Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Altars

termintator2288

I am new to Satanism and was told by another Satanist I know that I must set up an altar for worshipping Satan. How do I set up an altar, and what is required to set it up?
Oh and sorry but I tried to lok this up on the joyofsatan website but couldn't find anything about it. I'm sorry if i'm bing a big pain in the ass with questions. ;)

HAIL SATAN!

It's not completely necessary to set up an altar, because many of us can't do it for many reasons. The most common one is we live with xians. It's recommended though if you're going to do serious workings, especially spiritual warfare. The focus of Satanism is not the material tools at all, but your mind power, we learn to develop and use it, and Satan and the Gods are our guides for this. The altar and it's tools are merely used to amplify your workings. We don't really worship Enki or the other Gods in a xian way, nor is that the focus of SS, we do honor and thank Satan in many occasions though, for their help and guidance. Some people call this worship, but I don't, it's not demanded anyway, we do it because we're grateful and love Satan, not because we're forced.

This page lists the items you need:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ITEMS.html

Look at the rituals section to see pics of altars and how they look like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "termintator2288" <johnfrench2288@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism and was told by another Satanist I know that I must set up an altar for worshipping Satan. How do I set up an altar, and what is required to set it up?
Oh and sorry but I tried to lok this up on the joyofsatan website but couldn't find anything about it. I'm sorry if i'm bing a big pain in the ass with questions. ;)

HAIL SATAN!

P.S. If there's one thing you MUST do here, it's not the altar, but your daily spiritual development. I mean you should do power meditations and/or kundalini yoga every day. Of course nobody will take your head off for not doing them. The reason I'm saying you *MUST* do them is that you won't have any serious progress or experience anything without doing them every day. You'll be the same as a non-Satanist.

I know many are tired of seeing me say this again and again, but it's really the most important practice yet some people just focus on less important things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's not completely necessary to set up an altar, because many of us can't do it for many reasons. The most common one is we live with xians. It's recommended though if you're going to do serious workings, especially spiritual warfare. The focus of Satanism is not the material tools at all, but your mind power, we learn to develop and use it, and Satan and the Gods are our guides for this. The altar and it's tools are merely used to amplify your workings. We don't really worship Enki or the other Gods in a xian way, nor is that the focus of SS, we do honor and thank Satan in many occasions though, for their help and guidance. Some people call this worship, but I don't, it's not demanded anyway, we do it because we're grateful and love Satan, not because we're forced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "termintator2288" <johnfrench2288@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

No brother just feel free to ask if there is something that you dont understand, an alter i think you have to start with the power meditations (open your chakras etc) Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Fri, May 18, 2012 7:48 AM EEST termintator2288 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Keep saying it it needs to be said until it is habit.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Altars
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 5:57:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]   P.S. If there's one thing you MUST do here, it's not the altar, but your daily spiritual development. I mean you should do power meditations and/or kundalini yoga every day. Of course nobody will take your head off for not doing them. The reason I'm saying you *MUST* do them is that you won't have any serious progress or experience anything without doing them every day. You'll be the same as a non-Satanist.

I know many are tired of seeing me say this again and again, but it's really the most important practice yet some people just focus on less important things.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "termintator2288" <johnfrench2288@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

My alter resembles a junk heap.  I need help organizing it.  I have all the ritual tools and then some.  I need a place for my Tarot cards and Astrology stuff etc. 

I was wondering about using a set of computer monitors to display sigils https://www.google.com/search?q=sat...v&ved=0ahUKEwiW6LuxtYfOAhVeF2MKHU8YDOQQsAQIGwand affirmations and so forth.  For $50 you can buy those drivers for your monitors and Windows allows you to display up to 6 monitors.  I have 5 monitors now including my laptop, but I use that for regular computer stuff. 

And then I'm sure there is software someplace, that will allow you to set up, sets of scenes, for some specific things you are doing and I'm sure a remote and menu system could be incorporated somehow as with computer presentations in modern offices.

The problem is living in an apartment.  If I didn't have an alarm system, any maintenance person or office staff person or anybody else with a simple bump key could come in and I'd have no idea.  And those Xian fuckwipes talk about what people have and don't have and then gossip the shit all over the place.  I get annoyed when people do come over and look at it funny and look at me funny, because I have no tolerance for disrespect of any kind in that matter.  I have no problem in setting it up in the event someone does touch my stuff - so that they go away with something more than what they bargained for, but suffice to say, things usually get pretty ugly pretty quick in that regard. 

I thought about a wooden box of some kind, resembling those old school desks that have a wooden table top you can open up.  You could place your black mirror, and important sigils and stuff on the back side of that, so that when you opened the box there it is.  Is anybody else having the same problems?  It's really getting on my fucken nerves. 

Also I have an additional problem.  I'm in pretty good physical condition i.e. I'm not fat, but I weigh 300 lbs and after 20-minutes of meditating on my knees, my blood circulation gets cut off.  I have to literally lay down flat on the floor on my back with my arms and legs extended outward.  It takes me quite awhile to get into a trance and I have to meditate that way.  But, then I can't see my alter anyway...

WTF over...  

I want to apologize for posting this shit.  I have about 100-things I need to be working on, namely my meditations and RTR's.  Which I am - but I let myself get sidetracked.  After reading the website again and pulling my head out of my ass again, it literally took me 30-seconds to handle this completely, fully and perfectly and I'm back on track now.  Things are going good in terms of understanding the full scope of my responsibilities as a Satanist and I'm working to get there.  It's really starting to open up to me finally and this has been a very recent thing.   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back