Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AM HAPPY TO FOLLOW FATHER SATAN

A

Anonymous

Thanks to everyone in this group and thank you for accepting FATHER SATAN as TRUE and ORIGINAL GOD. i don't how much i thank HIM but to SACRIFICE my SOUL to HIM. HE has brought happiness, joy, love, courage, confidence in my life. i had no where to sleep but now i am able to rent my a rent house, i had no job but now am working, everyone used to ignore me to an extent of using me to do any donkey work for them but now wherever i go everyone turns around to look at me, people respect and fear me, i never had money in my pocket but now am able to work and save money.

THANK YOU FATHER SATAN. I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU. I WAS BLIND BEFORE I CAME TO KNOW THE REAL YOU. I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN.

HAIL SATAN.

Show your appreciation to Satan by dedicating your time to empowering yourself through Power Meditations, fighting the enemy, and working to bettering humanity. Satan dosn't want you to 'sacrifice your soul to Him'. He wants you to empower and own your soul. And become a God like Him.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Trevor D'challenge" <trevord22challenge@... wrote:

Thanks to everyone in this group and thank you for accepting FATHER SATAN as TRUE and ORIGINAL GOD. i don't how much i thank HIM but to SACRIFICE my SOUL to HIM. HE has brought happiness, joy, love, courage, confidence in my life. i had no where to sleep but now i am able to rent my a rent house, i had no job but now am working, everyone used to ignore me to an extent of using me to do any donkey work for them but now wherever i go everyone turns around to look at me, people respect and fear me, i never had money in my pocket but now am able to work and save money.

THANK YOU FATHER SATAN. I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU. I WAS BLIND BEFORE I CAME TO KNOW THE REAL YOU. I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN.

HAIL SATAN.

Wtf do you mean by "sacrifice"I think you should spend less time posting thus and more time read the JoS

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 4 Aug 2013, at 08:57 p.m., "Trevor D'challenge" <trevord22challenge@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

Sacrifice your soul? No no no. The whole point is to empower your soul, not to sacrifice it. The point of Spiritual Satanism isn't to get money and have people fearing you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Trevor D'challenge" <trevord22challenge@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

i agree with not quite sacrificing my soul but selling it definitely, i think it can be an important step in liberation and the like. blood pacts with demons are real and i think when this person said sacrificing their soul it was a manner in which to change. i have quite the same temperament that was in the original post

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Sacrifice your soul? No no no. The whole point is to empower your soul, not to sacrifice it. The point of Spiritual Satanism isn't to get money and have people fearing you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Trevor D'challenge" <trevord22challenge@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back