Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

alternate lifestyle

uzrbroker

I am a gay male that is concerned about being gay and how the group
feels and of course howSATAN accepts gay males.

Note this is a question it still sees itself as growing into Satanism.
While new here been anxiouse to be a member.

We are not Christians. We perfectly accept homosexuality, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I still need to write a sermon about this. Satan is on the same page as we are about homosexuality- He totally accepts it. Unlike those who are without, we do what Satan wants, no questions asked.

Welcome, and I hope you will find comfort here.

By the way, being a homosexual does not equate an "alternative lifestyle." The Jews invented Christianity to separate us from our families. This is why there are "gay communities." However, once Christianity is destroyed, society will return to their Pagan roots. Satan Himself will be ushering in the Golden Age.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "uzrbroker" <uzrbroker@... wrote:

Yes as H P Jake,so perfectly put it,you are very welcome here.Though I am straight myself,I have always supported homosexuality.Most of my friends are gay,and I think it is a much more balanced way to live,and think.Who knows maybe one day I will explore,but not there yet,and maybe never will be.But Welcome to the group all the same.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] alternate lifestyle

Hello Ezrbroker,

Satanism is accepting of all natural human emotions.
Satanism is accepting of all natural sexual preferences.

Being a lesbian myself, this is comforting. :D

There is no sexual activity between consenting adults that is frowned upon, as sexuality is a personal thing and who we are.

I seriously don't understand how any GLBT person can practice of have faith in the judaic religions, as they are treated as outcasts and frowned upon.

welcome!

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes as H P Jake,so perfectly put it,you are very welcome here.Though I am straight myself,I have always supported homosexuality.Most of my friends are gay,and I think it is a much more balanced way to live,and think.Who knows maybe one day I will explore,but not there yet,and maybe never will be.But Welcome to the group all the same.
Hail Satan
Brian

Well put darklady. Especially the part about being a part of a judaic religion that treats you like an outcast. When your are gay you have to either become part of the big kike LIE machine or you become worthless trash in their eyes. Being gay myself I prefer something bigger and better. Other religions love you through the "law", but SS loves you because of who you are and who you belong to. I praise Mighty Father Satan every day for his acceptance of me.

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Hello Ezrbroker,

There is no sexual activity between consenting adults that is frowned upon, as sexuality is a personal thing and who we are.

I seriously don't understand how any GLBT person can practice of have faith in the judaic religions, as they are treated as outcasts and frowned upon.

welcome!

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Yes as H P Jake,so perfectly put it,you are very welcome here.Though I am straight myself,I have always supported homosexuality.Most of my friends are gay,and I think it is a much more balanced way to live,and think.Who knows maybe one day I will explore,but not there yet,and maybe never will be.But Welcome to the group all the same.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hailz the mighty lord Satan!!!!!! Hails the true Gods for they are good and loving!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Well put darklady. Especially the part about being a part of a judaic religion that treats you like an outcast. When your are gay you have to either become part of the big kike LIE machine or you become worthless trash in their eyes. Being gay myself I prefer something bigger and better. Other religions love you through the "law", but SS loves you because of who you are and who you belong to. I praise Mighty Father Satan every day for his acceptance of me.

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Hello Ezrbroker,

welcome!

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 2:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: alternate lifestyle

Hailz the mighty lord Satan!!!!!! Hails the true Gods for they are good and loving!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Hello Ezrbroker,

welcome!

hailz

Hail Satan
Brian

I admire you and your husband for being so strong as to do what you are doing. And yes it does take strength. My ex and I were in a similar relationship dynamic and it was awesome. It depends on what makes the individuals and the relationship happy. That's what Father Satan wants....us to be happy and that makes him happy as well. Also when we are happy we can focus more on serving Him.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], melinda irvin <moon_goddess129@... wrote:

If you think gays are frowned on in our society you need to walk a mile in my shoes! Since becoming a Satanist my husband and I decided to open our marriage to one or two other women who are also bisexual. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hello Ezrbroker,

welcome!

hailz

Hail Satan
Brian

While it is nice to know that you and your husband are open to other sexual relations, it is still a fact that gays/lesbians/transgenders are VERY MUCH frowned upon, beaten, bullied, and even murdered by those who fear them, and hate them.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], melinda irvin <moon_goddess129@... wrote:

If you think gays are frowned on in our society you need to walk a mile in my shoes! Since becoming a Satanist my husband and I decided to open our marriage to one or two other women who are also bisexual. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hello Ezrbroker,

welcome!

hailz

Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back