Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

am i losing faith , or am i a traitor or is the enemy playing tricks

Rabit Feet

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]i had a night mare , a terrible one , in my nightmares theirs a shadowing tall figure , in the corner of my room'in the dreams it sends me to the worst moments of my child hood or places in my child hood like my parents old house, in the dreams im aware im dreaming. but i cant wake up , everything is so real i cant tell whats a dream and whats not till i see it.after my night mare i woke up to whispering something saying im not through with you. now before my dream in my room i instantly feel sick and hot and weighed down like im being forced to sleep almost. but something in y mind or subconscious or just something told me draw your guardians sigil on your arm.  do it now and use a dark marker i did what my gut told me and then fell asleep.
I woke up my paintings were off the walls and bow ties were too every thing was disorderlyI feel like somthing is watching me and I dont like itBut in the dream I had I was with my motherAnd this thingSame thing from all the dreams I haveGrabbed my legs its nails dug into my skin me and my mother were sleeping on the couch in the dream.she is christain i wanted to yell lucifer will protect me, lucifer save me , and even hail satan at it. i wanted to use a spell on it , but it idk like in my mind i could hear it say your really going to yell that with your mother here? instead i did the unthinkable and i feel shame for it, i prayed , i started praying to the christain god in front of my mother in the dream it didnt do anything instead the thing laughed .
And it grabbed me started to pull me and I screamed for my mom but in the dream she was screaming tooTrying to hold onto me so it wouldn't take meThe sigiI i drew on my arm was in the dream on my arm but was burnt into my skin and I looked at it and Remember saying this is my dream .and this is my subconscious and your not going to do shit to methe sigil of my guardian glowed and this thing was hurt badlly by it , cause when it glowed i saw a whisper of light attack it.and i heard a voice say it wont hurt you while im here. i thought i saw my guardians face turn to look at me while hovering over the now fucked up figure.

And the figure was pinned laughing it looked at the symbol on my arm and said its disrespectful to pray with that on your arm and gave me a cold smirkand the look on my guardians face is haunting me cause when the figure said that i prayed to the false god my guardian looked at me with confusion and disappointment.
but i think he understood , but i feel like ive betrayed him , everytime ive summoned my guardian ive become close to him hes like the father figure ive never had,and he even told me why i daydream see visions somtimes and more.  the figure before it went away said  Ive been haunting you and you dont even know what religion you are.It said your gonna pray to a god you dont believe in just because your mother is in your dream she's not even real .least I dint have to hide anything
My paintings fell off the walls my belongings were scattered
I don't feel well I feel burnt outAnd my pet cat was hissing at my doorFrom where I was grabbed in the dream is bruisedThe symbol on my arm is the symbol of IPos/anubisMy guardian demoni now draw his sigil every night on my armbut now every time i look at it i rember the look i saw on my guardians face ,did i betray him is father going to be mad at me. how can i redeem myself. i cant banish the figure ive tried everything nothing workswhen im alone in my room and house i hear whispers say how can yourself a satanist now. the gods wont want you now. some one tell me what to do

Does anyone stop to notice a trend here? One person is mocking us, another is saying they want to become a Christian, another is saying they are back from leaving and now you think you are a traitor.

Do Aura of Protection and Void. Put an end to this incessant shit. The Enemy throws a curse and everyone loses their minds. Steel your mind. Satan does NOT leave his people. They want you to feel sorry so you accept their curses better.

You are a warrior Hell. Now rise and show us and the enemy what you are made of!

I was tricked into leaving by an enemy entity, it really wasn't my idea. I do an aura of protection and void meditation every day. I really don't know how I was tricked but it has been taken care of, it's over, it will never happen again.

I have done the SURYAYE meditation for over three years too. Whatever that thing did is over now finally *let's out a huge sigh of relief*

I really want to thank you for the videos you have made for everyone. They really helped me through tough times yay!

Hail Satan.

I called out this one person with their inhabitants of earth shit. Then they never said another word from there. I write this here and I open my mail box and its chock full of Angry posts. Calling me every name in the book. I replied to these once and they sent me pictures of itself. Big fat uber kike in a dress with devil horns. He had on stockings as well.

If the intention was to frighten it worked in the context of ugliness. Said it was Satans top Bitch and i pissed it off. There was also a video made against a clergy once by this fat jew in a basement with a mask on smoking, saying it loved crack and it was ok to do. They look like siblings.

Point is this is seriously what these people look like most of the time that send you these crazy emails. I know I wouldnt think that either but from experience it tends to be the case. I learned NOT to take these people serious as they are usually psychos.

Same thing with that tha the that stut stuttering moron who thinks he has a parasite on his soul. Its called drug use. So just ignore these idiots.

The one in the basement even had it lit with those stand lights. Its like is this where he kills people? I mean seriously you would not believe the kind of people that might be emailing you, its something from a movie.

This is the third time I am trying to type this message I keep accidentally deleting it somehow. Anyways yes I know the enemy is very mad I feel it. I got one of those crazy emails too. The kike even said the "wrath of God" will come down on me lol that thing is weak and pathetic. I lost a phone in a very mysterious way the one I did the rtrs on. I bought it upstairs and then nowhere to be found I even have a witness who saw in my hand this is so odd it's nowhere. I looked everywhere and the place isn't that big. I found an old back up phone and activated it then the screen cracked the next day. I have stepped up the Rtr and this won't stop me. I will keep doing this. If I have to I'll use my computer or my mind lol. I also am working on other stuff to educate people online and my own articles and stuff. This tells me they are on a warpath but nothing will stop us. I guess we may have lost one weak minded individual to this attack if that guy is still xtian but good riddance if he is that weak.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back