Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

am i doing something wrong?

stevedaniel666

I have recently dedicated my self to Satan. I am trying to get in touch with my guardian demon. so far I am having no luck at all. I try meditation but its hard for me to keep my mind in it. is there something I need to do to get in contact with him?

You should focus on meditating and spiritual warfare, your guardian Demon will show themselves to you when you're ready ^-^ HAIL SATAN!!

Hi, Steve, It may be that you are thinking too much along the lines of attaining something external. When you focus your mind on contact, do you ever begin to get something being said to you but you think, "Hold on...this is just me talking to myself....ignore that"? If so - try NOT dismissing that "something being said"; give it a chance and see if the communication comes in a very intimate INTERNAL way. I know the doubt can be very strong but you can focus upon the fact that the one speaking to you internally is not at all affected by what you are feeling, either physically or emotionally.

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:01 AM, "stevedaniel666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have recently dedicated my self to Satan. I am trying to get in touch with my guardian demon. so far I am having no luck at all. I try meditation but its hard for me to keep my mind in it. is there something I need to do to get in contact with him?

Hello Steve, 
  To be able to communicate telepathically (That is how Father and our Gods communicate) we have to open and develop the clairvoyance parts of our mind and empower them. We do this after we have worked on our main Chakra's (opened them and empowered them). http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agram.html Check out the Chakra's your interested in, word of note however that your main chakras need to be opened and empowered before opening the minor and Clairvoyance chakras.

Hail Father Satan Forever!!!Hail all the Gods/Goddesses of Du'at!!! 

If you Dedicated your Soul to Satan, you are already in contact with your Guardian Demon.
The point is most people are not able to hear their GD qhen they are new, due to an athrophized pineal gland thus a very weakened "sext sense", that is not allowing the person to hear and see the Gods directly. This may be resolved by constant meditation, opening your chakra, etc. as stated in the Meditaton Programs in JoS.
For this reason, the Gods can always hear us, and will use other ways to communicate with you. Coincidences, strange occurrencies, thoughts and ideas suddently coming to your mind, etc. are the most common ways. You WILL recognize when they communicate with you very soon; give them some time and be patient, also begin to Meditate daily - everything will be clear shortly!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 19:59:31 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] am i doing something wrong?

i know how the thought are your alway wondering is that me were did this thought come from but i ever sense i realized that wasn't my thought but kind like someones else thought i have been so happy now i don't know if this helps but u should probably listen to what is saying as it could really help you out

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back