Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

williamjohnson321

Hello,
Can some one inform me of the correct cardnal point I should be facing when I am standing in front of the Alter?
I have it now where I am facing the west wall, but I feel I should be facing the east wall.
Any ideas?
Hail Satan

I know how to make an alter, it's just that living in my mums house, I can't really make one. Is there a way I can make one that can be hidden easily and be just as effective?

I always face mine to the east cause you invoke Father Satan to the east first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williamjohnson321" <williamjohnson321@... wrote:

Hello,
Can some one inform me of the correct cardnal point I should be facing when I am standing in front of the Alter?
I have it now where I am facing the west wall, but I feel I should be facing the east wall.
Any ideas?
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Same here tigirus!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 6/8/11, tigirus <tigirus@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alter
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 1:22 AM

I always face mine to the east cause you invoke Father Satan to the east first.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "williamjohnson321" <williamjohnson321@... wrote:

Hello,
Any ideas?
Hail Satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back