Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Allowing yourself to be happy - Finding the balance

This I feel is an important subject that I really felt the need to touch on today. Happiness, A vastly important emotion, one that gives the soul that rush of wonder and bliss that we all need in our lives. It takes courage to hold on to happiness, even during grim situations when one must briefly put happiness aside, to detach and focus, we must still try to keep that spark alive somewhere inside of ourselves. I learned a valuable lesson about happiness from a parent who passed away from my life, They were smiling, and laughing, and in good spirits even until the end. That drive to go on even in the face of strife and difficulty is so very, very, important. It gives us the hope to go on! It is OK to be happy. YES we are at war, yes the enemy still is there in our world, But that doesn't mean we can't take some time for ourselves to reflect on the beauty of life and find and experience the wonder of happiness. It is that spark that fuels our efforts.

We are allowed to be happy, we deserve happiness. Part of us wants to hold onto the grim reality we live in, for fear that if we allow ourselves to be happy even for one second we will be open for attack, to that I say, everything should be balanced in life! As Lord Apollo said, NOTHING IN EXCESS. We can't lose focus and become indifferent to the suffering of our people, and blind to the destruction that our enemy brings to our world, by wearing our rose colored glasses and preaching that peace and love bullshit, while losing focus of why and what we are fighting for. But at the same time we cannot go through life only focusing on the grim, despair, and the hardships of war in our lives. Sadly when it's right in your face it's hard to focus on literally anything else, but even during long and difficult battles, soldiers would still have small celebrations, parties, song and dance, during the calm between battle when they could. They did this to remind themselves they are human and not machines, to maintain sanity and keep that spark alive. If you allow yourself a life without happiness it will ultimately lead you down a dark and painful road.

It is ok to let go sometimes, we are always in the protection of the Gods, when we let go to be happy, we must never doubt that our protection and rituals are working and keeping us safe during celebration, and we must never doubt that Father Satan and the Gods will help us and protect us the rest of the way. It's ok to celebrate and partake in fun times, we aren't slaves after all. The Gods want us to be happy when we can, and to celebrate our Satanic holidays, to partake in our celebrations, to enjoy the beauty of life. We must do these things to keep that balance within ourselves. We must exist in that balance between seriousness and joyfulness and keep the wisdom to know when it's ok to partake in either one during the appropriate times.

The enemy has brainwashed humanity into being afraid to be happy, they have told us for ages that if we are too happy bad things will happen, "it's a sin", "we will be punished", we are to be perfect slave animals and never too happy. To them being in good spirits and not behaving like a brainwashed sheep is unacceptable behavior. Part of us still remember in our souls that time of happiness before the enemy came, it's hard because they did so much genocide to our people. But that spark still remains inside of us, the spark of life. They may have brought pain and suffering to us, but true death for us doesn't exist and the spark of life still remains within each and every one of us infinitely, that can never change and can never be taken away. Happiness brings to life that spark, It is unhealthy to push it down and lock it away, doing so will cause unrest and uneasiness in your soul.

So many people I have known have said things like "Wow things are finally going my way!" or "Things are really starting to look up" but then right after say "But for how long" or say something like "knock on wood" etc. This kind of thing is caused by fear, a deep set fear, a curse of fear if you will. One from enemy programming, One that blocks us from letting go when we need to, and prevents us from enjoying the beauty of life. I understand that we can't completely let go and rest until this enemy is totally free from our world, but we can still be happy as we are able, with still keeping in mind our duties as SS.

In closing I would like to say, Do not be afraid to do something that brings you joy! Have fun when you can, even if it's for a brief moment. Remember to trust fully in the Gods and allow yourself the happiness you deserve. Even Adolf Hitler took time out of the grim situation of war to be happy! He still knew when to let go and put a smile on his face to enjoy life for a little while.

May we remember to keep happiness a part of our lives, and celebrate our rites and celebrations to their fullest when we are blessed with the opportunity to do so!

Hail SATAN!!

Dedicated as always to Father Satan, and Lord Apollo for their help and inspiration for this post.

good-news-1936-german-nazi-leader-adolf-hitler-enjoying-something-he-has-read-in-the-newspaper.jpg

large.jpg

braun121.jpg

So true. A lot of people here go too hard, burning out (I do that as well), and ignoring happiness, thinking it's only the 'goy' who have time to laugh and chill. And yes, we do have less free time than most, but it makes time for relaxation and joy even more important.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=429288 time=1678360910 user_id=57]
So true. A lot of people here go too hard, burning out (I do that as well), and ignoring happiness, thinking it's only the 'goy' who have time to laugh and chill. And yes, we do have less free time than most, but it makes time for relaxation and joy even more important.

Exactly right. I found myself struggling with this as well, one reason why I wanted to post this.

I'm a perfectionist, I will work too hard sometimes and find myself starting to stress. Knowing when to relax even for a little bit is important. I've started allowing myself the right to be happy when I'm able to.

excellent, that we can be the vast majority of the time of jupiter, and in a conscious and measured way of saturn, imagine spending a lifetime being serious?

fuck off

How to get it back, if you lost your ability to have fun years ago?

I have lost my ability to have fun to the point that when I finish my spiritual work and my daily tasks before, I don't know what to do with the time left over.

Wotanwarrior said:

I have lost my ability to have fun to the point that when I finish my spiritual work and my daily tasks before, I don't know what to do with the time left over.

Have you tried a hobby of some sort? It doesn't have to be something seriously time consuming, something fun and quick enough to use excess time doing. For me in my spare time I enjoy writing, poetry, reading stories, playing instruments/singing. And drawing. Not all at once of course lol, I have to be in the right mood for one or more of these things. Perhaps look into some project you can focus on in a fun way, something like making a model car, a ship in a bottle, painting, you don't have to have great artistic abilities. Maybe you enjoy puzzles? Solving problems? Fixing things? Pick something that speaks to you and is engaging and enjoyable, dedicate a small bit of spare time to it each day, remind yourself you've earned the right to have fun and enjoy this thing.

There was a time in my life I was feeling the way you describe. I had to allow myself to get back into my passions and through those I recaptured my inner happiness. Also talking with you guys and doing work for the Gods gives me happiness as well, just do whatever interests you. You may not get immediate results, it may take time to get back into the groove of things. But if you stick with it, it will slowly get better. Maybe even through that you'll discover hidden talents you can share in the forums and share with us. I discovered a passion for writing poetry recently that I didn't realize I had. All thanks to Tabby posting her works.

Hang in there, we are at war but we still have the right to focus inwards towards happiness with the time we do get. Best of luck to you!

Wotanwarrior said:

Coincidence with me. I posses the same trait. Except I'm a thinker I prefer living in my head than physically interacting with the World. The amount of hours I spend walking and thinking, processing, contemplating. I guess I'm just a really boring person and got nothing better to do.

Back in 2013 or 2014 I pretty much stopped playing video games nearly 12-15 hours daily for the most part. I recall playing Wolf:ET multiplayer some 18-22 hours one time after I was done I kept seeing flashes of the game when I blinked or closed my eyes. Last time I played a game was some nearly 9 years and on top of that last time I played any silly, stupid fun games like flash games is some 6 years ago.

I've pretty much been doing SS;DD(Same Shit; Different Day) now for as long as I can remember whether it's SS;DD during baby, toddler, child, pre-teen, teen, and adult life.

Only thing different I've been doing is a basic meditation property Stormblood suggested. It feels superior than doing the 40-day guide even if it is basic only missing EZ Chakra Spin and CCM/FCM for the Chakras. It's meant to work with Opening Chakras but can be added to CCM/FCM.

Other than that what I do with my left over time. I simply get so bored and sick and tired of being awake I just add an extra hour or two to my sleep.

Lately I've been going to sleep at like 9pm-11pm waking up 7am. If my life was better I'd probably go to sleep 9pm till 5am or better yet go to sleep at 7pm and wake up at 3am and do stuff. Sheer fact is I'd do it but it seems with the hustle and bustle of the city I live in that is even more boring missing out on stuff. I wouldn't mind following the Chinese advice, go to sleep as soon as darkness occurs and stay asleep till at least past 1am.

Even if I barely if ever entertain myself. Most of the time it's just in my own head. Hardly watch TV, been like two years since I turned on my TV in my bedroom to watch anything.

I think it might be a sign that Humanity; while I'm not against technology or entertainment. I think Humanity is a bit disconnected from it's Animalistic and Nature-based property.

Especially in today's time whereby we are bombarded by technological properties and overwhelming volume of data.

Only different thing I've been doing is exercising a bit. Warming up 10-12 minutes and running around for up to 20 minutes. I do want to get involved with bodybuilding and lifting freeweights. I'm not the biggest Yoga fan, too impatient, mind too talkative, lacking in flexibility, and wondering if moving my body into certain positions is adding strain and discomfort to my body.

The body is real sensitive Pain is eternal, Pride is temporary. So things like Standing/Seated forward FOLD rather than BEND creating a kyphotic curve to BEND over rather than FOLD in half at the hips. I know Yoga takes time to master and even at a master level there is still things to learn.

But Yoga isn't for me at the current time. Maybe in the future when I improve my physical fitness.

SapphireDragon said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Have you tried a hobby of some sort? It doesn't have to be something seriously time consuming, something fun and quick enough to use excess time doing. For me in my spare time I enjoy writing, poetry, reading stories, playing instruments/singing. And drawing. Not all at once of course lol, I have to be in the right mood for one or more of these things. Perhaps look into some project you can focus on in a fun way, something like making a model car, a ship in a bottle, painting, you don't have to have great artistic abilities. Maybe you enjoy puzzles? Solving problems? Fixing things? Pick something that speaks to you and is engaging and enjoyable, dedicate a small bit of spare time to it each day, remind yourself you've earned the right to have fun and enjoy this thing.

There was a time in my life I was feeling the way you describe. I had to allow myself to get back into my passions and through those I recaptured my inner happiness. Also talking with you guys and doing work for the Gods gives me happiness as well, just do whatever interests you. You may not get immediate results, it may take time to get back into the groove of things. But if you stick with it, it will slowly get better. Maybe even through that you'll discover hidden talents you can share in the forums and share with us. I discovered a passion for writing poetry recently that I didn't realize I had. All thanks to Tabby posting her works.

Hang in there, we are at war but we still have the right to focus inwards towards happiness with the time we do get. Best of luck to you!

The only hobby I have now is the gym, but there is something I have thought about doing many times and that is writing stories and novels in the style of Voltaire or Shakespeare, even someone who did a natal chart reading told me that I have talent for it, but I need to release my afflicted planets and blocks.

Wotanwarrior said:
The only hobby I have now is the gym, but there is something I have thought about doing many times and that is writing stories and novels in the style of Voltaire or Shakespeare, even someone who did a natal chart reading told me that I have talent for it, but I need to release my afflicted planets and blocks.

That sounds like a great idea! After you get those blocks removed you should definitely go for it. Writing is a great way to let go of steam, get your creative mind working, and is really fun and engaging. I myself and attempting to write a series of short stories.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back