause I did what your doing and 8 months later I'm still paying for it!… The enemy can be very convincing… and noobs can be very idiotic… ?

Unless maybe Satan promised you in a previous lifetime to protect you in future,you dont have to but you need to dedicate.it may sound rough but few of us are powerful to fight enemy ETs on our own,at least for now
On Aug 7, 2017 5:09 PM, "shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Trust Sam guy! Cause I did what your doing and 8 months later I'm still paying for it!… The enemy can be very convincing… and noobs can be very idiotic… ?

Being Dedicated in a past life does protect you in a way in this one. However, You have to Dedicate THIS LIFE to Satan. There is no feasible reason why you would not do the Dedication Ritual. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back