Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i doing the right thing?

diomid_smile

Ive been a Satanist since i was 11 (used to be a LaVeyan one cos his bible is the only bit of info i could find.) But now i am a spiritual one cos of the JoS website. It really has touched me and i have done the dedication ritual and it made me feel great. however because I am currently being raised in a christian orthodox family, i am forced to celebrate christmas. So ive just been taking presents and thinking of it just like a random time of the year that i get free stuff. i DO NOT celebrate the fake idiots birth. It ok for me to keep doing this untill i am older and live on my own?

Absolutely. Its ok if your forced to par-take in these events, Lord Satan understands that many of us live in christian households and are forced to take event in lies such as that. Just pretend and don't make a scene or have them suspect you are a Satanist, What really matters is whats in yout heart and how you feel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@... wrote:

Ive been a Satanist since i was 11 (used to be a LaVeyan one cos his bible is the only bit of info i could find.) But now i am a spiritual one cos of the JoS website. It really has touched me and i have done the dedication ritual and it made me feel great. however because I am currently being raised in a christian orthodox family, i am forced to celebrate christmas. So ive just been taking presents and thinking of it just like a random time of the year that i get free stuff. i DO NOT celebrate the fake idiots birth. It ok for me to keep doing this untill i am older and live on my own?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@... wrote:

In the 4th century, xians imported the saturnalia festival hoping to take the pagan masses in with it. xian leaders succeeded in converting to christianity large numbers of pagans by promising them that they could continue to celebrate the saturnalia as christians.The problem was that there was nothing xian about saturnalia. To remedy this, these xian leaders named saturnalia's concluding day, December 25th, to be the worthless nazarene's birthday. xians had little success, however, refining the practices of saturnalia. The earliest christmas holidays were celebrated by drinking, sexual indulgence, singing naked in the streets. So obviously, xians stole the idea of christmas to make themselves more powerful.

ya i am still going to except presents my opinion is everyone is giving u gifts for making it through another year

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 6:46:58 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Am i doing the right thing?

As long as you keep Satan in your heart you are forever bonded with him in a type of formal freindship way like a father-son type he looks out for his own as far as that goes also on the 22nd its important you at least burn a candle for him as it tells him your faithful and besides that its a great time to meditate if you cant just up and meditate any where feel free to use a closet or your bed it works the most powerful trances i've done were just laying down in my bed also I found itting on a bench with no back support thing will align your spine near perfection as that helps alot.
,Andrew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@ wrote:

As long as you keep Satan in your heart you are forever bonded with him in a type of formal freindship way like a father-son type he looks out for his own as far as that goes also on the 22nd its important you at least burn a candle for him as it tells him your faithful and besides that its a great time to meditate if you cant just up and meditate any where feel free to use a closet or your bed it works the most powerful trances i've done were just laying down in my bed also I found itting on a bench with no back support thing will align your spine near perfection as that helps alot.
,Andrew
Thanks for the advice man. My RS teacher realy pisses me off. she teaches about stupid xian bullshit and when i try to make a point she just ignores me. When i do my RS homework i always use satanism as a referance cos she says to "use religious views to prove these points" and she doesnt i even read it! discrimination or what? so im thinking of quitting the rs course cos it teaches bullshit that i detest and doesnt let my views be heard. Does this happen to other people?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back