Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

am I just paranoid?

nevinbennetch

This worries me slightly and its just something that comes to mind occasionally. I sometimes think I look a little like a jew and it scares me to think that I could be one. Is there a way to get some reassurance that I'm not? Since I became a SS my life has been better by 10 fold. Looks can be wrong right? I am aware that this could sound completely retarded.

This is an enemy tactic and if you do a search in the groups you will see that there are other members who had the same thing going on. The best thing you can do is keep your aura of protection up, keep on meditating, fight the enemy and ignore such thoughts. I personally don't think that a real kike would be worried about being one in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

This worries me slightly and its just something that comes to mind occasionally. I sometimes think I look a little like a jew and it scares me to think that I could be one. Is there a way to get some reassurance that I'm not? Since I became a SS my life has been better by 10 fold. Looks can be wrong right? I am aware that this could sound completely retarded.

The reality is that jews can look and act White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant, so there are no specific defining characteristics that are exclusive. Of course, there are the widely accepted stereotypes of jews having big noses, dark, curly hair and whiny voices, but there are other cultural/ethnic/racial groups that fit this mold, too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

This is an enemy tactic and if you do a search in the groups you will see that there are other members who had the same thing going on. The best thing you can do is keep your aura of protection up, keep on meditating, fight the enemy and ignore such thoughts. I personally don't think that a real kike would be worried about being one in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@ wrote:

Lol. You obviously haven't read the "how to identify a jew" in the files of the group. Go there and read it. Jews ARE distinguishable from the normal humans for someone who pays attention to them. A jew may have blond hair but also will have fish eyes and a frog mouth. He may have a normal nose but a large forehead and extended lower lip. Either way he'll have at least 1 jewish characteristic in his face.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@... wrote:

The reality is that jews can look and act White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant, so there are no specific defining characteristics that are exclusive. Of course, there are the widely accepted stereotypes of jews having big noses, dark, curly hair and whiny voices, but there are other cultural/ethnic/racial groups that fit this mold, too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@ wrote:

Also google Larry King for example, he has no characteristics like those you said, no dark curly hair or hooked nose. But he looks like a lizard. See, jews always have something out of proportion in their faces. They look distorted or alien. Again if you read that PDF I said you'll see there are specific defining characteristics that are jewish only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Lol. You obviously haven't read the "how to identify a jew" in the files of the group. Go there and read it. Jews ARE distinguishable from the normal humans for someone who pays attention to them. A jew may have blond hair but also will have fish eyes and a frog mouth. He may have a normal nose but a large forehead and extended lower lip. Either way he'll have at least 1 jewish characteristic in his face.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

They can act 'white-anglo-saxon-protestant'? I must admit I laughed at that one. Wtf.

A jew's appearance can by deceitful but their actions and disgusting energy give them away ALWAYS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@... wrote:

HA HA HA
The bastards do the same to me! I figured it out, though, or my guardian demons insisted upon keeping me in the truth. What I mean is, yes, they are right. This IS a tactic of the enemy!
Hilarious, though, that these bastards would attack me and make me sick just for coming near anything remotely Jewish.. Pffft. Worst, they give themselves away. Trust me (or don't, whatever). They (the enemy) are psychotic nitwits (IMO) who happen to be adept yet harp to that same ol' foul tunes they play.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back