Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

allergies or nerve problem?

graycreek.4789

Hi guys! I would please like some input on a issue im having.
The last while I've been meditating a bunch more than i have been in the past, and im wondering if that's related to a problem im having, or if it's just really bad allergies, or nerves issues.
Ive had for the last 5 days what feels like im getting bit or stung by
something from head to toe, constantly, and when it happens the hair on my arms or whatever it be stands straight up. it's driving me nuts and I've tried allergie meds, mussel relaxants and so on. but curious to what you guys would figure it could be, or if anyone has experienced the same thing, and if not, what you think i could do to make it go away, or at least dull it down so i can sleep at night.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Hello!
I believe it is your reaction to bioelectricity of our gods, who are not used to this can cause a lot of discomfort. I have something like when I'm getting warnings and when a demon is near.

Anyway, you should get a doctor to rule out the possibility of physical problems :)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

2016-08-29 18:16 GMT-03:00 graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Hi guys! I would please like some input on a issue im having.
The last while I've been meditating a bunch more than i have been in the past, and im wondering if that's related to a problem im having, or if it's just really bad allergies, or nerves issues.
Ive had for the last 5 days what feels like im getting bit or stung by
something from head to toe, constantly, and when it happens the hair on my arms or whatever it be stands straight up. it's driving me nuts and I've tried allergie meds, mussel relaxants and so on. but curious to what you guys would figure it could be, or if anyone has experienced the same thing, and if not, what you think i could do to make it go away, or at least dull it down so i can sleep at night.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Thanks a bunch for the replys!
went to the dr's just in case, and after a bunch of blood work and such, they said that their not sure what it could be either because im 100%. So it's got to be something like you guys are saying, so I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and get used to it.
Thanks again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back