Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am I getting attacked or am I just being stupid?

luisvidales32

I've been doing the Jewish Leaders destruction working. Suddenly, everything in my life twists. Me and a couple of friends went to a family party of mine. Its a quinceanera, so we had to go to the church and do all this bullshit. I don't know if I picked up negative energy from the church or I don't know! We got to the party and my cousin, which was the one turning 15 was all going on me about how my friends and I were stupid and ridiculous. I suddenly felt like I had no freedom. I thought about the war we're in and I started to think all this crap about how I should stop or else shit like this would keep happening. I just broke down... I feel like I should leave my family. Since they're just so negative.
 I prayed to Father, I felt his positive energies and all. I just cried.. I could just feel the love father has for us. I didn't see him, but I could feel him. I don't know if I'm putting an aura of protection wrong or the enemy is using the people around me. Everyone seemed to make fun of me and my friends, but I just got the thoughts that seemed to be my GD. It was sort of like "Who cares? They're your friends and its a blessing to have them. Who cares what they dress like, or who cares what their sense of humor is?"
I kept on getting thoughts like I shouldn't be doing destruction workings cause it's stupid and all that shit. I got sudden emotions that made me down and sort of an anti-social for the rest of the night. I had Father and The Gods on my mind alot though. I just feel like I need to get a different life. I didn't think of suicide, but I just felt like this was too much. I'm not that person that is suicidal really. When I did the working, it felt great and very powerful to know I was fighting back. But then my WHOLE night went to shit, were the energies reversed back to me? I seriously got home and just cried, for only a few things, like What the fuck? I'm very sure I'm getting attacked, but I just don't understand why it happens this way. I used to get attacked during meditation and sleep. Like dreams and shit.
 One example of a dream is that My family and I were coming back home and someone was looking through all our personal stuff, I chased the guy. It sort of looked like a rabbi with just a cap on. I went home and there was lots of people there and they were just going at it. One was saying like "IM A FUCKING INFILTRATOR PLEASE STOP IM SORRY." It seemed like he was getting real hurt, then all I remember after that is a lady in white sitting looking at what was going on. It seemed so vivid. 
I put an aura of protection every day and it all stopped, but suddenly, stuff like this happens. Maybe it could be a coincidence? One can't be sure. I feel MUCH calmer now. But I think I somewhat messed up on something on the destruction working. Is this a sign that the enemy is getting very hurt? The more one hurts them, the more they start bitching. Maybe I just answered my own question, I don't know. I'm somewhat at war with myself, thoughts and emotions.

Void mediation is your friend when dealing with these thoughts.  You very well were attacked by the enemy, especially after preforming a working such as this one.  To constantly have these thoughts of stop meditating or doing workings, to have vivid dreams of jewish kikes infiltrating your home and causing dismay, and the strong negative emotions, it all seems to add up to an enemy grey fucking with you.  
Perform a banishing ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
During the ritual, when you envision the electric-blue light, cover your entire room with it.  Then, proceed to do the same with rest of the rooms in the house.  I like to imagine the light as electric-blue fire, burning away the negativity and all negative entities attempting to come in. 
To help with the attacks, along with the aura of protection, cleanse your aura vibrating Surya.  A full working consists of 108 vibrations, this will fully cleanse your aura.  However, vibrating Surya 7, or more times on your aura while envisioning the white-gold light getting brighter and brighter works just fine to, you can even do this as part of your daily meditation program.  
Now, remember.  When under attack by the enemy, void meditation is best used.  Clearing your thoughts and mind deprives the enemy of the attention it wants, it will fuck off eventually once it's not getting the emotional drain it's striving for.  However, never forget to call on Satan or your GD if you feel an attack is too much for you to handle.  It is a trying time now with the destruction ritual in play, expect more attacks from the enemy.  Just forever hold strong in Satan! 
HAIL SATAN!!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

Removing links from HP Vovim's website can help too. 

--- In [email protected], <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Void mediation is your friend when dealing with these thoughts.  You very well were attacked by the enemy, especially after preforming a working such as this one.  To constantly have these thoughts of stop meditating or doing workings, to have vivid dreams of jewish kikes infiltrating your home and causing dismay, and the strong negative emotions, it all seems to add up to an enemy grey fucking with you.  
Perform a banishing ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
During the ritual, when you envision the electric-blue light, cover your entire room with it.  Then, proceed to do the same with rest of the rooms in the house.  I like to imagine the light as electric-blue fire, burning away the negativity and all negative entities attempting to come in. 
To help with the attacks, along with the aura of protection, cleanse your aura vibrating Surya.  A full working consists of 108 vibrations, this will fully cleanse your aura.  However, vibrating Surya 7, or more times on your aura while envisioning the white-gold light getting brighter and brighter works just fine to, you can even do this as part of your daily meditation program.  
Now, remember.  When under attack by the enemy, void meditation is best used.  Clearing your thoughts and mind deprives the enemy of the attention it wants, it will fuck off eventually once it's not getting the emotional drain it's striving for.  However, never forget to call on Satan or your GD if you feel an attack is too much for you to handle.  It is a trying time now with the destruction ritual in play, expect more attacks from the enemy.  Just forever hold strong in Satan! 

This is what i mean 
http://web.archive.org/web/201109250629 ... -emotions/

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Removing links from HP Vovim's website can help too. 
--- In [email protected], <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back