Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ALMOST ASTRAL PROJECTED TODAY!

John Kundalini

Brothers and Sisters of Satan,

Before I start I had no strong intention of astral projection at the time. Before I sleot though I was hoping that I could reach the vibrational state by meditating all night (but I fell asleep XD).

So I woke up this morning and I felt energetic but wierdly I didn't feel like getting out of bed. So I just laid there and went back to sleep. Before I realised I was already dreaming. lol I can't remeber the deatils of the dream anymore but I got to a point where I needed to find a top to wear, I came across one that I had in my real-life trunk.
But something was different, I HAD TWO - ONE WAS A XS THE OTHER S (I am a S), at immediate notice I didn't think anything of it but then I remembered from a video that you could astral project or lucid dream.

This thought welled my head and as a reult my dream faded away and I awoke into a state of sleep paralysis (this state does not scare me anymore and I encourage anyone who feels scared at this point to understand that your body freezes at night so that you dont move about and mimick movement in your dreams). I started to visualise my astral body hovering over my real body and then VIBRATIONS CAME. But they were different from my first experience - in the first experience I had they felt like tremors! But here they felt almost like vibrations from a mobile phone.

My focus on my astral body shifted to my body automatically so I visualised it leaving my body slowly and the vibrations became more intense. My body felt like it was being held down and my solar plexus felt like it was being pushed fairly hard - those feelings overwhelmed me so much that I decided to stop.

I stopped the process and tried to get up (obviously it didnt work) so I tried not to panic and focused on physically clenching my fists and curling my feet, at first I felt like I was visualising it because I didn't feel my physical body doing this at all (for a few seconds). But soon my physical senses came back and I could feel them moving fluently but even then my body felt paraalysed, so I started swinging my legs and then finally I rolled over (physically - I was laying on the side of my face, which added to the uncomfortablility).

I felt filled with joy at first but now I wish I hadn't stopped - my fears were irrational. Throughout the experience I heard the wind of the sky (it sounded like and aeroplane whisthling - if you can make sense of that -_-), the sound was sort of 'waving' along with the sensations of the vibrations. My eyes opened when I awoke from the dream but I closed them when I realise I was in SP (sleep paralysis - to avoid hallucinations). Though I thought my eyes were closed I still had a clear vision of my hands infront of me and I could faintly see my body lying there at the same time, its hard to explain.

Some things that I feel help me visualise:
- I watch a lot of anime
- I am a teenager (we have crazy imaginations)
- I listen to erotic hypnosis ;) (This serves as good practice for visualisation and trance work)
- I meditated (nothing big just breathing exercises and power breathing before I went to bed and though this is tiring I felt it helped a lot BUT DO NOT DO ANY INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED MEDITATION WHILE YOU'RE TIRED! (It can be dangerous!)

DARKEST BLESSINGS!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back