Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ALL RTRS UNDER 1MB

pacmanplanman13

Attachments :
<ol>RTRS EVERYDAY.pdf</ol><ol>RTRS EVERYDAY.docx</ol>Yes, you read correct my Brothers and Sisters.

Enclosed is 2 of the Following.
Word Document and PDF Version of the "RTR's Everyday" File

ALL RTR'S HELPFUL GUIDES FOR BEGINNERS
INK SAVING FONTS
ALL UNDER 1MB.

EVERYTHING ANY SS WILL NEED FOR RTRS UNDER 1MB.
30 PAGES IN TOTAL

This is an all in one package, that is small in size and most of all convenient.
And honestly this way, there are no excuses anymore. All one needs to do is take this file to a printer and with a click they'll have all the RTR's not going one by one through each PDF.
(I recommend you do double sided printing so you end up with 15 pages.)

I also wanted to design it with beginners in mind. So if they ever got this, they could have assistance with these.

THESE ARE EDITABLE. CHANGE THEM AS YOU DESIRE.

These Documents were designed for the JoS Clergy, its Members, and for the Advancement of Humanity.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT THESE VALUABLE WORLD SAVING DOCUMENTS!

You'll never know if the Internet disappears one day or even our Yahoo Groups... So let's not get caught with our pants down and be prepared.

Hail Satan :)

"RTRs Everyday brings the Satanic Future closer our way."

ALSO!!! SUPPORT, BOOKMARK AND DOWNLOAD HOODED COBRA'S NEW PAGE!
https://rtrschedules.blogspot.gr/

Great job, comrade. Kudos to you. Now all that's left is the JoS Protection Ritual and the Ritual to Incite White Awareness (plus the Black equivalent), but those can be memorised much more easily and faster.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 at 2:06 p.m., pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   [Attachment(s) from pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Yes, you read correct my Brothers and Sisters.

INK SAVING FONTS
ALL UNDER 1MB.

30 PAGES IN TOTAL

This is an all in one package, that is small in size and most of all convenient.
And honestly this way, there are no excuses anymore. All one needs to do is take this file to a printer and with a click they'll have all the RTR's not going one by one through each PDF.

I also wanted to design it with beginners in mind. So if they ever got this, they could have assistance with these.

These Documents were designed for the JoS Clergy, its Members, and for the Advancement of Humanity.

You'll never know if the Internet disappears one day or even our Yahoo Groups... So let's not get caught with our pants down and be prepared.

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:12 AM, "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Great job, comrade. Kudos to you. Now all that's left is the JoS Protection Ritual and the Ritual to Incite White Awareness (plus the Black equivalent), but those can be memorised much more easily and faster.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 at 2:06 p.m., pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   [Attachment(s) from pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Yes, you read correct my Brothers and Sisters.

INK SAVING FONTS
ALL UNDER 1MB.

30 PAGES IN TOTAL

Attachments :
<ol>RTRS EVERYDAY v2.pdf</ol><ol>RTRS EVERYDAY v2.docx</ol>Thank you for bringing this to my attention Alec,

The JoS Protection Ritual is included, it is the 23rd ritual listed in the table of contents, however, the White and Black Awareness were not.

They are included now.

Now it's 34 Pages and still under 1MB.

I'll always try to update this as often and as soon as possible :)

P.S. Thank you Lydia!

Thank you again, buddy. Just to clarify, I wasn't complaining or anything. You performed a service that few others have. I'm sure everyone is grateful, including me.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 at 9:14 p.m., pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   [Attachment(s) from pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Thank you for bringing this to my attention Alec,

The JoS Protection Ritual is included, it is the 23rd ritual listed in the table of contents, however, the White and Black Awareness were not.

They are included now.

Now it's 34 Pages and still under 1MB.

I'll always try to update this as often and as soon as possible :)

P.S. Thank you Lydia!

Excellent Work Pacman! I have Downloaded a copy. 
 I have a quick Question. I saw in the PDF it said you are suppose to Clean your Aura and Chakras after an RTR. Where did you get that from? Is there a post? or Is this Your Suggestion? I feel like I remember reading this once. This is something that I do not do, So any information would be appreciated. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

@Alec, no I totally completely understand where you were coming from. :) I welcome all constructive criticism. Nothing angered me. Thank you for your comment.

@...
I think it's a good habit to get in, I just want everyone to be as safe and healthy as possible.
This was designed for beginners in mind. In the event something happened to the other websites for whatever reason I wanted a simple guide that any new dedicated individual could follow.. I don't want any newly dedicated warriors getting discouraged or upset over a few curses. If the websites are gone for whatever reason, someone new won't have access to that information.

So if that scenario ever does happen we have simple. portable, convenient guide to cover all angles. :)
Being prepared and being healthy are both very important.

@ugartealssandro

You're welcome! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back