Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Almost Got Shut Down

aldric.strickland88

I almost got Locked out of my Youtube Channel. :/ 
This shows me the enemy does not want me to continue doing what I am doing with my Youtube channel. 

They're trying to do the same shit to me.
The JIDF haven't found me yet this time but when they do I might get blocked from making a new account by JEWgle's totally illegal phone verification system the jews invented to block anyone they ban for exposing their crimes

On Monday, September 28, 2015 11:43 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This shows me the enemy does not want me to continue doing what I am doing with my Youtube channel. 

Just go to your  local  library.
On Sep 29, 2015 6:16 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
The JIDF haven't found me yet this time but when they do I might get blocked from making a new account by JEWgle's totally illegal phone verification system the jews invented to block anyone they ban for exposing their crimes

On Monday, September 28, 2015 11:43 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I thought about getting pay as you go phones for this very reason. I'm not sure if it's worth the money but thought I would throw out the suggestion. If you could figure out how to just get the Sim card with the number and only have one phone it would eliminate a lot of cost. I'm also pretty sure it is legal because they are all your phone #'s.  If you pay cash it should be anonymous.  

On Sep 29, 2015, at 6:13 AM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 11:43 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Change your password by using a random password generator from the internet. Some can have up to 32 characters with varying symbols and numbers. The best ones have different languages. Try to find one HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sep 28, 2015, at 22:53, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Wouldn't using a VPN block out the phone verification thingy?Well if I get banned again I'll have to find out either way.....
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:41 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Change your password by using a random password generator from the internet. Some can have up to 32 characters with varying symbols and numbers. The best ones have different languages. Try to find one HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sep 28, 2015, at 22:53, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes using a VPN would help. But I would also try to use Tor to hide your IP address. Also, when using Tor, google anonomouse to get another proxy. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
On Sep 29, 2015, at 21:52, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Wouldn't using a VPN block out the phone verification thingy?Well if I get banned again I'll have to find out either way.....

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:41 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What it did was it said you are logging in a very strange way. We are going to send a code to your phone and you will have to use to code to log in. But if I ever did have a phone number on it, it would have been long gone. Then all of a sudden it just let me in. I quickly went to settings and updated it with my current phone number and linked a email address to it. 

My VPN produces fake IP addresses in many countries. Mostly Japan, Korea, Germany, and Thailand.I got it from some Japanese girl online who knows a fuckload about computers.

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:05 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes using a VPN would help. But I would also try to use Tor to hide your IP address. Also, when using Tor, google anonomouse to get another proxy. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
On Sep 29, 2015, at 21:52, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:41 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am not being permitted to start a topic so this is my only way of reaching out.I come from a doped out background but I'm better now.I just wanted to talk more in depth about drugs.under no circumstances can any hallucinogens,out of body or even disassociate drug be used to get out of any funk one might be in?even if they're a deluded "normal" individual just running the rat race?I'm not saying it can,I wanna know.I have this tendancy to take drugs once in a while and I'm on pain meds fir my spine.I know ideally I shouldn't but here we are.I suppose I wanted details about what acid or ketamine can do to someone like us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back