Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

All About Anubis.

zombiestourniquet

I don't want to hear about myth, I want the personal experience. Anubis, I please welcome even the trivial things that wouldn't seem important. He's my Father, and I have a humbling interest. Who was his wife? Did he have another other children other than Zorantiel? What are all the details that would satisfy a questioner? Thanks for your responses beforehand!

Well, Anubis and I have conversed a few times and I have seen him, he's enormous, got to be 10 feet tall, and about 12 feet when he appears as his Egyptian-Jackal form.

Polite and timid and very open when it comes to knowledge, he taught me how to change my astral body to look like something else, say, a different person, perhaps I'll be able to apply this in the real world one day not just the astral?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet" <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

I don't want to hear about myth, I want the personal experience. Anubis, I please welcome even the trivial things that wouldn't seem important. He's my Father, and I have a humbling interest. Who was his wife? Did he have another other children other than Zorantiel? What are all the details that would satisfy a questioner? Thanks for your responses beforehand!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back