Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alternative to candles and incense?

balzizras19

Hey Brothers and Sisters,
I'm back at college from winter break and I forgot that I can't burn candles or incense here because of fire protocols. I was wondering if anyone knew an alternative for them or if I should just continue without them. Last semester I was relatively inactive in our religion but over break I reconnected with Father Satan :) any info on this would be helpful! Thanks!
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

if anything, there's always your astral temple!
But really all you need is willpower <3 :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "balzizras19" <balzizras19@... wrote:

I'm back at college from winter break and I forgot that I can't burn candles or incense here because of fire protocols. I was wondering if anyone knew an alternative for them or if I should just continue without them. Last semester I was relatively inactive in our religion but over break I reconnected with Father Satan :) any info on this would be helpful! Thanks!
Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

If you have a lack of privacy, I suggest using an Astral Temple to perform rituals for now, it is still very valid and Father Satan does understand.

I am in the process of using an Astral Temple, as I have moved in with my family and I can't set up my altar in my current room. (Which is an absolute shame because I absolutely adored my old altar) However, I do believe the Astral Temple will be just as excellent.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

Hope this helps.
- Tainn

Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "balzizras19" <balzizras19@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

Lexa [/IMG]</var>self ;)   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alternative to candles and incense?

Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

i think astral temples if you make them they do not have to be in an inside location. this may help you.also there are some forms of incense that are not the lighting kind. i work in a grocery store and my store dont got em but a guy was in the restroom one time and he had incense and whatever kind he had he did not have to light it to activate it.look more into this kind of incense.
also

i typed in battery operated candles and this came uphttp://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... es&x=0&y=0
i do not know if these are god for this but if they are i want to know SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:11 PM

Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:35:35 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alternative to candles and incense?
  i think astral temples if you make them they do not have to be in an inside location. this may help you.also there are some forms of incense that are not the lighting kind. i work in a grocery store and my store dont got em but a guy was in the restroom one time and he had incense and whatever kind he had he did not have to light it to activate it.look more into this kind of incense.
also

i typed in battery operated candles and this came uphttp://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... ;operated&#43;candles&x=0&y=0
i do not know if these are god for this but if they are i want to know SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:11 PM

Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

Great advice Shannon. I did a Blasphemy Ritual yesterday and did not use any candles or incense. I never thought of using scented oils in a ritual.....awesome idea!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Lexa is right. Wil lpower and you and your mind are truly all that are important. I love incense and candles but sometimes I would just not use any especialy if im low on them. If im doing a ritual id rather use candles and incense but Satan understands if you cannot. BUT if you wanted to use something for ritual or for doing a working or meditation..good smelling oils are great. You can rub them on your skin or have them out. Daemons love the smell and certain smells are good for a working..as for candles..well little tealight candles are good but like you said...fire protocol. all is well. Just use yourself ;)  
Hail our Creator God Satan.

Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:11 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "balzizras19" <balzizras19@ wrote:

Hail the Gods of Old!
Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back