Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am I a psychic vampire??

How would one know if one is a psychic vampire?? I know that being around a psychic vampire makes you tired but I do not know if I make people tired. Sorry for my English. It is super horrible at the moment due to a transformation.
The Anti-Christ is coming.=22=AVE SATANASSSSSSHail Agares!!!!!!

Well, your actions are what makes you a psychic vampire. If you're in a coven, and you just drain the coven's energy for your own goals while contributing little to nothing, then you're being a psychic vampire and the coven would be in the right to kick you out and bar you from further meetings. If you use a lot of the coven's energies but also add to it and use these energies for good purposes that advance Father's Truth and the cause of the coven, then you're fine. Of course, as High Priestess Maxine has stated, if you're just going through a really rough time at the moment due to a bad astrological chart, that's not your fault and is something that everyone goes through every once in a while.

So no, I can say with a fair amount of certainty that you're not a psychic vampire. :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

How would one know if one is a psychic vampire?? I know that being around a psychic vampire makes you tired but I do not know if I make people tired. Sorry for my English. It is super horrible at the moment due to a transformation.

The Anti-Christ is coming.
=22=
AVE SATANASSSSSS
Hail Agares!!!!!!

First and foremost I would like to begin by saying, "Watch yourself". If you feel as if you are doing something or saying things that can "bring people down." this can be a natural sign of it.

However, There are things that can be said and problems that exist that do not automatically make you a vampire. For one; I have come to notice that those who are attuned to the element of air and have an affinity to electricity can also drain people, as we are made of bio electricity and much of our body has magnetic and electromagnetic properties.

Just in the same way that some people "bring others up" with positive reactions to things and people others can "bring you down" with negative reactions to things. Although, with all things considered, I believe it is possible to have a negative output or atonement and still remain positive. However, I am not entire sure about weather or not this is true.

If you have access to a friend who is spiritually attuned it is sometimes best to ask them, if you are willing to open up. In all other serious cases, try to learn different ways to regulate your energies and allow them to flow more freely through yourself and not your friends and family.

As Satanists we come to a stronger spiritual understanding and sometimes even the 'small' steps that we take can be overwhelming to those around us.

I hope you find this helpful.

-Michael

Hail Satan!

This is going to be a bit long ...
First of all, why do you think your a psychic vampire?But i will try to answer your question. Here are a few things that are quite common to vampires. I talk here mostly from my personal experience (as a psychic vampire). Many things were also confirmed by other psy vampires or close friends who know about this. Before i came to Satanism, i used to have these times when i was really really hungry, with no reason. Regardless of how much I was eating, i was still hungry. It was a special kind of hunger. Same was with drinking. It was like hitting me out of nowhere and taking me over. I was feeling somehow empty inside. Then I was very unstable emotionally. At a moment i was really hyper and happy, and in the next moment i was on the edge of depression. I had no control over these and also, i was quickly taking people's moods, all the time; I was very weak. Some say, and i tend to believe this, that vampires have a very fast metabolism and for this they consume more energy than they can produce. This is why they need to take it from other sources. I remember I didn't have a lot of friends back then, and maybe it was cause i was draining them. Whatever, my best friend said she never got tired after any time i was consciously vamping her. She said she only felt dizzy or hyper sometimes. 
After i came to Satanism i had the chance to 'experiment' a lot with these, but even now, there are things i simply cannot control or understand. There are times when i vamp others and i don't even realise it. But as i came to figure it out, this usually happens when there are really strong emotions around, in which mostly i am a part of or when someone is threatening me. After i found out i am a psy vampire and i understood what was happening with me, I had to constantly drain others, in other to keep my energies at a decent level. It was dangerous and it was common to pick up headaches, or any other similar things especially when I was doing it in open places with random people.
Normally all these negative sides go away quite easily with power meditation. At least that was the case with me. I figured out that the mantras of the Sun are highly effective in healing or overcoming these. For this reason you don't have to panic. If you are a psy vampire and keep it up with meditations, and maybe doing some extra things like vibrating runes or mantras of the sun (or which ever works best with you) you'll be fine. Actually vibrating any kind of words of power was very healing for me, reason for which i simply love them. That was my case. Now i am really strong and stable emotionally and normally people like to be around me as i always give positives vibes around and make others feel good. 
There are, anyways, good parts in it. For example, i got to be extremely sensitive to different energies. If you have a SS friend who is willing to let you vamp him/her in a controlled way, you can experience and easily develop abilities that for others might seem more difficult to obtain (i say SS friend because they understand the importance of spiritual hygiene and they practice it, so you can be sure you won't pick up illnesses or negative things). This was my experience. I remember i did this with my best friend, who is a dedicated satanist. In our experiments, I was always able, after a very short vamp, to talk about her innermost feelings, concerns, hang-ups, things she likes or hates, etc. I think it is very good thing especially if you come along new people and you quickly want to know if they are trustful or not, or if they are honest or not, or if they are hiding things. You actually get to see things through their eyes and to feel it like you were him/her (for a short period o time). Maybe the reason i get to feel these so fast is because of the higher rate at which i am 'digesting' the energy. I dunno
Then there is another thing: for example if someone is angry on me and he/she is a threat, i can very quickly vamp their anger and they find themselves out of 'resources' so they chill down extremely fast. I used to do this with much success with my mom and with one of my brothers, who were very easily getting angry and i often felt threatened by them; she also used to be very dominant. Now we're the best friends. 
Then also, if someone wronged you badly and you wanna pay him/her back, through black magic, as it is also mentioned o JoS it helps a lot if you do energy ripping in order to make them weak so that the black magic is much more effective. For a psy vampire this should be like counting to three. 
There are other things that don't come in my mind now. Anyways, I am not saying at all that this is an easy path or that it is a good thing to be a psy vampire. But since i am a satanist, I was always trying to find the positive side in everything and to use it in my advantage. The important thing (like with everything else) is to be consistent in your meditations and to keep your energies high. This way your will have little to none bad effects.
I hope it was helpful. I say it again, this is my experience with it. Some may experience the same, some may not. I just tried a lot of things as i love doing experiments. This is the way i learn things and I discover myself. 
Hail Satan!
Pe 15-nov.-2012, la 04:42, Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... a scris:

The Anti-Christ is coming.=22=AVE SATANASSSSSSHail Agares!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back